Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 166

Thread: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

  1. #51
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,474

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The real racism lies within the ranks of the Left Wing, because they can't imagine a black person being a Conservative.

    The reason you don't see many black Conservatives, is because of the fear mongering coming from the Left. You say it enough and people will start to believe it. There's not a day that goes by, that Liberals are screaming racism.

    IMO, that strategy is going to do more harm than good, to the Left, but carry on.
    Fear Mongering is the GOP's middle name.

    You still don't understand the real reason blacks aren't seen in the Republican Party and that only says volumes about the typical Republican. Trust me, Black America is able to see through White America true motives more than the other way around.

  2. #52
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Fear Mongering is the GOP's middle name.

    You still don't understand the real reason blacks aren't seen in the Republican Party and that only says volumes about the typical Republican. Trust me, Black America is able to see through White America true motives more than the other way around.
    I thought its middle name was "Old".
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #53
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Trust me, Black America is able to see through White America true motives more than the other way around.
    What are "White America"'s true motives?

  4. #54
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,959

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    How many black Republicans has the NAACP endorsed? They have no credibility and should not be trusted in my opinion. They will lie about the Tea Party for their own political interests, and they will abuse their status as being the "organization for the advancement of colored people" to push the idea that the Tea Party is indeed, racist. In my opinion, there are more racists in the NAACP than in the Tea Party.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    ... blacks aren't seen in the Republican Party and that only says volumes about the typical Republican.
    What does it say about these Republicans?

    Black Republican History | National Black Republican Association

  6. #56
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Fear Mongering is the GOP's middle name.

    You still don't understand the real reason blacks aren't seen in the Republican Party and that only says volumes about the typical Republican. Trust me, Black America is able to see through White America true motives more than the other way around.
    I don't trust you.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #57
    Student Goof Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Last Seen
    11-11-10 @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    257

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Fear Mongering is the GOP's middle name.

    You still don't understand the real reason blacks aren't seen in the Republican Party and that only says volumes about the typical Republican. Trust me, Black America is able to see through White America true motives more than the other way around.
    Can you please let me know what my motives are. I was absent at the last White America meeting due to the fact that it's a figment of your imagination.
    Failure is made possible by liberty.

  8. #58
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by Goof Noodle View Post
    Can you please let me know what my motives are. I was absent at the last White America meeting due to the fact that it's a figment of your imagination.
    It was moved to a different Denny's. Didn't you get the memo?

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-04-10 @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    588

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Blacks for the forseeable future will be the Hard Core base of the Democratic Party. That's how it Shakes down and as such they will be Pandered to by White Liberals. It won't really improve the lives of many , but no way will that core support be jeopardized.

  10. #60
    Ivan The Terrible > All
    Ivan The Terrible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Last Seen
    02-14-12 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,346

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    I was referring to this genius, which was posted by Ivan The Terrible:
    For an example of the NAACP not supporting the "advancement of colored people”, one has to look no further than Clarence Thomas' Supreme Court nomination. In which the NAACP condemned him because he did not support liberal ideology.
    "Miss quote? It's an outright fabrication!" Myself in response to Iriemon's post.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •