Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 166

Thread: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

  1. #31
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,048

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Liberalism doesn't really exist and the classic definition which you are using so freely does not have anything do with liberals of today, so its very easy to understand what he was saying.
    Ah so liberalism doesn't really exist now. I thought it did. If it doesn't exist then how can it possibly be worse than something which does exist like slavery? Or are saying liberalism only exists if we can compare it to slavery?

    This is an interesting point, but still it depends on the goals of the enslavement. Neither one of these things disqualify the accusation of enslavement. Education is taught through generations, in schools, in public, etc. If the education at the schools is working with or not disarming the mindset of the public or what is thought by generations its really not helping on ending the enslavement, but instead handing it weapons to enslave.
    Of course it does. Your accusation of what enslavement is is probably the most liberal thing about this entire conversation. Education is enslavement. The mysticisms of the past are freedom. Religious councils aren't religious endoctrination establishments. Schools however are. See how wide your argument is? It can basically be assumed that anything you consider to be enslavement is enslavement.

    I also don't think you use the treatment of diseases to decide enslavement. The improvement in living standards is no measure if people are enslaved or not.
    Of course they are. In the real world, not the philosophical one you seem to inhabit freedom is measured by your ability to do certain things.

    A right to vote does not really exist, however, the privilege does not end enslavement by its very existence. It might very well if done by the enslaved of the mind might play into the enslavement. Only if they know what is truly freedom can they really be free and that voting could work to end enslavement.
    Ah that makes absolutely sense. Being able to voice your concerns within a society do not correlate to freedoms. No offense but you're essentially making the argument that democracies, by extention the right to vote and the freedom to voice your social opinions are enslavement because governments have been so good at potraying them as something else. Well I guess that makes sense. If you were in the Matrix.

    Indeed. Let me just say this, to say that subsidies would be supported by any conservative is false or at least any conservative that know personality. I want to say that is a minor point to make, but I feel perhaps that is a major part of your argument here.

    Regardless, thanks for the welcome.
    Ah so then supporters of the free market can be enablers of enslavement too you're saying? Please define 'freedom' and 'enslavement' because you seem to be going by a definition I'm not aware of. This would clarify all your other arguments.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #32
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    All Leftists are racist. They all believe that the only way they can secure the black vote, is to scare the **** out of all the black folks, in the hope that blacks are dumb enough to buy into it.
    It seems to me, you're saying they are dumb. So who are the racists?


  3. #33
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,136
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    It seems to me, you're saying they are dumb. So who are the racists?
    He was stating what liberals do, and what he perceives is their beliefs, reasons, motives behind those actions...

    But you already knew this, but chose to launch a false attack anyway.... How telling.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    11-18-12 @ 01:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    520
    Blog Entries
    18

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    What turtle said. Ats all I got.

  5. #35
    Ivan The Terrible > All
    Ivan The Terrible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Last Seen
    02-14-12 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,346

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Hatuey,

    Allow me to clarify...

    How would one go about declaring that the systematic use of A) capitalism and B) democracy to enslave millions of humans is worse than a political ideology with dozens of variations? You couldn't.
    I am referring to American Liberalism more specifically the Welfare State. In its most extreme form, communism, it is capable of producing the worst atrocities mankind has ever seen. However, the American Welfare State in its current form is not worse than slavery. However, I still agree with this statement to make a point. Blacks, other minorities, and even whites are "enslaved" by the Welfare State. It robs them of their dignity forces them into a pattern of thinking that this is the way "we" should live.

    Would you rather be a slave or a liberal?
    The liberal ideology creates the “slavery” I am referring to. Therefore, this question is akin to asking, “Would you be a slave or one who supports the enslavement of others?”

    Or will you argue that all liberals are slaves?

    No, they support the “enslavement” of others.

    I don’t even know who you are and I'm starting to dislike you because of the kind of stupidity you support.

    Please do not take this personal. I would like to discuss this further. We cannot if your need to have us all agree with you cases such anger. Temper tantrums do not convince me. Sound arguments do.
    Last edited by Ivan The Terrible; 10-21-10 at 03:25 AM. Reason: rent is just to damn high
    "Miss quote? It's an outright fabrication!" Myself in response to Iriemon's post.

  6. #36
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,476

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    He was stating what liberals do, and what he perceives is their beliefs, reasons, motives behind those actions...

    But you already knew this, but chose to launch a false attack anyway.... How telling.
    So full of baloney. It is okay for him to perceive everyones motive but no one can perceive his............and you buy that.....lol

  7. #37
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Yes, isn't it shocking the "black folks" don't join you.. What is with that.....You think maybe they are just too dumb?
    No, it's because they've been propagandized into becoming slaves to the welfare system. The Leftists keep them in line with scare tactic rheotric such as making the claim that all Tea Partiers are racists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #38
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    It seems to me, you're saying they are dumb. So who are the racists?
    Well, I get called dumb all the time on this forum, by Liberals. It's assumed, regularly, that I'm white, since I'm a Conservative and won't get in line with the Left wing agenda and I'm "uppity". Yes, I do ask, all the time, who the real racists are.

    Here's a prime example of what I'm talking about:

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Liberalism is worse than slavery. Haha, you can always count on apdst to serve his white masters. See? Hyperbole for the whole family. It kind of showcases the level of stupidity supported by the weakest debaters in the forum.
    Last edited by apdst; 10-21-10 at 10:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    THe NAACP is racist by definition
    You've made some idiotic statements, especially about economics and taxes, but this one goes right off the deep end...

  10. #40
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: NAACP backs report that ties racist groups to tea party

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan The Terrible View Post
    If you are black and conservative the NAACP and the Democrats WILL condemn you.
    Example please? I won't be holding my breath though.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •