Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Judge: Reinstate Nurse Kicked Out Of Air Force Because Of Don't Ask,

  1. #11
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,228

    Re: Judge: Reinstate Nurse Kicked Out Of Air Force Because Of Don't Ask,

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    No one's putting them on a pedestal
    All we hear, is about how valuable gays are to our military. They're no more irreplacable than any other troop on the line.

    they just want to be equal.
    Then, leave DADT in place, redefine it so it applies to everyone and lift the ban on gays. Removing DADT is going backwards, not forwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Judge: Reinstate Nurse Kicked Out Of Air Force Because Of Don't Ask,

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    All we hear, is about how valuable gays are to our military. They're no more irreplacable than any other troop on the line.

    Then, leave DADT in place, redefine it so it applies to everyone and lift the ban on gays. Removing DADT is going backwards, not forwards.
    The day that gay soldiers can bring in pin ups of their favorite hot guys, just as like the straight men do with their female imagery, then you can come and talk to me about gays being respected and equal in the military. Until then, it is completely one sided. Dismissing soldiers based on their sexuality and complete disregard for their merits is an utter afront and dishonour to military service.

  3. #13
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,228

    Re: Judge: Reinstate Nurse Kicked Out Of Air Force Because Of Don't Ask,

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    The day that gay soldiers can bring in pin ups of their favorite hot guys, just as like the straight men do with their female imagery, then you can come and talk to me about gays being respected and equal in the military. Until then, it is completely one sided. Dismissing soldiers based on their sexuality and complete disregard for their merits is an utter afront and dishonour to military service.
    The barracks that I lived in, nude photos weren't allowed to be displayed. Next BS argument, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Judge: Reinstate Nurse Kicked Out Of Air Force Because Of Don't Ask,

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The barracks that I lived in, nude photos weren't allowed to be displayed. Next BS argument, please?
    Nobody said nude.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Judge: Reinstate Nurse Kicked Out Of Air Force Because Of Don't Ask,

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The barracks that I lived in, nude photos weren't allowed to be displayed. Next BS argument, please?
    I didn't say nude, and even if so, can you say the same for all barracks?

  6. #16
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Judge: Reinstate Nurse Kicked Out Of Air Force Because Of Don't Ask,

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    All we hear, is about how valuable gays are to our military. They're no more irreplacable than any other troop on the line.



    Then, leave DADT in place, redefine it so it applies to everyone and lift the ban on gays. Removing DADT is going backwards, not forwards.
    Gays are valuable to our military, so are straights. And treating LGBT soldiers like their straight counterparts is what the military should do. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  7. #17
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,228

    Re: Judge: Reinstate Nurse Kicked Out Of Air Force Because Of Don't Ask,

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Gays are valuable to our military, so are straights. And treating LGBT soldiers like their straight counterparts is what the military should do. Nothing more, nothing less.
    They are treated like their straight fellow service members. The abolition of DADT is going to **** all that up.

    But, don't listen to me. Just wait and see for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •