Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1129

Thread: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

  1. #1011
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What is it going to take for you to admit that you are wrong regarding Obama? You continue to buy the rhetoric while ignoring the results and the policies that led to those results. You are quick to jump on the party line without actually reviewing the results behind that party line. It is almost like a cult follower who cannot admit when wrong.
    Said the pot to the kettle.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #1012
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Spoken like a true ideologue. You don't know me, you don't know my background.
    I know your posting history here. You have about 4 or 5 canned lines you use in every post.

    If you knew my background you would have known I was a staunch Democrat whose eyes were opened a little over 30 years ago. Only a true ideologue trusts but never verifies. I verified what I was being told and saw the Democrat Party leave me. The facts are there for all to see, only the blind ideologues refuse to look at the facts.

    Yes I have seen you post the above before, YAWN

  3. #1013
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Said the pot to the kettle.
    I got out of the pot and the kettle over 30 years ago when I tried to reconcile the rhetoric to the results. This country wasn't built on the principles today's Democrat Party is promoting and the ones that you seem to accept. I suggest studying history and civics, you may just learn how wrong you are.

  4. #1014
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I know your posting history here. You have about 4 or 5 canned lines you use in every post.



    Yes I have seen you post the above before, YAWN
    My canned responses as you call them are rooted in actual data and facts from non partisan sites. You pick and choose from sites that are questionable at best when it comes to accuracy. It is hard refuting bea.gov, bls.gov, and U.S. Treasury data so you ignore the data.

  5. #1015
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I got out of the pot and the kettle over 30 years ago when I tried to reconcile the rhetoric to the results. This country wasn't built on the principles today's Democrat Party is promoting and the ones that you seem to accept. I suggest studying history and civics, you may just learn how wrong you are.
    Nope. You have not. And you're factually incorrect and blinded by your partisan view. So, you're still a pot. Maybe a ketle as well.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #1016
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Notice the deflection here.....Why not put away the deflection tactics Joe, and actually answer Conservative's question honestly for once? Good GAWD!


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #1017
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Nope. You have not. And you're factually incorrect and blinded by your partisan view. So, you're still a pot. Maybe a ketle as well.
    Why, because you say so? Where are the facts that prove me wrong? You offer CBO projections but never corrected CBO results. You buy rhetoric and ignore non partisan facts yet claim that I am wrong. That is a cult follower!

  8. #1018
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I suggest studying history and civics, you may just learn how wrong you are.
    you're talking to a person who prefers to kneejerk comebacks ala free association rather than read factual developments as reported by the msm

    the member doesn't know what's going on, is as out of touch as obama and pelosi

    you're asking too much

    meanwhile, uglier: Racial overtones haunt battle for House Democrats' No. 2 post | McClatchy

  9. #1019
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What is it going to take for you to admit that you are wrong regarding Obama? You continue to buy the rhetoric while ignoring the results and the policies that led to those results. You are quick to jump on the party line without actually reviewing the results behind that party line. It is almost like a cult follower who cannot admit when wrong.
    You can be happy with your posts any time the Liberals attack you with lame on liners or name calling because they lack the knowledge to carry on a meaningful intelligent conversation because they are generally wrong, but so invested in being wrong they can't deal with the truth.

    Obama has been the worse ever to hold any office. He did nothing in the Senate of note and has followed it up with even less.

    He will go in history for being the Welfare Lotto king, little -k-. for using the White House as his personal Welfare office for claiming trips for personal vacations as State visits, like this PHONY BS in India.

    He's going there for what? Jobs. Are you kidding, me there was just a massively expensive plant built in California to make Solar roof cells, and promptly went out of business because they cannot compete with China, and Surprise, Surprise, India.

    The price per unit is double the cost of imports, the really bad thing is they knew they would never be able to compete simply because of labor costs.

    And Obama knew this before he left on the trip only because he wanted to see the Festival of Lights.

    So take a bow every time a Liberal attacks you.

  10. #1020
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,249

    Re: 2010 Midterm Results Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    You can be happy with your posts any time the Liberals attack you with lame on liners or name calling because they lack the knowledge to carry on a meaningful intelligent conversation because they are generally wrong, but so invested in being wrong they can't deal with the truth.

    Obama has been the worse ever to hold any office. He did nothing in the Senate of note and has followed it up with even less.

    He will go in history for being the Welfare Lotto king, little -k-. for using the White House as his personal Welfare office for claiming trips for personal vacations as State visits, like this PHONY BS in India.

    He's going there for what? Jobs. Are you kidding, me there was just a massively expensive plant built in California to make Solar roof cells, and promptly went out of business because they cannot compete with China, and Surprise, Surprise, India.

    The price per unit is double the cost of imports, the really bad thing is they knew they would never be able to compete simply because of labor costs.

    And Obama knew this before he left on the trip only because he wanted to see the Festival of Lights.

    So take a bow every time a Liberal attacks you.
    I wear their personal attacks as a badge of honor as Boo, Winston, and others never address the issues raised or the facts presented. For them it is all about feelings and ignoring how they have been brainwashed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •