Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 210

Thread: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

  1. #151
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

    Quote Originally Posted by ricksfolly View Post
    What was missing in the debate, and apparently by you, is that medical marijuana is prescribed by doctors, the same as all other medical prescriptions.

    The tragedy is that MM is the only effective pain killer, and those millions who live in pain will be forced to deal with underground sources and give the profit to thugs who don't pay taxes.

    ricksfolly
    I don't have a problem with pot as a medication for camcer........My aproblem is the abuse of medical pot that goes on in California........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #152
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,319
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't have to...Its obvious to anyone that knows anything about politics that the BBC is a left wing rag.......Its about as left wing as moveon.org....If you did not know that then your the only one doesn't.........
    Message I'm getting:

    I didn't even look at the article or the study

    I can't refute it, so I call BBC left wing rag because they dont support my point of view that Obama is a sleeping terror cell and fags are bad.

    Once again can't address any evidence to the contrary of my view point.

  3. #153
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't have to...Its obvious to anyone that knows anything about politics that the BBC is a left wing rag.......Its about as left wing as moveon.org....If you did not know that then your the only one doesn't.........
    Did you read my entire comment, or did you decide to just skim over the part where I reminded you that BBC didn't do the study. They just reported on it.

  4. #154
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,672

    Re: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't have a problem with pot as a medication for camcer........My aproblem is the abuse of medical pot that goes on in California........
    My problem is the people in charge of elections attempting to influence or bias an election by putting wedge issue propositions on the same ballots with political candidates. It's an attempt to draw out more voters to one side or another.

    Who cares if that piece of paper failed? People smoke dope on the sidewalk in California. Marijuana has long been accepted on the left coast. It was just a way to draw the stoner's to the polls to vote against the conservatives. Didn't work! Neener! Neener!

    The right does it too. Want to pull more rightwingers off the couch? Put a referendum on the ballot that allows queers to get married.

    To me, that's voter manipulation and it should be outlawed.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  5. #155
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Message I'm getting:

    I didn't even look at the article or the study

    I can't refute it, so I call BBC left wing rag because they dont support my point of view that Obama is a sleeping terror cell and fags are bad.

    Once again can't address any evidence to the contrary of my view point.
    Whatever, you lefties don't believe anyone is far left............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #156
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Did you read my entire comment, or did you decide to just skim over the part where I reminded you that BBC didn't do the study. They just reported on it.
    You have to understand that I am fighting the good fight against radical liberalism on 4 or 5 threads at the same time so if I miss some menial detail you will have to excuse it.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #157
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    My problem is the people in charge of elections attempting to influence or bias an election by putting wedge issue propositions on the same ballots with political candidates. It's an attempt to draw out more voters to one side or another.

    Who cares if that piece of paper failed? People smoke dope on the sidewalk in California. Marijuana has long been accepted on the left coast. It was just a way to draw the stoner's to the polls to vote against the conservatives. Didn't work! Neener! Neener!

    The right does it too. Want to pull more rightwingers off the couch? Put a referendum on the ballot that allows queers to get married.

    To me, that's voter manipulation and it should be outlawed.
    a lot of truth in what you say, that is why I rarely visit California..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #158
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,672

    Re: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

    Besides 6 weeks at B-double-E in San Diego (for which I RARELY even left the base) I have been to Californina once. I saw the big donut and bought a bag of oranges. That's enough for me. I most likely will never go back there. That is, if I don't have to.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  9. #159
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You have to understand that I am fighting the good fight against radical liberalism on 4 or 5 threads at the same time so if I miss some menial detail you will have to excuse it.......
    Are you kidding me? Good god, I've never heard such BS. "Radical liberalism" died out on the whole a fwe decades ago, now there are only small pockets of it. Right now, the Western World is in a fight against radical conservativsm, in the form of radical islamists.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

  10. #160
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,672

    Re: Proposition 19 to legalize marijuana defeated....

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    Are you kidding me? Good god, I've never heard such BS. "Radical liberalism" died out on the whole a fwe decades ago, now there are only small pockets of it. Right now, the Western World is in a fight against radical conservativsm, in the form of radical islamists.
    Those guys make Navy look like a liberal! Yikes! LOL!

    I am at war with everybody. I am circling my wagons around me and my family (and a few friends) and as far as I'm concerned everybody else can go to hell. LOL!

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •