Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 375

Thread: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

  1. #171
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You mean like when we work up and found we invaded countries on a pretext, tortured people, and acted liek imperalist dogs? Already has happened.

    But, your hyperbole doesn't make Keyes' hyperbole any more accurate.
    Do you ever have anything good to say about America? Maybe you should listen to the dems. I think they've decided to add a little patriotism into this campaign. Not because they are patriotic, but because they are thinking that might be one reason the Rep. are doing better in the polls.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  2. #172
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Do you ever have anything good to say about America? Maybe you should listen to the dems. I think they've decided to add a little patriotism into this campaign. Not because they are patriotic, but because they are thinking that might be one reason the Rep. are doing better in the polls.
    seriously, wth is wrong with you? why would you claim dems are not patriotic? you have a decidedly ignorant view of people, lady.

    oh wait, your world views are defined by fox news. i forgot. maybe you should try getting out more.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  3. #173
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I'm sorry, but you can't make the criticism, no matter the context, and do what you did.
    Thank you for reinforcing everything I said.

    If you think Obama is not an AMATEUR you need to get a new dictionary written in English not liberal gibberish. Hell I had more and better executive management experience before I was 30 than Obama has now. You might have a semi-cogent argument if Obama had at least worked as assistant night manager at McDonald's of Taco Bell.
    Last edited by Councilman; 10-11-10 at 05:33 PM.

  4. #174
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Prof, you're not reading me well. I'm not saying it is my teeny little opinion. I'm saying most want much of what is in the bill when asked about the specifics.
    That's why the republicans are promising to repeal and replace it.
    When you are talking 2700 pages, there is bound to be a few good things in it. (although I disagree with your much of it)
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Most misinformation came from Obama and the democrats
    I would have to respectfully disagree. After all, Speaker Pelosi 'specifically' stated 'we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it'. That being the case, the Dems couldn't possibly have been supplying misinformation, as they wanted the bill passed 'prior' to the contents being well publicized.

    We all know why now.

  6. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You mean like death panels and socialism? I won't argue no misinformation came from democrats, but it is the blantant lies of the opposition that have made it impossible to treat this subject reasonably.
    I mean like rates will remain low and it will reduce the debt

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I mean like rates will remain low and it will reduce the debt
    You lie!

    Oh... wait... I thought that was President Obama for a second.

  8. #178
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I mean like rates will remain low and it will reduce the debt
    Hell, compared to death panels and socialism, those are prue minor league. And campared to how fast thingws were growing before reform, in the long run, the democrat fib may trun out to be true. Howevr, the death panel socialism stuff never will be true. Lie of the year stuff.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #179
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    THAT's why rory says his dad's bill is bad for nevada?

    LOL!

    meanwhile, today:

    The latest poll for the Las Vegas Review-Journal, taken Sept. 20-24, had Angle and Reid tied, 43-43. It was conducted by Mason-Dixon Polling & Research, which uses random-digit dialing to call voters. Previous Mason-Dixon surveys showed the race within a point or two, with Reid up over Angle.

    Using similar polling methods, a string of surveys this past week gave Angle the edge, however. One put her at the 50 percent mark for the first time.

    An auto-dial Rasmussen poll showed Angle edging Reid, 50-46, just within the margin of error of plus or minus four percentage points. CNN/Time had Angle up, 42-40, and Fox News 49-46

    "The race is still a toss-up, but it is looking increasingly grim for the majority leader," concluded Real Clear Politics, which had Angle pulling ahead for the first time in poll watch.

    "Nevada had long been in a stalemate, and even if these reeds of evidence are thin, they are enough for the forecasting model to make Ms. Angle a 66 percent favorite, up from 56 percent last week," [new york times polling expert nate] Silver wrote on Friday.
    wow, there must REALLY be something wrong with the SITTING SENATE LEADER, 24 year vet

    i mean, playing underdog to a WHACK JOB

    i wonder what his problem could possibly be...
    Last edited by The Prof; 10-11-10 at 08:09 PM.

  10. #180
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Reid on the Ropes in Nevada

    Tell me how Nevada or the country wins if its choice is betweem a poor 24 year vet and a wack job? Who should be happy about that?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •