Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 275

Thread: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

  1. #251
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Where does the money to fund the military come from?
    At its earliest source, the Federal Mint. But keep saying that the government cannot create jobs. You should tell Utahbill that his time spent working at a nuclear power plant wasn't a job because government research started the whole industry. Since government cannot create jobs, that wasn't a job. lol. Keep pushing that line. It makes you look more and more absurd.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  2. #252
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,759

    Re: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Where does the money to fund the military come from?
    China.

    (ten characters)
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #253
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    At its earliest source, the Federal Mint. But keep saying that the government cannot create jobs. You should tell Utahbill that his time spent working at a nuclear power plant wasn't a job because government research started the whole industry. Since government cannot create jobs, that wasn't a job. lol. Keep pushing that line. It makes you look more and more absurd.
    LMAO!!!...so, tax money has nothing to do with it?

    The government gets 90+% of it's money from the private sector. You're a tax expert. You should already know that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #254
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    China.

    (ten characters)
    Yeah, okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

    So, do you must be a part of the crew that doesn't support tax hikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #255
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

    The pic in the OP is a joke. There isn't enough makeup or man-tan to make those "Hill" bullies look sincere...
    I'll give them this, tho. They sure know their audience. There are a lot of conservatives having little orgasms right now, too bad is it just mental masturbation.
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  6. #256
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    The pic in the OP is a joke. There isn't enough makeup or man-tan to make those "Hill" bullies look sincere...
    I'll give them this, tho. They sure know their audience. There are a lot of conservatives having little orgasms right now, too bad is it just mental masturbation.
    So, left wihout and real argument, the Leftists fall back to racial slurs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #257
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, left wihout and real argument, the Leftists fall back to racial slurs.
    I suppose you can explain how my post was racist? How about your sig? Can you prove Michelle Obama said that? If not, it indicates an unreasonable hatred for the first lady, maybe even a little prejudice?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  8. #258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    I suppose you can explain how my post was racist? How about your sig? Can you prove Michelle Obama said that? If not, it indicates an unreasonable hatred for the first lady, maybe even a little prejudice?
    Oh, it's like that sig somebody's wearing about loving boobs, allegedly stated by the Pope.

  9. #259
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    LMAO!!!...so, tax money has nothing to do with it?
    Hardly. But that is where the money comes from

    Btw: http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1059007307 You haven't replied to most of that.

    The government gets 90+% of it's money from the private sector.
    Depends how you define "gets."

    Your argument is still absurd as it argues that no one in the military has a job.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  10. #260
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: GOP 'Pledge' makes closing argument to voters

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Your argument is still absurd as it argues that no one in the military has a job.
    Really? So why doesn't President Obama just expand the Armed Forces with enough positions to cancel out unemployment.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •