Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 471

Thread: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

  1. #401
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    At 34, I can't recall gay people being treated the way you claim they are. I don't recall any time that homos were rounded up by the police for having buttsecks or that homos were truly ostracized.

    I think your response is more emotional than it is factual.
    don't you think your experience depends somewhat on your environment, jall?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  2. #402
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    don't you think your experience depends somewhat on your environment, jall?
    doesn't everyone's experience depend on their environment?

    I live in what most of "you people" consider to be the bigot/racist/homophobe capital of the world and I haven't seen any of the crap glinda is whining about.
    Last edited by OscarB63; 10-07-10 at 03:39 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #403
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I live in what most of "you people" consider to be the bigot/racist/homophobe capital of the world and I haven't seen any of the crap glinda is whining about.
    Oh, well I guess it never happens then. My mistake.

  4. #404
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Oh, well I guess it never happens then. My mistake.
    read my earlier post. I am not denying it happens. I am stating that it is not the "rampant" crisis you insist. there is not now nor has ever been any large scale systematic persecution of gays in this country. being called a "fag" by someone who sees you kissing your lover in public is hardly on par with having signs that read "Niggers not welcome" posted at the city limits.

    I have pictures from my grandfather's old photo album of help wanted signs with the words "Irish need not apply" at the bottom.
    Last edited by OscarB63; 10-07-10 at 03:57 PM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #405
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I am not denying it happens. I am stating that it is not the "rampant" crisis you insist.
    Uh. Where did I say this? Direct quote, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    there is not now nor has ever been any large scale systematic persecution of gays in this country.
    Uh. Where did I say this? Direct quote, please.

  6. #406
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Disabled > Very ugly > Very short > Minority > Very Poor > Gay
    I'd say at my daughter's school, which is about 30% minority, it goes like this, based upon what I've observed:

    Disabled > Fat > Ugly > Poor > Gay > band/chorus nerd > Minority.

    So, if you're a disabled fat unattractive poor black gay dude, you're essentially screwed. However, if you're an attractive, well-off gay guy, you're going to have a ton of friends.
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 10-07-10 at 04:04 PM.

  7. #407
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Uh. Where did I say this? Direct quote, please.



    Uh. Where did I say this? Direct quote, please.
    Jallman said
    I don't recall any time that homos were rounded up by the police for having buttsecks or that homos were truly ostracized.
    you posted a link intended as a rebuttal. since you disagree that homos were not truly ostracized, it is logical to assume that you think they were.

    your feigned "confusion" is disingenuous at best.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #408
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    Jallman said

    you posted a link intended as a rebuttal. since you disagree that homos were not truly ostracized, it is logical to assume that you think they were.

    your feigned "confusion" is disingenuous at best.
    So, I never said anything remotely like what you claim I did. Thanks for clearing that up.

  9. #409
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,581

    Re: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    At 34, I can't recall gay people being treated the way you claim they are. I don't recall any time that homos were rounded up by the police for having buttsecks or that homos were truly ostracized.

    I think your response is more emotional than it is factual.
    I'm going from what I experienced growing up with a gay brother and numerous gay friends. People routinely spray painted "fag" on our house and tormented him at school. I have a friend who was sent to rehabilitation camp against his will. Every gay friend I have can tell you stories about how society treats them. Do you have any gay friends? I don't mean that in an angry way, I'm just asking because if you have gay friends, you have to know the kind of things they go through.

    It's not that heterosexual people are immune to bullying. It's that what homosexuals go through is unique and we need to protect them. If you don't agree, that's fine, but you should at least see what's happening and not deny it. Do you guys have gay family members? Gay friends? How can you deny the hardships they face?
    A working class hero is something to be

  10. #410
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: Student kills himself after gay sex footage put online

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    So, I never said anything remotely like what you claim I did. Thanks for clearing that up.
    What were you saying, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •