Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 117

Thread: Watchdog group: Delaware candidate's spending 'flat-out illegal'

  1. #101
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    not as cute as commies from kenya

    seeya in november

    RealClearPolitics - 2010 Election Maps - Battle for the House
    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    these adolescent assaults against ms odonnell in deleware are NATIONALIZING issues dems are desperate to keep local

    stunningly stupid

    please continue
    Holy freaking irony...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Crew calls for fed crim investigation into christine o’donnell for campaign fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Then you might want to actually pay attention then, since it was there. I personally opposed Geitner's nomination for that very reason, and have no use for tax cheats. The outcry from liberals was there, I can't help it if you choose to ignore it.
    Yeah Z, don't you know? Redress is a Vast Number of Liberals!
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  3. #103
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So, you are claiming that Coons isn't a SELF proclaimed Marxist? Since most progressives seem to believe in Marxist ideology why is that such a bad thing in your world?
    Here he is in his own words actually talking about the issues he promotes: On the Issues | Chris Coons for U.S. Senate.

    It's much more honest to actually talk about these than mindlessly parrot "Marxist", but it's also an adult conversation to do so.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #104
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So, you are claiming that Coons isn't a SELF proclaimed Marxist? Since most progressives seem to believe in Marxist ideology why is that such a bad thing in your world?
    It's more gottcha nonsense. Like I said, hyprbolic scare tactic 457.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #105
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Crew calls for fed crim investigation into christine o’donnell for campaign fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Yeah Z, don't you know? Redress is a Vast Number of Liberals!
    Hey look, MrV putting words in people's mouths. Did I say that? No? Then why do you claim it?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #106
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I believe it was best said yesterday, which one would you choose?
    I would pick Coons, at least he has a job.

    (Welcome back from your vacation, btw)


  7. #107
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Crew calls for fed crim investigation into christine o’donnell for campaign fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Hey look, MrV putting words in people's mouths. Did I say that? No? Then why do you claim it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Though it is utterly hillarious to watch a vast number of liberals SUDDENLY have some kind of huge issue with tax issues or claims of criminal wrong doing by questionable sources...funny, I don't seem to remember this great outcry at the time of the half dozen Obama people with tax issues or when you have Harry Reed being accused of illegal land deals or other such actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Then you might want to actually pay attention then, since it was there. I personally opposed Geitner's nomination for that very reason, and have no use for tax cheats. The outcry from liberals was there, I can't help it if you choose to ignore it.

    'Nuff said.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  8. #108
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Crew calls for fed crim investigation into christine o’donnell for campaign fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    'Nuff said.
    Does the concept of using one as an example go over your head?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #109
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,256

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I would pick Coons, at least he has a job.

    (Welcome back from your vacation, btw)
    Thanks, just love those compassionate progressives who love freedom of speech and individual rights, LOL.

    So answer the question, since obviously what O'Donnell did as a student disqualifies her but what Coons did doesn't?

    Coons took 'bearded Marxist' turn - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com

    Not surprising that you would pick Coons, at least you are honest about your vision for America which is contrary to what our Founders created.

  10. #110
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Crew calls for fed crim investigation into christine o’donnell for campaign fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Does the concept of using one as an example go over your head?
    There you go again with the condescension. Z said a a VAST Number, he didn't say everyone. Thus your silly "HEY I DIDN'T DO THAT" makes a mockery of... well you.
    You're protesting too much.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •