Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 375

Thread: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

  1. #261
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So want a nut as majority leader and that is better than a freshman senator that has no power and could more easily be defeated the next election. You logic makes no sense to me.
    No, I think I've stated clearly I think we should have done a better job getting better choices. I have clearly stated we don't seem to win regardles sof who wins the election. We, or Nevada, loses either way.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, I think I've stated clearly I think we should have done a better job getting better choices. I have clearly stated we don't seem to win regardles sof who wins the election. We, or Nevada, loses either way.
    I disagree. Get rid of Reid and this country wins

  3. #263
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I disagree. Get rid of Reid and this country wins
    Not if you replace him with a nutter. no one wins that.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not if you replace him with a nutter. no one wins that.
    Will make no difference either way you have a nutter

  5. #265
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Will make no difference either way you have a nutter
    Like I said, Nevada and thus the country loses no matter who wins.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #266
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Like I said, Nevada and thus the country loses no matter who wins.
    If it stops Obama agenda, and the agenda from fringe liberals now seen co opting the democrat party, then the country does indeed win.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #267
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    If it stops Obama agenda, and the agenda from fringe liberals now seen co opting the democrat party, then the country does indeed win.


    j-mac
    Like I said, you put partisan winning over the country. I won't ask what the Obama agenda is, as I'm sure it's just mopre of the Beckish American non-thinker hyperbolic nonsense.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Like I said, Nevada and thus the country loses no matter who wins.
    No they win when that nutcase is no longer majority leader

  9. #269
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No they win when that nutcase is no longer majority leader
    No, that also means the one representing them, bring things to their state, now has no power to do so. Anyway you look at it, they lose.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #270
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Like I said, you put partisan winning over the country. I won't ask what the Obama agenda is, as I'm sure it's just mopre of the Beckish American non-thinker hyperbolic nonsense.
    You hate whom you can't argue.....

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •