Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 312

Thread: Transgender senior can't be king

  1. #71
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: Transgender senior can't be king

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    Disorder? As in mental disorder? That's all the more reason not to endorse this sort of activity. Didn't you see the episode of House where House broke out of the mental hospital with the guy who thought he was a super hero and led him to believe he was? People indulge an individual's delusions, but when you let them believe the delusions have some basis in reality you are just encouraging them to mutilate themselves. In the case of super hero guy he crippled himself after jumping off a building based on the deluded belief that he could fly. With this sort of case you are encouraging a girl to have her sexual organs turned inside out because of the deluded notion that she was born with a vagina as some sort of divine prank.

    That her parents apparently endorse this is even more reprehensible. No parent should ever encourage a child to feel like there is something wrong with who he or she is as a person let alone encouraging the child to physically alter his or her body simply to conform to social pressures.

    Let us be clear here. There is no such thing as "male mind" or "female mind" and that is entirely a product of the culture. A young girl thinking she must really be a boy is because she does not fit into the traditional male-female paradigm that basically corresponds to the antiquated notion of men being strong bread-winners and women being weak caretakers. It is an undesirable side-effect of the oppressive gender culture you claim to oppose and yet you think we should embrace and encourage this cultural division of the sexes.

    I am sorry, but I reject that even if it offends people.
    Men have a membrane that separates the halves of the brain that females do not have. I wrote a paper for a college psych class that relates the differences between the brains of the sexes. You don't want to read what I wrote for a source, so I direct you to:
    Are There Differences between the Brains of Males and Females?

    So we have a young man trapped in a young woman's body. I'm sure you've heard that somewhere before, or possibly the reverse scenario. I think the rub here is that the men on this board and the male school authoritarians somehow believe that allowing this person into the male world, sans penis, is somehow a threat to their own masculinity. Sad really.

    Hermaphrodites are living proof that sex isn't always in the pants.
    Last edited by d0gbreath; 09-28-10 at 10:00 AM.

  2. #72
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Transgender senior can't be king

    sorry folks, if the OFFICIAL record has you listed as female, it doesn't matter how you feel you can't be King. Now i don't have an issue with transgender/gender-confused/whatever the **** you want to call them people. Just don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining.

    If medically, biologically you are female then you are not a man. Just because your brain seems to think you are male doesn't change your physical characterisitcs.

    If I walk around going "quack, quack, quack" it doesn't make me a duck.

    like that story a couple years ago about the "man" that had a baby. media made a big freaking deal over it like it was some kind of medical miracle "PREGNANT MAN!!!!!"

    turns out it was a chick who had had her breasts removed and started calling herself a man. If you have ovaries and a uterus...you are not a man.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #73
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Transgender senior can't be king

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    sorry folks, if the OFFICIAL record has you listed as female, it doesn't matter how you feel you can't be King. .
    I heard on the radio, Here in Texas there was a case were a girl had gotten a sex change to male then got married to a male and it was valid because of the "official" record. Gay marriage is illegal in this state.

  4. #74
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Transgender senior can't be king

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    [B][SIZE="3"]


    Check out the biceps on some of these "GUYS."

    I'm sure you have already done so quite very thoroughly, and it's nice that you are sharing your specialty pics with us like you are, but these are transvestites, not transexuals.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  5. #75
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Transgender senior can't be king

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    Men have a membrane that separates the halves of the brain that females do not have. I wrote a paper for a college psych class that relates the differences between the brains of the sexes. You don't want to read what I wrote for a source, so I direct you to:
    Are There Differences between the Brains of Males and Females?

    So we have a young man trapped in a young woman's body. I'm sure you've heard that somewhere before, or possibly the reverse scenario. I think the rub here is that the men on this board and the male school authoritarians somehow believe that allowing this person into the male world, sans penis, is somehow a threat to their own masculinity. Sad really.

    Hermaphrodites are living proof that sex isn't always in the pants.
    I hope psych wasn't your major because your analysis couldn't be more off.

    This is about common sense and logic. Why are you so willing to throw common sense out the window based on this girl's feelings about herself?

    If some kid ran around claiming to be superman would you just accept it because they feel they are?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #76
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Transgender senior can't be king

    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Do you still not understand that this is a medical condition that is well documented with thousands and thousands of cases?
    Do you not understand the extreme minority in actual cases and no proof this girl is one of them?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #77
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Transgender senior can't be king

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    Men have a membrane that separates the halves of the brain that females do not have.
    Membrane? What membrane? I know of research suggesting differences in the corpus callosum, which is the connective brain tissue between the two hemispheres, but never any "membrane." In fact if you truly "separated" the two halves of the brain, you get some very strange (and interesting) behavior, like there are two different people.

  8. #78
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Transgender senior can't be king

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Do you not understand the extreme minority in actual cases and no proof this girl is one of them?
    She is slated for the surgery isn't s/he? That seems to be some proof.

  9. #79
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Transgender senior can't be king

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    She is slated for the surgery isn't s/he? That seems to be some proof.
    LOL Surgery is not proof. Plenty of disturbed people go under the knife. It only makes the entire thing more sad.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #80
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Transgender senior can't be king

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    LOL Surgery is not proof. Plenty of disturbed people go under the knife. It only makes the entire thing more sad.
    not so. a ton of counseling along with dr approval is necessary before people can have that surgery. read a little. it's good for you.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •