Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 187

Thread: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

  1. #131
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Well jeez, speaking of personal attacks...

    J-Mac, you wish you could be as tough as me
    Nah, I am pretty secure in my abilities. In fact I don't think I would want to be anything at all like you, (sight unseen ofcourse) especially since the the syndrome of internet tough guy might have direct correlation to compensation issues, or some other psychological issue. In any case, not my bag dude.

    In fact when I think of your laughable pose, instead of seeing your avatar, I usually picture this of you



    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #132
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Ummmm... you imply that you trust it more.

    One unconfirmed source from an INdian newspaper and you ran with it, simply to score cheap political points against Obama.

    Truth and integrity are definitely not your strong points.

    Was this the part where "Honor Is Restored"?

    honor? You speak of honor? that's rich.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #133
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not for me it isn't.
    Who cares?

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #134
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post



    j-mac
    The only similarity between me and that dude, is that we're the same colour.

    I don't think that guy will ever get laid.

    Nice to know you think of me that way though J-Mac, couldn't be any farther from the truth.

  5. #135
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    honor? You speak of honor? that's rich.

    j-mac
    Whatever happened to Glenn Beck? Has he restored honor to us yet? IMO, he could best do that by challenging Rush bin Limbaugh to a duel, nuclear hand grenades at 10 yards...
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  6. #136
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    honor? You speak of honor? that's rich.

    j-mac
    How do you know how Honourable/Dishonourable I am?

    Have you met me in real life?

    Do you know how hard I work?

    My values and ethics in the real world?

    No you don't. You have, and always will be a partisan loud mouth who contributed little of anything to the conversation. Who time and time again takes pride in being ignorant and spreading misinformation, not considering both sides of the coin.

    Look in the mirror, and you will find your answer.

  7. #137
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    The only similarity between me and that dude, is that we're the same colour.

    I don't think that guy will ever get laid.

    Nice to know you think of me that way though J-Mac, couldn't be any farther from the truth.

    Only when you try to play tough guy. But come on man, tell the truth, you are closer to that pic, than your avatar aren't you.....


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #138
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Only when you try to play tough guy. But come on man, tell the truth, you are closer to that pic, than your avatar aren't you.....


    j-mac

    He's posted his headshots before.

  9. #139
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    How do you know how Honourable/Dishonourable I am?

    Have you met me in real life?

    Do you know how hard I work?

    My values and ethics in the real world?

    No you don't. You have, and always will be a partisan loud mouth who contributed little of anything to the conversation. Who time and time again takes pride in being ignorant and spreading misinformation, not considering both sides of the coin.

    Look in the mirror, and you will find your answer.

    Oooooh....Someone's feelings got hurt.....It's ok little buddy.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #140
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: 34 warships sent from US for Obama visit

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Whatever happened to Glenn Beck? Has he restored honor to us yet? IMO, he could best do that by challenging Rush bin Limbaugh to a duel, nuclear hand grenades at 10 yards...

    you just keep being conservative Bill. hahahaha.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •