Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75

Thread: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

  1. #61
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate


  2. #62
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,674

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Clearly the Murkowski broad is going to put her personal agrandizement ahead of the interests of the Americans in Alaska by doing her best to help the Democrat scumbucket win the election. She not only has abolutely no chance of winning the election (she's not cute and cuddly looking like nice old Uncle Joey Leiberman, she looks like a post-menopausal angry dyke, very reminiscent of Janet Reno, with Hillary's shrillness on top.), she knows all this going in.

    This is exactly why We The People are disgusted with the entrenched party favorites.
    This is why I said a few threads ago that it is likely the dems will maintain their majority in both the house and senate. The positive part of that will be that even though I suspect they still will not gain enough seats, conservatives will recognize the Tea Party message and come 2012, their 'mainstream' candidates will be both higher quality and have a stronger fiscally conservative message.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Yeah, that's a line... NO ONE is buying. She ran for the GOP Nomination, she lost, now instead of making way for the choice of her party, she's hurting the GOP Candidates chances by stealing votes from him.

    Spin it however you like Jallman...
    It's not spin...the general election hasn't happened yet. Until it does, she hasn't undermined anyone. Spin it however YOU want, but she perfectly within the rule of law for launching this campaign.

  4. #64
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Clearly the Murkowski broad is going to put her personal agrandizement ahead of the interests of the Americans in Alaska by doing her best to help the Democrat scumbucket win the election.
    Since when did the Tea Party movement have a lock on the interests of the people of any area? Who, exactly, ordained them with all that moral authority?

    Sarah Palin?

    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  5. #65
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Its pure spite, nothing more.
    Because it couldn't possibly be her thinking that she's the best person for the job of representing Alaska's interests in the Senate.

    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  6. #66
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    let the flea run, we'll crush her

    seeya at the polls, all

  7. #67
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    That's because I'm a libertarian.

    A real one.
    Watch out, everybody! He's a Really Real Libertarian for Realism!



    People who use the word "real" to describe themselves are generally fake as hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Libertarians are opposed to liberalism.

    That's because we grew up a long long time ago.
    Oh ho, so not only is your existence more substantial than those of your opponents, but the fact that they oppose your views means they less mature than you are!

    Nothing like a broad-brush personal attack to certify the validity of your beliefs.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #68
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Ain't no such thing as an American moderate.

    Moderation means compromising someone else's principles so you can feel good about yourself, and we all know that only the conservatives and Americans have principles.

    So, yes, only liberals are moderates.
    Obviously you haven't read the Federalist Papers, you Really Real Libertarian you.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  9. #69
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    What ever Jall, she lost the primary, but like a spoiled child, she can't accept the people.
    yep...just like lieberman.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  10. #70
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    It's not spin...the general election hasn't happened yet. Until it does, she hasn't undermined anyone. Spin it however YOU want, but she perfectly within the rule of law for launching this campaign.
    Whose saying she isn't within the rule of law?

    No one said otherwise. I believe that's called a Strawman, yes, I do think that's what you created.

    My point, the GOP Party's point... most honest folks see her as throwing a tempertantram because she was not selected by her parties voters to represent them.

    She's free to run as an independent, she's killed her chance of ever running again as a Republican... oh and she's trying to sabotage Miller's run.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •