Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 83

Thread: Iowans dismiss three justices

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Iowans dismiss three justices

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Do you disapprove of homosexuality? Do you supports laws that discriminate against homosexuals? Do you worry about a gay man touching your dick when you're in the shower?

    If the answer to all those is yes then you are in fact a homophobic bigot. Having a different opinion doesn't make you a bigot. It's what you say and do within those opinions that makes you a bigot.

    Quit complaining about being called out for what you are.
    Your vitreol disgusts me. So if I were to disagree with homosexuality that makes me a "homophobic bigot"?

    Fool, I am neither afraid of them nor do I think myself better than them. Don't be a cop-out. Don't keep going off at the mouth.

    What you're doing is making huge mountains out of molehills, so stop now while you have some credibility left.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Iowans dismiss three justices

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I think he is.

    The major problem here is the judges did their job. Rule on law and used law as their justification. Calling them activist is inaccurate and removing people for doing their job sends a very wrong message.
    Quite correctly so. We all know no liberal activist judges exist. Well played, my boy!

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Iowans dismiss three justices

    Quote Originally Posted by toddwv View Post
    That's far from being a "fact". The true fact is that Americans are moving steadily towards tolerance, if not full acceptance, of gays. The majority of holdouts are older Christian "conservatives". A problem that tends to fix itself over time. With that acceptance, full rights are inevitable.

    It relates to the demoralization of the world. I bet you can't wait till' incest becomes morally acceptable.

  4. #64
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,293
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Iowans dismiss three justices

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    It relates to the demoralization of the world. I bet you can't wait till' incest becomes morally acceptable.
    Who had post 63 for the incest reference pool? All we need now is bestiality and polygamy and we have the whole gay marriage red herring set.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Iowans dismiss three justices

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Who had post 63 for the incest reference pool? All we need now is bestiality and polygamy and we have the whole gay marriage red herring set.
    If one form of harmless sexual deviation becomes tolerable, then it is insane to think other forms of sexual deviation aren't.

    I know you're trying to be funny, but I'm not humored.

  6. #66
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Iowans dismiss three justices

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It was correct for the Northerners. If slaves had been counted as citizens, the South would have gained a truckload of new congressional districts.
    Which is irrelevant to the discussion.

    The idiotic notion put forth is that abiding to such laws is morally correct even when the obvious moral choice is different. Effectively you are arguing might makes right.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  7. #67
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,759

    Re: Iowans dismiss three justices

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    If one form of harmless sexual deviation becomes tolerable, then it is insane to think other forms of sexual deviation aren't.

    I know you're trying to be funny, but I'm not humored.
    After bestiality I think he'll bring up Hitler.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Iowans dismiss three justices

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    After bestiality I think he'll bring up Hitler.
    Don't be a fool. Hitler has nothing to do with this.

  9. #69
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Iowans dismiss three justices

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Will you look at that.... 6 posts in and somebody mentions pedophilia in a thread about judges who were dismissed for supporting gay marriage.

    Pedophilia. Godwin's law for Homos.
    If you don't support pedophilia, what's your problem?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #70
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,293
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Iowans dismiss three justices

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Don't be a fool. Hitler has nothing to do with this.
    Neither does incest or pedophilia, and yet both have been brought up.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •