Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 375

Thread: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

  1. #191
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    [QUOTE=j-mac;1059036139]
    Wait, wait, wait here...."The Democrat Fib"? what was that according to you? would that be....
    Are you saying it was the truth? Otherwise, you're agreeing with me? BTW, If you really care about valid sources, I wouldn't use Forbes on political stuff. Their bias can be found in both language and inaccuracy.

    Well, not so fast Joe....
    A lie repeated is still a lie. Lie of the year as I recall.


    And on, and on that debate goes.
    No, it doesn't. It was a lie, and there is no debate about that. Being a tool who believes falsehoods despite the clear evidence doesn't make it debatable. Sorry. Birthers suffer from the same problem as those who believe there would be death panels.


    the only "Lie of the year stuff" that is going on here is through demo's desperate to salvage their own credibility in this election cycle. They are lying Joe. And you are buying it hook, line, and sinker....consider:



    j-mac
    Priceless that you use Beck here. Like I keep saying, garbage in equals farbage out.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #192
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You and others are free to answer the questions:

    Tell me how Nevada or the country wins if its choice is betweem a poor 24 year vet and a wack job? Who should be happy about that?
    Well, let's break this down just a little bit shall we?

    First off, the term "whack job" is a subjective term meant to demean Sharon Angle simply because you disagree with her policies and statements, however, it is clear that according to the polls that Nevadans have her in the lead with Reid never above 50% and losing ground in his campaign. So you are clearly in the minority of thinking here.


    Second, describing Reid, a career politician who has been caught in more lies than anyone I can think of recently, and a moron to boot, is going to lose, and I say good riddance.

    Now, carry on.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #193
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Are you saying it was the truth? Otherwise, you're agreeing with me?
    I am asking you to clarify what you are terming as the "Fib" here. Pretty simple really.

    If you really care about valid sources, I wouldn't use Forbes on political stuff. Their bias can be found in both language and inaccuracy.
    So you don't like the source....Too bad, refute the content. My guess is that you can't.

    A lie repeated is still a lie. Lie of the year as I recall.
    You have to show where this is a lie, That is the standard adhered to by demo's, so I am anxiously awaiting your refutation.

    No, it doesn't. It was a lie, and there is no debate about that.
    Sorry, you don't get to determine that.

    Being a tool who believes falsehoods despite the clear evidence doesn't make it debatable. Sorry.
    Again, you are not refuting anything. Name calling, and intellectual vapidness is no argument, just a reflection of how lacking your argument is.

    Birthers suffer from the same problem as those who believe there would be death panels.
    Who's the "Birther"?

    Priceless that you use Beck here. Like I keep saying, garbage in equals farbage out.
    Notice again folks, how nothing in that Beck clip is refuted by Joe here, just ridicule, and mockery. Pure Allinsky pap.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac
    Notice again folks, how nothing in that Beck clip is refuted by Joe here, just ridicule, and mockery. Pure Allinsky pap
    It's always easier to shoot the messenger when they bring you something you don't like.

  5. #195
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    It's always easier to shoot the messenger when they bring you something you don't like.
    Exactly, and that liberals have actually devolved in their posting to this kind of sophistry is disappointing.

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #196
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    The Republicans.. since they will have the seat and can gloat. That she is a wack job and will cause massive problems for them later on and cause the US harm, does not matter to the Republicans.. they won after all.. and winning is all that matters for the Republicans. The Republicans dont care about Americans, only about themselves after all.
    Please explain the "harm" you think Angle will cause.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  7. #197
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I am asking you to clarify what you are terming as the "Fib" here. Pretty simple really.
    You don't know what the word FIB means? Seriously? A little lie.


    So you don't like the source....Too bad, refute the content. My guess is that you can't.
    Nothing to refute. No real substance.


    You have to show where this is a lie, That is the standard adhered to by demo's, so I am anxiously awaiting your refutation.
    There were never any death panels; that's the lie. In fact, the actual panels they were considering would have give more care, more options than there is now. Insurance companies make cost decisions daily, denying care, but they don't have death panels either.

    Sorry, you don't get to determine that.
    Says who? You might want to debate whether it is day time here or not, but that would make it a valid debate. Just because some want to pretend something is there that isn't don;t make it a debate. And yes, I can determine that.


    Again, you are not refuting anything. Name calling, and intellectual vapidness is no argument, just a reflection of how lacking your argument is.
    Again, it's Beck. What thinking person addresses Beck. if this is as valid as you claim, find a valid source. I won't play with Beckish games.

    Who's the "Birther"?
    Reading comprehension is your friend. Try reading it again. I'm making a comparison.



    Notice again folks, how nothing in that Beck clip is refuted by Joe here, just ridicule, and mockery. Pure Allinsky pap.


    j-mac
    Again, it would be like disputing Eric Cartman. Or talkign to a coffee table as someone put it. No point. Anything that is valis can be found in a valid source. IF you can't do that, you should rethink your position.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #198
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, let's break this down just a little bit shall we?

    First off, the term "whack job" is a subjective term meant to demean Sharon Angle simply because you disagree with her policies and statements, however, it is clear that according to the polls that Nevadans have her in the lead with Reid never above 50% and losing ground in his campaign. So you are clearly in the minority of thinking here.


    Second, describing Reid, a career politician who has been caught in more lies than anyone I can think of recently, and a moron to boot, is going to lose, and I say good riddance.

    Now, carry on.

    j-mac
    Yes, it is a subjective term. I didn't use it, but questioned the person who did use it. If that person believes what he or she wrote, an answer seems appropriate.

    But the question is if Ried is as bad as you say, and Angle is a bad as others claim, and I believe both to be true, why shold anyone in Nevada be happy? And second, why should the nation be happy?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #199
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You don't know what the word FIB means? Seriously? A little lie.




    Nothing to refute. No real substance.




    There were never any death panels; that's the lie. In fact, the actual panels they were considering would have give more care, more options than there is now. Insurance companies make cost decisions daily, denying care, but they don't have death panels either.



    Says who? You might want to debate whether it is day time here or not, but that would make it a valid debate. Just because some want to pretend something is there that isn't don;t make it a debate. And yes, I can determine that.




    Again, it's Beck. What thinking person addresses Beck. if this is as valid as you claim, find a valid source. I won't play with Beckish games.



    Reading comprehension is your friend. Try reading it again. I'm making a comparison.





    Again, it would be like disputing Eric Cartman. Or talkign to a coffee table as someone put it. No point. Anything that is valis can be found in a valid source. IF you can't do that, you should rethink your position.

    With arrogance, and a serious lack of substance coming from you as quoted here, it is abundantly clear, that you are not going to honestly address any debate that doesn't agree with you, nor do you have any intention of backing up any of your claims. It is for that reason that I admittedly sadly move on to debate people that are interested in furthering an actual discussion, and not a playground tantrum as you exhibit here.

    when you return to a more honest form of discussion, maybe we can have back and forth, but your positions to this point are ridiculous and are undeserving of my time, or effort.

    Where is the Joe I know?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #200
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    With arrogance, and a serious lack of substance coming from you as quoted here, it is abundantly clear, that you are not going to honestly address any debate that doesn't agree with you, nor do you have any intention of backing up any of your claims. It is for that reason that I admittedly sadly move on to debate people that are interested in furthering an actual discussion, and not a playground tantrum as you exhibit here.

    when you return to a more honest form of discussion, maybe we can have back and forth, but your positions to this point are ridiculous and are undeserving of my time, or effort.

    Where is the Joe I know?


    j-mac
    J, you give me mere rants, the Beck clip being some of the best satire I've heard in years, and talk about substance? Be serious. You fill your head with nonsense and expect others to treat it as if it were valid. I will no longer do that. Time is too short. If you want to put up something real and vlaid, and can support it properly, with valid sources, and with reasonable discourse, I'll go with you all day. But people like Beck and Obeman (it's not a party thing) have hurt us badly and we should not eat their garbage.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •