Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 113

Thread: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

  1. #51
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,502

    Re: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Link and prove it has any reason to trust it. As I recall, most of those documents were meaningless.

    So wait, what you say is gold, what I post, needs to be proven. Thanks boo for showing exactly why I don't take you seriously.... That was faster than I expected.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #52
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

    Or are you talking about made up claims. I need a link.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #53
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,502

    Re: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Or are you talking about made up claims. I need a link.


    Right, you make crap up, provide no link, then you expect me to give you a link and what now? Please..... you first, by all means.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #54
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    So wait, what you say is gold, what I post, needs to be proven. Thanks boo for showing exactly why I don't take you seriously.... That was faster than I expected.
    No, you need a link. I'm not sure if you're using intel we know came from unreliable sources (curveball or the heros in error), or documents that didn't really hold up. Before I can reply, I need to knwo which one you're using. So, link.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #55
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,502

    Re: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, you need a link. I'm not sure if you're using intel we know came from unreliable sources (curveball or the heros in error), or documents that didn't really hold up. Before I can reply, I need to knwo which one you're using. So, link.


    I have links, I will gladly post mine as soon as you post yours.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #56
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Right, you make crap up, provide no link, then you expect me to give you a link and what now? Please..... you first, by all means.
    I've made up knowing. Ask for any link you need. I didn't realize you were unfamilar with the past. If you don't knwo about the slam dunk comment, ask and I'll link you. If you're not famailar with Bush moving his goal posts from wmds to wmd programs to wmd program related activies to spreading freedom, ask. You seem to have problem knowing the difference between discussing what is known and making new claims. We have facts now. So we can make judgments.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I have links, I will gladly post mine as soon as you post yours.
    As I said, ask. What do you not know?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #58
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,502

    Re: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I've made up knowing. Ask for any link you need. I didn't realize you were unfamilar with the past. If you don't knwo about the slam dunk comment, ask and I'll link you. If you're not famailar with Bush moving his goal posts from wmds to wmd programs to wmd program related activies to spreading freedom, ask. You seem to have problem knowing the difference between discussing what is known and making new claims. We have facts now. So we can make judgments.



    Boo I didn't realize you were ignorant of the past. I wasn't aware you didn't realize that Hussein violated the 91 cease fire on numerous occasions.


    see I can play your dumb game as well. It's so transparent bro, and it's lame.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #59
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,502

    Re: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    As I said, ask. What do you not know?


    I want you to like you asked me to provide links and prove what you claimed. To ask me to do so before you have, tips your hand that you have nothing, as usual.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #60
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: U.S. ignored reports of Iraqi abuse: documents

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I want you to like you asked me to provide links and prove what you claimed. To ask me to do so before you have, tips your hand that you have nothing, as usual.
    Repeat for what I've claimed. Do you think Iraq attacked us? Do you think the slam dunk comment wasn't about selling the war? Be specific. right now, you're just being silly because you have to know better at some level.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •