Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1129

Thread: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

  1. #1021
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    they lack the knowledge to carry on a meaningful intelligent conversation
    knowledge isn't important in debate, only opinions matter, especially those kicked back in less than 60 seconds

    LOL!

    meanwhile, concerning 2012: Seniors fled Democrats in midterms - Byron Tau - POLITICO.com

    seniors run this country, they vote, they have most the money and THEY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

  2. #1022
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Why, because you say so? Where are the facts that prove me wrong? You offer CBO projections but never corrected CBO results. You buy rhetoric and ignore non partisan facts yet claim that I am wrong. That is a cult follower!
    No, the facts say so. As for personal attacks, have you read your posts? Seriously? You should read them sometime.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #1023
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, the facts say so. As for personal attacks, have you read your posts? Seriously? You should read them sometime.
    We must fight fire with fire Joe....More often than not you bring the attack in as a deflection of direct questioning.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #1024
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    We must fight fire with fire Joe....More often than not you bring the attack in as a deflection of direct questioning.


    j-mac
    And Conservative doesn't do that?

    He's deflected more times then Michael Jackson had plastic surgery.

  5. #1025
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    And Conservative doesn't do that?

    He's deflected more times then Michael Jackson had plastic surgery.

    What I said was that the tactic of personal attack to deflect argument in here is endemic of the liberal left. Joe is a solid part of that, and a near text book example of Allensky tactic in debate. Now if you want to say that someone else does that also, then we should call that what? the nana, nana, boo, boo they do it too gambit? What? it is tiring, and transparent.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #1026
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    We must fight fire with fire Joe....More often than not you bring the attack in as a deflection of direct questioning.


    j-mac
    No j, that's you and yours. Conservative drew first blood, often. As did you with me. True, i'll go as low as you guys want. Well almost as low. But if you would stay focused and debate with attackes, I'd gladly do the same. But the entire mix of you're niave, partisan, stupid, wears a fellow out over time. You and conservative relpy on limited information and never address the objections to that information. Once called on it, you resort to personal attacks.

    And if you like it that way, fine. I'm game.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #1027
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What I said was that the tactic of personal attack to deflect argument in here is endemic of the liberal left. Joe is a solid part of that, and a near text book example of Allensky tactic in debate. Now if you want to say that someone else does that also, then we should call that what? the nana, nana, boo, boo they do it too gambit? What? it is tiring, and transparent.

    j-mac
    Let me demonsterate my point with some highlighting. You use a partisan book, with a flawed theory, apply it to every debate, even when that isn't happenign at all, and declare yourself the winner. Bravo!

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #1028
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No j, that's you and yours. Conservative drew first blood, often. As did you with me. True, i'll go as low as you guys want. Well almost as low. But if you would stay focused and debate with attackes, I'd gladly do the same. But the entire mix of you're niave, partisan, stupid, wears a fellow out over time. You and conservative relpy on limited information and never address the objections to that information. Once called on it, you resort to personal attacks.

    And if you like it that way, fine. I'm game.

    Pure projection going on here by you....But hey, I enjoy exposing your weaknesses, always have.

    Let me demonsterate my point with some highlighting. You use a partisan book, with a flawed theory, apply it to every debate, even when that isn't happenign at all, and declare yourself the winner. Bravo!
    that is because you apply that flawed theory to every debate you engage...even right here...Bravo.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #1029
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Pure projection going on here by you....But hey, I enjoy exposing your weaknesses, always have.


    that is because you apply that flawed theory to every debate you engage...even right here...Bravo.

    j-mac

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #1030
    Advisor Birdzeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Coast - mid Atlantic
    Last Seen
    12-10-16 @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    341

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    My canned responses as you call them are rooted in actual data and facts from non partisan sites. You pick and choose from sites that are questionable at best when it comes to accuracy. It is hard refuting bea.gov, bls.gov, and U.S. Treasury data so you ignore the data.
    Maybe you could start sharing all that "actual data and facts from non partisan sites."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •