Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 135

Thread: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

  1. #91
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

    My back was always bare
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  2. #92
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    09-03-15 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    64

    Re: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    We either have different definitions of "barebacking".....or we have different definitions of "gross".



    .
    i know right wtf? if i see a super hot chick at a bar i'm like "damn i would raw dawg the **** out of her i don't care"

  3. #93
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,263

    Re: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Another example of certain folks thinking they know better than you. Statism and tyranny.
    The toys probably don't vibrate, which is likely the show stopper.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #94
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    It's not as epidemic as obesity and a different problem. As far as I'm concerned they should have better sex education that includes homosexuality. That way people wear a damned condom when they do the nasty.
    We can educate all we want. However, if they still refuse to wear a condom we have no more right to force them than we have a right to force people to put down the fries.
    Until fries and toys are illegal, McDonalds should have the right to market both products.
    It seems they should be able to sue for something.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    It's refreshing to hear a liberal admit that they are anti-American, and oppose the principals of freedom and liberty this nation was founded on.

    I appreciate the honesty.
    But don't conservatives oppose legalization of marijuana and gay marriage? It just seems that conservatives use the "liberty" term only when it applies to things they want to do. Without getting into some partisan bickering match, can you please explain to me what's the difference between mandating government "nanny state" laws that prevent people smoking marijuana because they feel it has bad effects on society and mandating government laws on fast food because some people feel it has bad effects on society.

  6. #96
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    09-03-15 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    64

    Re: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean City View Post
    But don't conservatives oppose legalization of marijuana and gay marriage? It just seems that conservatives use the "liberty" term only when it applies to things they want to do. Without getting into some partisan bickering match, can you please explain to me what's the difference between mandating government "nanny state" laws that prevent people smoking marijuana because they feel it has bad effects on society and mandating government laws on fast food because some people feel it has bad effects on society.
    sell weed at stores like cigs, eliminate "marriage" from being a legal agreement and have the govervnemtn not recognize marriages of any kind. done and done

  7. #97
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

    Unfortunately the Liberals are not finished with their telling people what to do and how to think because Liberals are unable to thing for themselves.

    This is all about the elitist Liberals thinking you are all stupid idiots and need to be controlled have them do your thinking for you.

    If the Liberals continue and start a real revolution in this Country it will not be Black against White, it will be Americans against Anti-American, Liberal/Socialist/Marxists like Obama, and I only hope they continue to believe guns are bad, because they have no chance once they start it.

    We need to stop them and their ideology before they can make it happen. We got a small start Tuesday, but they will still not back off their Anti-American agenda.

    This control of your life is going to get worse as California dies and make no mistake this state is doomed unless we take control away from the Liberals before it's dead.

    I talk with people every day who are planning to move out of the state because this State is doomed to die right now.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Unfortunately the Liberals are not finished with their telling people what to do and how to think
    Wait, I take that back, I had read through the forums and confused you with someone else. You actually supported prop 19. Most conservatives however don't, and I don't understand why. Wouldn't anti-marijuana legislation be an example of government telling people what to do and how to think? If an old man, who contributes to society and pays his taxes wants to light up a joint on occasion in the privacy of his own home, wouldn't that be restricting his freedom and liberty, aka "anti-american" to have the government interfere in his personal life and tell him he can't do that?
    Last edited by Ocean City; 11-05-10 at 07:03 PM.

  9. #99
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean City View Post
    But don't conservatives oppose legalization of marijuana and gay marriage? It just seems that conservatives use the "liberty" term only when it applies to things they want to do. Without getting into some partisan bickering match, can you please explain to me what's the difference between mandating government "nanny state" laws that prevent people smoking marijuana because they feel it has bad effects on society and mandating government laws on fast food because some people feel it has bad effects on society.
    I believe marriage is between one man and one woman. However I am all for civil unions being treated the same as a marriage. Also, if states want to legalize by voting gay marriage they should be allowed to. Same with legalizing marijuana. I felt it was wrong for the federal government to say they were not going to recognize the Ca. law if legalization was passed.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: McDonald's Happy Meal Toys to be Banned in San Francisco?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Another example of certain folks thinking they know better than you. Statism and tyranny.
    While I disagree with the law, tyranny is something our founding fathers and people fought a war over for eight years at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives.

    Tyranny is not a god damn happy meal

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •