Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 334

Thread: Meg Whitman Refutes Allegations by Former Housekeeper

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: get out the Nutella. This chick's toast.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    I don't give a rat's ass about Whitman (OR what you think). She's managing her campaign like a moron, and her ethics/integrity are crap. She's a loser by every definition that actually matters.
    In your opinion. Your subjective claims are obviously the only definitions that matter to YOU. I highly doubt the good people of California put as much stock in your inflated view of your own opinions though.

  2. #152
    User
    Chappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    04-07-15 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    26

    Re: Meg Whitman Refutes Allegations by Former Housekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Because you say so? …
    Because Meg Whitman denied the story until she found out that poor Nicky had proof of her employment claims. The woman she tossed aside as inconvenient to her ambitions to be the next governor of California, now had her nuts in a vice.

    Poor, poor pitiful Meg Whitman. We would care if she had ever showed an ounce of human kindness, some loyalty to the woman who had dedicated 20% of her working life cleaning Meg Whitman's home.

    But, let's consider your approach in this case. I can't help but marvel at your attack on Gloria Allred, another attorney assisting her client as attorney's are obliged to do. Somehow Nicky's case is just a plot by Gloria. Nicky is being victimized by Gloria.

    Bull****.

    Gloria is leveling the field in favor of a poor laborer who was betrayed by her longtime employer.

    I can't help but feel that Nicky and Meg are as two corpses laid out on slabs as far as you're concerned. You have no heart. You have no humanity.

    Nicky asks for justice and you will hear none of it.
    Last edited by Chappy; 10-08-10 at 11:34 PM.
    “Real environmentalists live in cities, and they visit what's left of the wilderness as gently and respectfully as possible.” — Donna Moulton, letter to the editor, Tucson Weekly, published on August 23, 2001

  3. #153
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Meg Whitman Refutes Allegations by Former Housekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    Because Meg Whitman denied the story until she found out that poor Nicky had proof of her employment claims. The woman she tossed aside as inconvenient to her ambitions to be the next governor of California, now had her nuts in a vice.

    Poor, poor pitiful Meg Whitman. We would care if she had ever showed an ounce of human kindness, some loyalty to the woman who had dedicated 20% of her working life cleaning Meg Whitman's home.

    But, let's consider your approach in this case. I can't help but marvel at your attack on Gloria Allred, another attorney assisting her client as attorney's are obliged to do. Somehow Nicky's case is just a plot by Gloria. Nicky is being victimized by Gloria.

    Bull****.

    Gloria is leveling the field in favor of a poor laborer who was betrayed by her longtime employer.

    I can't help but feel that Nicky and Meg are as two corpses laid out on slabs as far as you're concerned. You have no heart. You have no humanity.

    Nicky asks for justice and you will hear none of it.
    As I understand it, "justice" for "Nicky" would involve her being deported, and potentially some charges for falsifying information on federal forms? Dunno if that last is possible.

    Assuming my understanding is correct, the overall tone of your post indicates to me that is not what you were referring to when you used the term "justice"

    So what, precisely, were you referring to?

    At a guess, something that causes some kind of financial/political discomfort for Whitman.

    But what, to your knowledge, could Whitman be charged with?
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  4. #154
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    11-02-10 @ 10:12 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16

    Re: Meg Whitman Refutes Allegations by Former Housekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    sure, that's why meg paid social security and payroll taxes for 9 years
    Because not doing so would be proof of knowledge of the illegalities.
    Last edited by Bastinda; 10-09-10 at 01:52 AM.

  5. #155
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: Meg Whitman Refutes Allegations by Former Housekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    sure, that's why meg paid social security and payroll taxes for 9 years
    Really, then why isn't Whitman exonerating herself by showing her copies of the housekeeper's W4 forms that she would have sent to the IRS?

  6. #156
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Meg Whitman Refutes Allegations by Former Housekeeper


  7. #157
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,306

    Re: Meg Whitman Refutes Allegations by Former Housekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    Because Meg Whitman denied the story until she found out that poor Nicky had proof of her employment claims. The woman she tossed aside as inconvenient to her ambitions to be the next governor of California, now had her nuts in a vice.
    That's nonsense, however when one chooses to believe a rag like the Daily Beast, I can only imagine where the rest of their opinion is formed.


    Poor, poor pitiful Meg Whitman. We would care if she had ever showed an ounce of human kindness, some loyalty to the woman who had dedicated 20% of her working life cleaning Meg Whitman's home.
    Loyality? You have got to be kidding here? Had Whitman kept Niki on as her housekeeper regardless of the facts, you and other partisans would be attacking her for employing an illegal.

    I guess this is the transparency that demo's talked of....Transparency of thought.


    But, let's consider your approach in this case. I can't help but marvel at your attack on Gloria Allred, another attorney assisting her client as attorney's are obliged to do. Somehow Nicky's case is just a plot by Gloria. Nicky is being victimized by Gloria.
    Allred of a hack. Partisan to the bone, and doesn't go near a case unless it can get her in front of camera's.

    Bull****.
    Self critique? I agree.

    Gloria is leveling the field in favor of a poor laborer who was betrayed by her longtime employer.
    The laborer as you put it, lied, and was here illegally. That Whitman considered her as part of the family, and paid her nearly twice the going rate for her job for 9 years shows how good this illegal had it. Now she want's to come back and sue Whitman because she had to drive to the market on occasion? Ooooooh poor baby. This Niki woman is being used by Jerry Brown, and Allred.

    I can't help but feel that Nicky and Meg are as two corpses laid out on slabs as far as you're concerned. You have no heart. You have no humanity.
    Oh? I am for not incarcerating her as the felon she is, and instead just deporting her so that she can come in the right way. There, that's compassion.

    Nicky asks for justice and you will hear none of it.
    You have clearly lost sight of what "justice" in this case means.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #158
    User
    Chappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    04-07-15 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    26

    Re: Meg Whitman Refutes Allegations by Former Housekeeper


    The real message is about Meg Whitman's humanity … or really lack thereof.
    “Real environmentalists live in cities, and they visit what's left of the wilderness as gently and respectfully as possible.” — Donna Moulton, letter to the editor, Tucson Weekly, published on August 23, 2001

  9. #159
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Meg Whitman Refutes Allegations by Former Housekeeper

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastinda View Post
    Because not doing so would be proof of knowledge of the illegalities.
    and doing so (paying social security taxes for 9 years) would be proof of...

    what?

  10. #160
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Meg Whitman Refutes Allegations by Former Housekeeper

    you still haven't heard, it's been awfully big news, wall to wall on MY flatscreen, at least...

    she's a whore

    Brown or aide is heard slurring Whitman - Los Angeles Times

    oh well, carry on

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •