Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 75

Thread: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    Anything you say on this thread holds no weight. Your hatred and lack of understanding towards anything Liberal is an absolute.
    That's because I'm a libertarian.

    A real one.

    Libertarians are opposed to liberalism.

    That's because we grew up a long long time ago.

  2. #42
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    There is no doubt about it the better Lisa Murkowski does the worse it is for the needed change in the Balance of power in the Senate. Dividing the vote because of personal vanity is selfish and childish at best.
    Last edited by Councilman; 09-21-10 at 03:09 AM.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Actually, this is going to end up helping the Republican nominee by siphoning off votes of those who are more moderate Republicans from the Democrat. In a two way race, I would call it close, but in a three way race, the GOP wins by a landslide.
    No. Obviously not.

    The mind-numbed robot Democrats look for the D, just like is on their dunce caps. Murkowskin won't get any of those votes.

    But there are, believe it or not, one or two mind numbed robot-like Republicans who can't tell the difference between the D and the R and signed up for the wrong party. They'll vote for The Spoiled Brat spoiler because that's what they did last year.

    Do I really need to explain how ticket splitting works?

    Really?

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    She's a very left leaning Republican:

    "Murkowski was one of five Republican senators who voted with Democrats for the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act.[10]"
    Ah.

    That explain's Jallman's lust for the wench.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Wait. To be miderate, you have to be liberal?

    ...there's no middle anymore?
    Ain't no such thing as an American moderate.

    Moderation means compromising someone else's principles so you can feel good about yourself, and we all know that only the conservatives and Americans have principles.

    So, yes, only liberals are moderates.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Moderates give Republicans the seats they need to take the Senate. It's very simple.
    And once elected, they vote with the Democrats whenever the chips are down.

    Et tu, Brute?

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    I say someone with money should start up a significant "Democrats for Murkowski" campaign to highlight all the good things Murkowski has done to promote the Democrat cause of Damage The United States.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    There is no doubt about it the better Lisa Murkowski does the worse it is for the needed change in the Balance of power in the Senate. Dividing the vote because of personal vanity is selfish and childish at best[/B].
    LOL It's hysterical to see righty's call other righty's selfish and childish. Dem's have been calling them that for years.

  9. #49
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    I say someone with money should start up a significant "Democrats for Murkowski" campaign to highlight all the good things Murkowski has done to promote the Democrat cause of Damage The United States.
    So you like to tell other people how to spend their money? tsk, tsk, tsk, that's not very libertarian of you.

  10. #50
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Sen. Lisa Murkowski mounting write-in bid for Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    I'm sorry did you want to comment on the issue at hand or just make pointless commentary to feel good?
    Merely pointing out a painful truth. Merely because you don't like it doesn't make it any less true. Your whole list of why she's on the left was summed up nicely by me.

    If we assume the left is diametrically opposed to the right, right means that you are for less individual liberty, are for leaving children to die in the cold and would rather see your mother die then conduct research on a bunch of cells.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •