Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer slams 'foreign interference' in immigration lawsuit - Scott Wong - POLITICO.com
1. So those strict constructionists on the 9th Circuit have more affinity for Fernando and Felisia from Forteliza than for Frank and Phyllis in Phoenix.In a new twist in the fight over Arizona’s immigration law, Republican Gov. Jan Brewer on Tuesday asked a federal court to disallow foreign governments from joining the U.S. Department of Justice lawsuit to overturn the law.
The move comes in response to a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling issued Monday, allowing nearly a dozen Latin American countries — Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru and Chile — to submit friend-of-the-court briefs in Justice’s challenge to SB 1070, which Brewer signed into law in April and is considered one of the nation’s toughest immigration-enforcement measures.
2. How characterisitc.
3. On the side of patriotic, concerned, sober Americans are the audacious attorneys general of eleven AMERICAN states.
4. Naturally, Holder's DOJ is sympatico with the appellates.
5. Obama's reaction to the serious citizens of Arizona---SUE EM!
6. No wonder so many question his authenticity.
7. This woebegone White House is so worrisomely out of touch it's losing HISPANIC voters.
Hispanics lose zeal to turn out vote for Dems - Washington Times
8. Hispanic Americans are feeling much of the betrayal, the sense of being played by this crassly political and incompetent White House that our gay neighbors and friends felt when DADT died three weeks ago.
9. Are YOU exhausted yet from defending him?
YouTube - Town Hall Questioner To Obama: 'I'm Exhausted Of Defending You'
10. Seeya November 2.