Page 96 of 129 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1288

Thread: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

  1. #951
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

    Quote Originally Posted by ender1 View Post
    and for you

    What’s the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?

    One is a slimy, bottom dwelling, scum sucker. The other is a fish.
    Lots of lawyers are scum suckers

    many of them are democrats or claim to be "civil libertarians"

    what do you claim for a trade

    and btw that post of yours sort of establishes that you have lost

    I cannot help it if you post crap that is contrary to libertarian thought

    its like the clowns who claim they are libertarians but support massive tax hikes or gun bans

    its like claiming to be a Roman Catholic and denying papal supremacy or the Trinity.



  2. #952
    Educator ender1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    08-01-11 @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    646

    Re: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Lots of lawyers are scum suckers

    many of them are democrats or claim to be "civil libertarians"

    what do you claim for a trade

    and btw that post of yours sort of establishes that you have lost

    I cannot help it if you post crap that is contrary to libertarian thought

    its like the clowns who claim they are libertarians but support massive tax hikes or gun bans

    its like claiming to be a Roman Catholic and denying papal supremacy or the Trinity.
    Please find one post where I support gun bans. I own many guns including an 8 gauge. I also said I beleive that tax increases will happen not that I wanted them to. I in fact said may times I did not want taxes to go up and that the issue is more on the spending. I challenged anyone to find another way to pay our massive debt. You were the only one to come up with an alternative and that plan I disagree with just as much. You just sound bitter and looking for a fight on this issue where there is non.

    Non of that goes against Libertarian ideas.
    Trinity was my fav character in The Metrix.

  3. #953
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

    Quote Originally Posted by ender1 View Post
    Please find one post where I support gun bans. I own many guns including an 8 gauge. I also said I beleive that tax increases will happen not that I wanted them to. I in fact said may times I did not want taxes to go up and that the issue is more on the spending. I challenged anyone to find another way to pay our massive debt. You were the only one to come up with an alternative and that plan I disagree with just as much. You just sound bitter and looking for a fight on this issue where there is non.

    Non of that goes against Libertarian ideas.
    Trinity was my fav character in The Metrix.
    was I referring to you specifically? try again



  4. #954
    Educator ender1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    08-01-11 @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    646

    Re: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    was I referring to you specifically? try again
    You made that statment in a post reply to me.

    It hurt my feelings Turtle. Im serious, tears were being held back.

  5. #955
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

    Quote Originally Posted by ender1 View Post
    and for you

    What’s the difference between a lawyer and a catfish?

    One is a slimy, bottom dwelling, scum sucker. The other is a fish.
    A guy called up his attorney one day and the secretary answered. "I'd like to speak with my lawyer," the man said. "I'm sorry," the secretary said, "but he passed away last night."

    "Oh," the guy said, then hung up the phone. A few minutes later the same guy called back and asked to speak to his lawyer. "Uh, I'm sorry," the secretary replied, "he's dead." So the guy hung up.

    A few minutes later the same guy called up again and asked to speak to his lawyer. The secretary, fed up, said, "Why do you keep calling? I already told you he's dead!"

    "I know," the guy said, "I just love hearing it so much!"

  6. #956
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    was I referring to you specifically? try again
    So who were you referring to? Just making stuff up, basically?

  7. #957
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

    Quote Originally Posted by ender1 View Post
    You made that statment in a post reply to me.

    It hurt my feelings Turtle. Im serious, tears were being held back.
    I will book you an appointment with Dr R. Lee Emery, Psychologist



  8. #958
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    So who were you referring to? Just making stuff up, basically?
    I never make stuff up. you ought to try following my lead sometime.



  9. #959
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,561

    Re: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    A guy called up his attorney one day and the secretary answered. "I'd like to speak with my lawyer," the man said. "I'm sorry," the secretary said, "but he passed away last night."

    "Oh," the guy said, then hung up the phone. A few minutes later the same guy called back and asked to speak to his lawyer. "Uh, I'm sorry," the secretary replied, "he's dead." So the guy hung up.

    A few minutes later the same guy called up again and asked to speak to his lawyer. The secretary, fed up, said, "Why do you keep calling? I already told you he's dead!"

    "I know," the guy said, "I just love hearing it so much!"
    I will send that joke to your court appointed defense counsel when the grand jury indicts you for impersonating a libertarian



  10. #960
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Census finds record gap between rich and poor

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I will send that joke to your court appointed defense counsel when the grand jury indicts you for impersonating a libertarian
    Lawyers usually have a sense of humor about lawyer jokes. Of course, apparently there are exceptions.

Page 96 of 129 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •