Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 117

Thread: Watchdog group: Delaware candidate's spending 'flat-out illegal'

  1. #91
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    these adolescent assaults against ms odonnell in deleware are NATIONALIZING issues dems are desperate to keep local

    stunningly stupid

    please continue

  2. #92
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Talking Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Palin and O'Donnell scare Dems....good.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #93
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,273

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    you people are so cute.
    Even Chris Matthews is getting it and I am no Chris Matthews' fan. So who do you support, Coons or O'Donnell. Which one calls tax cuts an expense to the govt?

    Matthews Scolds Obama: 'Stop Saying Cutting Taxes Is Giving People Money - It's Their Money!' | NewsBusters.org

  4. #94
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Even Chris Matthews is getting it and I am no Chris Matthews' fan. So who do you support, Coons or O'Donnell. Which one calls tax cuts an expense to the govt?

    Matthews Scolds Obama: 'Stop Saying Cutting Taxes Is Giving People Money - It's Their Money!' | NewsBusters.org
    i support neither, as i don't get to vote for either. if i were to vote, however, it wouldn't be for a bimbo who couldn't manage to keep a job.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  5. #95
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,273

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    i support neither, as i don't get to vote for either. if i were to vote, however, it wouldn't be for a bimbo who couldn't manage to keep a job.
    Under normal conditions you would be right but these conditions aren't normal. Suggest you check out Coons' record and at this point O'Donnell continues to look better and better. So your choice would be a Marxist? Please explain why?

  6. #96
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Under normal conditions you would be right but these conditions aren't normal. Suggest you check out Coons' record and at this point O'Donnell continues to look better and better. So your choice would be a Marxist? Please explain why?
    hyperbolic scare tactic number 457.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #97
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,273

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    hyperbolic scare tactic number 457.

    So, you are claiming that Coons isn't a SELF proclaimed Marxist? Since most progressives seem to believe in Marxist ideology why is that such a bad thing in your world?

  8. #98
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Crew calls for fed crim investigation into christine o’donnell for campaign fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    IF any LEGITIMATE accusations come out pointing towards this, then she should have to step down from running.

    That said, CREW is far from a source that can put forth a legitimate accusations. Hell, they're not even unveiling any "bombshells" that Wiki didn't already note, as the issue of her paying for her housing in half with campaign funds was stated there as of days and days ago due to her using her house also as her base of campaign operations.

    Though it is utterly hillarious to watch a vast number of liberals SUDDENLY have some kind of huge issue with tax issues or claims of criminal wrong doing by questionable sources...funny, I don't seem to remember this great outcry at the time of the half dozen Obama people with tax issues or when you have Harry Reed being accused of illegal land deals or other such actions.

    Well, I guess better late then never
    Then you might want to actually pay attention then, since it was there. I personally opposed Geitner's nomination for that very reason, and have no use for tax cheats. The outcry from liberals was there, I can't help it if you choose to ignore it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #99
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Crew calls for fed crim investigation into christine o’donnell for campaign fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    They also have her for a $24.00 dinner at a steak house. Since it was only 24.00 (only 1 meal) they know it wasn't used for campaign business. Can you imagine if they scrutinized Pelosi's $100,000 bar bill she ran up on flights with friends and relatives?
    They keep saying O'Donnell used the funds to maintain her lifestyle. I say kick Pelosi out and we'll gladly maintain O'Donnell's lifestyle instead of Pelosi's.
    I wonder what it would be like if some one scrutinized Pelosi's bar bill...

    PolitiFact | Michele Bachmann accuses Nancy Pelosi of spending $100,000 on alcohol for flights

    Oh darn, it's facts again instead of hysterical accusations.

    By the way, your post was both a straw man and a red herring. Good job.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #100
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Watchdog: Christine O'Donnell "Clearly a Criminal"

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I believe it was best said yesterday, which one would you choose?
    Too bad neither claim is accurate. Politics by childish namecalling will do wonders for this country. Keep up the good job...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •