FOXNews.com - Voting Rights Official Calls Dismissal of Black Panther Case a 'Travesty of Justice'
1. Obama's DOJ harbors a "deep seated opposition to the equal enforcement of the Voting Rights Act against racial minorities and for the protection of white voters who have been discriminated against."The Justice Department is ignoring civil rights cases that involve white victims and wrongly abandoned a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party last year, a top department official testified Friday. He called the department's conduct a "travesty of justice."
2. Holder's agents foster a "hostile atmosphere against race neutral enforcement."
3. Legally speaking, "white voters have an interest in being able to go to the polls without having race-haters such as Black Panther King Samir Shabazz, whose public rhetoric includes such statements as 'kill cracker babies,' standing at the entrance of the polling place with a billy club in his hand hurling racial slurs at voters."
4. United States Attorney Chris Coates is a card carrying ACLU'er.
5. His sworn testimony before the Civil Rights Commission Thursday echoes almost verbatim the accounts of JC Adams, another vet of the Division, at the start of summer.
6. Coates was subpoenaed to appear a year ago.
7. He was instructed by Holder's department NOT to tell.
8. He says he just couldn't take it anymore.
9. He is seeking WHISTLE BLOWER protection.
10. Exactly what departmental PERSECUTION does Mr Coates apprehend?
11. He's only in SC because he was TRANSFERRED there AFTER making known his disposition towards the department.
Justice Dept. moves Panthers pursuer to S.C. - Washington Times
12. Congressman Frank Wolf of Pennsylvania sent a letter to Holder WARNING the pardoner of Marc Rich NOT to go after in any way the WITNESS.
13. George W What's-His-Name's DOJ initiated CIVIL action against the 3 Panthers in Philly in the few months between the incident's occurrence and Obama's inauguration.
14. Holder picked up the case and won a default judgement when the defendants FAILED TO APPEAR.
15. The DOJ then inexplicably DISMISSED the proceeding when Mr Shabazz agreed not to visit, brandishing his billy club, any polling places within Philadelphia for 2 years.
16. The DOJ's rationale for dropping its action, Coates testified under oath, was hollow---a local cop on the day released one of the Panthers because he believed the hate-caller was a DEMOCRATIC poll watcher.
17. "Given this outrageous conduct, it is a travesty of justice that the DOJ did not allow nationwide injunctive relief."
18. One has only to substitute a klansman into the identical equation to perceive the injustice in its racial reverse, explained Coates.
19. He's only enunciating the obvious.
20. YOUR problem is the totally CHARACTERISTIC quality of this incident, which rings so real, looks so like, colors so consistently.
21. This is the DOJ, after all, which wants to move KSM to Manhattan, jumps to mirandize Mutallab, SUES the PEOPLE of Arizona on THREE separate matters, like a VENDETTA.
22. The Department of Justice APPEARS anti white.
23. YOUR problem is IF it is.
24. This story is NOT about any pathetic pride of Panthers in the City of Brotherly Love.
25. No, it's about YOUR (and my) DOJ.
26. Coates and Adams name names, the same names.
27. This event POLITICALLY is not going to go away.
28. When hardworking Darrell Issa of House Judiciary gets subpoena power, expect some DIGGING---and some FINDING.