Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: Poll: GOP candidates top Obama in hypothetical 2012 race

  1. #51
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Poll: GOP candidates top Obama in hypothetical 2012 race

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    They worship the ground you walk on?
    I know they do. They're just afraid to admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Poll: GOP candidates top Obama in hypothetical 2012 race

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Then, you obviously haven't been paying attention. You and Wiseone, both. However, why this thread is suddenly about me, I dunno.
    I just brought it up because I also hear about it happening, but never saw it happening. But yes we are very off topic and I'm too blame for that.

    Anyway, like I said before. Palin isn't a good candidate because the last time she ran for a national ticket it turned into a huge disaster for the Republicans, and while there's definably a more organized group to back her this time its still not as national and people-supported as they like to say they are. One only has to look at the results for Tea Partiers in the recent Congressional elections, while they had some successes they did have many failures.

    Also this election is still 2 years away, we've all just seen how much things can change from 2008 to 2010. And while Id normally expect to see big changes and the rising of groups like the TP on either side during Presidential elections or in response to President, things still can change in two years. Besides, a year from now people are going to be caring about what the polls said a year ago they are going to be talking about what the polls said yesterday.

  3. #53
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Poll: GOP candidates top Obama in hypothetical 2012 race

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    I just brought it up because I also hear about it happening, but never saw it happening. But yes we are very off topic and I'm too blame for that.

    Anyway, like I said before. Palin isn't a good candidate because the last time she ran for a national ticket it turned into a huge disaster for the Republicans, and while there's definably a more organized group to back her this time its still not as national and people-supported as they like to say they are. One only has to look at the results for Tea Partiers in the recent Congressional elections, while they had some successes they did have many failures.

    Also this election is still 2 years away, we've all just seen how much things can change from 2008 to 2010. And while Id normally expect to see big changes and the rising of groups like the TP on either side during Presidential elections or in response to President, things still can change in two years. Besides, a year from now people are going to be caring about what the polls said a year ago they are going to be talking about what the polls said yesterday.
    Also, if you'll notice, I said, "racism", and not, "racist". I wasn't referencing the posts where I'm called a racist, rather the posts where Libbos cry, "racism/homophobia/sexism/bogotry", in general; typically referring to anyone that isn't in lockstep with the Libbo agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Poll: GOP candidates top Obama in hypothetical 2012 race

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Also, if you'll notice, I said, "racism", and not, "racist". I wasn't referencing the posts where I'm called a racist, rather the posts where Libbos cry, "racism/homophobia/sexism/bogotry", in general; typically referring to anyone that isn't in lockstep with the Libbo agenda.
    Ok thats far enough. Not that I disagree with their assessment of the nature of some people's opinions, in general, but yes there's no denying they do that sometimes.

  5. #55
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Poll: GOP candidates top Obama in hypothetical 2012 race

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Because of the wide spread voter fraud no one will ever defeat Obama.

    Reid was beaten in every poll before the election, and the exit poll should he could not win yet he did.

    California, Azizona, and Neveada all allow illegal alien bastards to vote and if you question then you are in trouble.

    SEIU and other Unions have people who manipulate voting machines.

    Sarah Palin could beat Obama hands down in a fair and honest election, but the Obamedia and the left have have spent so much time lying about her and hiding the truth about her anything they do to manipulate the vote will be seen as and I told you so story.

    A few facts i know about Palin. As soon as Palin took the Governor's office away from a fellow Republican Frank Murkowski, she tore into the Republican's, "Corrupt Bastards Club" (CBC) and sent them packing. Many of them are now doing time in State prisons. Democrats were elated. Has there ever been another governor in this country that has ever done anything close?

    With the CBC gone, there were few Alaskan politicians to protect the huge, giant oil companies. Sarah constructed and enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called "ACES." Exxon (the biggest corporation in the world) protested and Sarah told them, "don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out." They stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being filthy rich. Other international oil companies fell in line. Again, whhat other Governor took names and kicked ass like this?

    Sarah Palin took a list of Pork barrel spending aimed at the state and said no way and cut 85% of them by saying not on my watch.

    There is so much more and you can see it all if you do you own research and stop relying on the retarded talking heads for information.

    I want to know how anyone can learn anything when there head is firmly planted in their posterior up to the neck.

    Oh that's right we're talking about Liberals they don't listen they do as they are told, because they can't think for themselves.

    Promote the truth and facts because the Liberals can't deal with either.
    WOW....is today backwards day?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •