Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 171

Thread: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contributions

  1. #71
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

    they're desperate and losing their dignity and decorum, all the way from face the nation to dpforums

    it was all to be expected

  2. #72
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Except with the Conservatives, "Vile People" = blacks and minorities.
    No,"vile people" to us are those that claim racism without any evidence to back it up.
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  3. #73
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Except with the Conservatives, "Vile People" = blacks and minorities.
    BTW, I suppose that in your opinion, Blacks do not qualify as "minorities"?
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    No,"vile people" to us are those that claim racism without any evidence to back it up.
    Open your eyes...







    And how come the 'liberal' MSM didn't show us these folks 'restoring honor' to MLK through racism..??


  5. #75
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

    Ok, so how does any of this = the belief that minorities are "vile" as you put it? These seem to be more individual attacks by an ignorant few rather than Conservatives as a whole implicating an entire race as "vile". i feel that some are becoming weary of your race baiting and strawman tactics.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    Ok, so how does any of this = the belief that minorities are "vile" as you put it? These seem to be more individual attacks by an ignorant few rather than Conservatives as a whole implicating an entire race as "vile". i feel that some are becoming weary of your race baiting and strawman tactics.
    You're right, we're getting off topic. The GOP is running some race-baiting and homophobic ads, but the bulk of it is just the usual ignorant socialism talking points.

    Fox News practically wrote their campaign narrative for them.

  7. #77
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    You're right, we're getting off topic. The GOP is running some race-baiting and homophobic ads, but the bulk of it is just the usual ignorant socialism talking points.

    Fox News practically wrote their campaign narrative for them.
    Nice dodge.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyNinja View Post
    Nice dodge.
    Okay... you're totally wrong. Is that better?

  9. #79
    All Warm and Fuzzy
    FluffyNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miss-uh-Sippie
    Last Seen
    10-21-17 @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,831

    Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Okay... you're totally wrong. Is that better?
    Yeah, much better. Can't let this thread end with you agreeing with me............even in a sarcastic manner.
    "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." - Dr. Carl Sagan

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Rove, Gillespie Slam Obama for Spreading 'Baseless Lie' Over Foreign Contribution

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Open your eyes...







    And how come the 'liberal' MSM didn't show us these folks 'restoring honor' to MLK through racism..??

    you're not even trying now, are you...

    The first video title is misleading. It claims the Tea Party as a whole is a racist group. This has already been debunked numerous times. If you wish to continue to claim a small minority of people represent the values and policies of the vast majority, feel free... no one who has even an ounce of common sense is buying it... except for people like you... oh wait.. I did say 'who has an ounce of common sense', didn't I.

    The second video title is equally misleading. If someone didn't bother to actually WATCH the video, they might think this was done by the Florida GOP in it entirety, as opposed to the head of a single county. BTW, the Florida GOP and the National GOP rebuked the sender. But I wouldn't expect you to mention that, since it doesn't fit with your spin.

    Third video... same story. Circulated by a single individual, in a small area, and publicly criticized by the National GOP.

    I should probably not even comment on the Tea Party videos. It's obvious that anyone who calls them Tea Baggers, isn't really interested in open and honest discussions, but instead, more apt to siply smear an entire group for the doings of a small minority of people.

    FAIL.
    Last edited by Whovian; 10-12-10 at 12:28 AM.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •