Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81

Thread: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

  1. #41
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:35 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,306
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Racine View Post
    The above entry runs contrary to a lot of History. Also most of those thinking this policy change is a real plus either have No Service OR are individuals not wishing the US Military well.
    And I am proof that you are wrong, having military service and wishing our military well.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-04-10 @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    588

    Re: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And I am proof that you are wrong, having military service and wishing our military well.


    That runs contrary to being a Pro Homosexual Bigot I think . Now obviously thing might have changed a bit in 4 decades BUT a lot of Men in Close confines quietly thinking about someone being Gay and knowing a few Openly are will never be the same thing and if YOu really want full equality and Gay Sex is no different than the usual kind - Why not just put everybody together - after all at that stage under certain peak circumstances who will then know who's gotten a rise out of who .

  3. #43
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,777

    Re: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Marine hairstyles are going to get a major improvement.
    I should ****ing hope so.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Racine View Post
    That runs contrary to being a Pro Homosexual Bigot I think . Now obviously thing might have changed a bit in 4 decades BUT a lot of Men in Close confines quietly thinking about someone being Gay and knowing a few Openly are will never be the same thing and if YOu really want full equality and Gay Sex is no different than the usual kind - Why not just put everybody together - after all at that stage under certain peak circumstances who will then know who's gotten a rise out of who .
    Pro-Homosexual bigot? Please tell me you're going to make an arguement about how removing DADT removes youre right to not being around people you don't like. Basically tell me how its bigoted that you can't be a bigot. I love that one.

    Also, believe it or not but I've never met a single person in the military who ever admited to quietly thinking about how many of the men around him are gay. People are NOT that paranoid even if they would feel uncomfortable around a gay person, well maybe you would be. Tell me, when you walk into a church, subway station, elevator, airplane, or any other crowded place do you seriously sit there and think quietly about who might be gay around you?

    And lastly gay sex would follow the same rules as heterosexual sex in the military, although im sure the sodomy laws would be removed or ignored, like they are now. Its not like two gay servicemen are going to be sneaking off to the closet in their office or a tent or portie-potie in the field to have sex, at least they won't do it anymore than straight service members. And if they are caught they will be punished the same as when two straight soldiers go off and do that.

  5. #45
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Racine View Post
    The above entry runs contrary to a lot of History. Also most of those thinking this policy change is a real plus either have No Service OR are individuals not wishing the US Military well.
    You are strange. 'Most' people thinking this is a plus are...

    As far as people who didn't serve thinking this is a plus: irrelevant. You didn't have to join the military at some point to be a reasonable, sensible American free of bigotry.

    And the rest of the 'most' don't wish the military well? Wow. Are you really Navy Pride using someone else's computer?
    Last edited by tryreading; 10-19-10 at 09:23 PM.
    Do not write in this space!

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-04-10 @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    588

    Re: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

    Number One > Redress uses that Tagline "Pro Homosexual Bigot" - I didn't invent it.

    Number 2> That fact that some of those most wanting this substantial change did not serve should be rather self evident.

    Number 3> There maybe some Heavy Heterosexual Group activity around , but I've never been privy to it. Th stuff that once HEAVILY took place in SF Bath Houses kind of shows that some cannot control themselves.

    Number 4> Obviously there are Gays in the Military and under like 98% of circumstances I'd leave them alone and in recent years MOST were left alone. Now this insane move (done for Political Reasons) will reinflame things.

    Number 5> This will affect Discipline. Count on it.

  7. #47
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:35 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,306
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Pro-Homosexual bigot? Please tell me you're going to make an arguement about how removing DADT removes youre right to not being around people you don't like. Basically tell me how its bigoted that you can't be a bigot. I love that one.

    Also, believe it or not but I've never met a single person in the military who ever admited to quietly thinking about how many of the men around him are gay. People are NOT that paranoid even if they would feel uncomfortable around a gay person, well maybe you would be. Tell me, when you walk into a church, subway station, elevator, airplane, or any other crowded place do you seriously sit there and think quietly about who might be gay around you?

    And lastly gay sex would follow the same rules as heterosexual sex in the military, although im sure the sodomy laws would be removed or ignored, like they are now. Its not like two gay servicemen are going to be sneaking off to the closet in their office or a tent or portie-potie in the field to have sex, at least they won't do it anymore than straight service members. And if they are caught they will be punished the same as when two straight soldiers go off and do that.
    My title is a joke that he does not know the origins of.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Racine View Post
    Number One > Redress uses that Tagline "Pro Homosexual Bigot" - I didn't invent it.

    Number 2> That fact that some of those most wanting this substantial change did not serve should be rather self evident.

    Number 3> There maybe some Heavy Heterosexual Group activity around , but I've never been privy to it. Th stuff that once HEAVILY took place in SF Bath Houses kind of shows that some cannot control themselves.

    Number 4> Obviously there are Gays in the Military and under like 98% of circumstances I'd leave them alone and in recent years MOST were left alone. Now this insane move (done for Political Reasons) will reinflame things.

    Number 5> This will affect Discipline. Count on it.
    3) is the only one you gave a reason for so its all im going to address, I'm not going to debate against statements made without any kind of arguement behind them.

    Like I mentioned, people in the service already have sex with other service members. And unless you are going to tell me that gay people have less control of their sexual urges than normal people, just because they are gay, you have no arguement. I'll give you an example, I know several couples who work together in the same building at my base. They can manage to not have uncontrolable sex on the job. And crazy as it sounds I know, gay people can have that kind of control too. In fact I would be inclined to believe gays can control their sexual urges better in places where its not welcome, because of the negative image associated with it. Now in the Army there's no "PDAs" public displays of affections, couples aren't even supposed to hold hands in uniform and on the job, gays will be given the same rules as anyone else.

    Lastly, do you think that no straight people have engaged in orgies? I'm pretty sure its safe to say some have done it in SF bath houses too. Should we ban straight people from the military because of that kind of "stuff?" Or is there a double standard because they are gay? If thats the case I'd ask why there is a double standard, is it just cause you think its gross?

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-04-10 @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    588

    Re: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    My title is a joke that he does not know the origins of.


    True - I don't know the origin OR Your Orientation , but using it was YOUR choice.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-04-10 @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    588

    Re: Military recruiters told to accept gay applicants

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    3) is the only one you gave a reason for so its all im going to address, I'm not going to debate against statements made without any kind of arguement behind them.

    Like I mentioned, people in the service already have sex with other service members. And unless you are going to tell me that gay people have less control of their sexual urges than normal people, just because they are gay, you have no arguement. I'll give you an example, I know several couples who work together in the same building at my base. They can manage to not have uncontrolable sex on the job. And crazy as it sounds I know, gay people can have that kind of control too. In fact I would be inclined to believe gays can control their sexual urges better in places where its not welcome, because of the negative image associated with it. Now in the Army there's no "PDAs" public displays of affections, couples aren't even supposed to hold hands in uniform and on the job, gays will be given the same rules as anyone else.

    Lastly, do you think that no straight people have engaged in orgies? I'm pretty sure its safe to say some have done it in SF bath houses too. Should we ban straight people from the military because of that kind of "stuff?" Or is there a double standard because they are gay? If thats the case I'd ask why there is a double standard, is it just cause you think its gross?

    Actually it is Pretty Gross however 2 decades ago I would have liked to see such SF images imposed on the Heartland just to show exactly what was headed their way eventually . You know some Shock Treatment.

    Once again most Gays in the Military in the past dozen years or so had no heavy fear. Unless they ran into a Bad situation, outed themselves, Or just wanted OUT - then Life and career went on. Now emotions will really run high and Guess What(?) A lot of Credible Straight Men will get out ASAP because of this stupidity if it lasts.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •