Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 560

Thread: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

  1. #331
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    I started off making $2.50 an hour loading bales of hay onto a trailer.
    You young people had it so easy...You don't even want to know what I made as a teen working on a farm...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #332
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Sounds perfect to me.

    Jobs Believes jobs are created when businesses are freed from endless taxes and bureaucratic red tape.

    Security Believes terrorism is an act of war requiring the full force of our intelligence and military resources rather than granting terrorists precious Constitutional rights and outsourcing our foreign policy to the U.N.

    Debt Believes heaping trillions in debt on the backs of our grandchildren is immoral and that Congress is elected to make the hard choices to preserve our nation’s future prosperity.

    Taxes Will fight to remove the crushing tax burden faced by American families and businesses and dramatically simplify the tax code.

    Life Strongly believes in protecting the sanctity of life at ALL stages.

    Energy Supports a market-based approach to energy solutions that will keep competition high and energy prices low.

    Values Believes our country was founded on core values of faith, family and freedom and will fight to defend those values. Will always fight for maximum choice for parents about where to educate their kids, including private, parochial and charter schools or in the home.

    Spending Believes unrestrained government spending is eroding our freedom, destroying our economy and ceding our sovereignty to foreign debt- holders like China.

    Accountability Denounces corrupt pork-barrel politics, including earmarks, and will fight for increased transparency and performance information for every Federal program.

    Healthcare Believes that the solution to the healthcare crisis is less government meddling in the doctor/patient relationship, more competition in the insurance market and more choice for families about their health plan.

    Gun Control Christine’s strong support of 2nd Amendment rights has earned her an “A” rating from the NRA.
    Does "vague" mean anything to you. There is exactly zero proposals for legislation mentioned in there. Almost no mention of legislation opposed or supported. No plans to do anything she talks about. I bitched during the presidential election about how vague Obama, Clinton and McCain's websites where on issues, and they had more info on each topic than she has on her whole website.

    Add to that that I disagree with her on many of her "issues", and it's a strong reason to support a different candidate.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #333
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    He lost. Get over it.
    This is a strawman that has nothing to do with the point. You could at least attempt to address what I said.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #334
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I love it when Liberals worry about a benign tumor in the Conservative party when the Progressive party is full of cancer.
    I don't see any tumor in the democratic party. We are, and have been, fairly consistent in what we support legislatively and philosophically. Elections will come and go, we will win some and lose some, but there is no cancer.

    Further, I was not expressing worry, only pointing out something I saw. Spinning it as something it was not is dishonest.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #335
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

    I go away a couple hours, thread is much longer. I start replying, and every one else stops so I got a long string of uninterrupted posts. I hate you guys...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #336
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft' - ABC News



    I personally don't see what the big deal is here - I mean, who hasn't dabbled in witchcraft at one point in their youth? One night in college years ago, I conjured a demon from the 2nd circle of hell using nothing more than some incense and an Ouija board, which devoured my roomate's hamster, smoked all his cigs, drank all his beer, and took his best porno tape. Hopefully Ms. O'Donell's experiences with witchcraft were more mundane than mine.
    And just look at what your (you presumed innocent) dabbling has brought about.
    1) The US has as President a person who seeks to change the US.
    2) The US has a Vice President who has no idea as to whether he is 1st or 2nd in line to be President.
    Children who dabble in fields wherein they have no knowledge, will regretably get their fingers burnt.
    Unfortunately when this is done en mass the masses also get burnt.

  7. #337
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

    This thread has gone on way past it's being of any matter.

    The lady was a teenager and the whole discussion was in the context of Halloween. And she didn't really dabble if you payed attention to the clip that was cut just to hart her because Bill Maher is an angry short person who has no real talent, other than bashing others.

  8. #338
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,235

    Re: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    This thread has gone on way past it's being of any matter.

    The lady was a teenager and the whole discussion was in the context of Halloween. And she didn't really dabble if you payed attention to the clip that was cut just to hart her because Bill Maher is an angry short person who has no real talent, other than bashing others.
    I think this thread goes a long way to show just how petty and nit-picky the Libbos are going to be, while their house of cards crumbles around them. I mean, all they really have on Christine, is that she dabbled in withcraft, as a teenager and she had a tax lein against her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #339
    Cynical Optimist
    jambalaya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Last Seen
    11-28-12 @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,481

    Re: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Whoops:

    On September 15th Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, CREW, issued a statement concerning Christine O’Donnell.

    “Ms. O’Donnell has had no discernable job for several years, and instead has lived the life of a professional candidate, using the generosity of her campaign donors for her support,” said Melanie Sloan, CREW Executive Director. “That may just be freeloading to most people, but it’s embezzlement for a federal candidate.”

    “Ms. O’Donnell has demonstrated a disturbing pattern of fraud, lies and fiscal irresponsibility. On her campaign website she claimed to have graduated from a university years before she actually received her diploma – a mere two weeks ago. The IRS slapped liens against her to the tune of over $11,000, and records show that she has been essentially unemployed.”

    “Rather, she has lived in her campaign office and makes a profit by renting out rooms – in clear violation of campaign finance law. Ms. O’Donnell also lied when claimed she had won two counties in her 2008 Senate race against Senator Biden and when caught, lied again claiming the two had tied. In essences, Ms. O’Donnell has demonstrated a total disregard of ethics and integrity.


    Christine O’Donnell Torpedoed by CREW | News Hawks Review

    What are they thinking, these tea partiers?
    Are they truly stupid enough to put idiots like this up for public office?
    All they're really doing is screwing the GOP; they couldn't be doing it better if we Dems were paying them.
    In other words a natural born politician.

  10. #340
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft'

    crew---LOL!

    anyway, this debate, the adult half of it, at least, is not really about broomsticks but centers instead on the effect the nomination of this witch will have on, y'know, the normal people, the moderates, ie, NOT the knuckle dragging wingnuts

    In late August, we conducted a national survey of independent voters for Independent Women's Voice, which showed strong movement among independents in the direction of the Republican Party.

    After O’Donnell’s win, we went back into the field — using focus groups and polls — to re-interview 400 independents from our survey to see what the effect was.

    Here is what we found:

    Unambiguously, there has been further deterioration of the Democratic position, and movement to the Republican Party.
    Opinion: Independent voters' rightward shift - Douglas E. Schoen and Heather R. Higgins - POLITICO.com

    politico proceeds in detail---independents were leaning gop by a plurality of 14 in late august

    since the witch won those coveted centrists now prefer tea by TWENTY TWO points

    LIKELY voters, as opposed to those merely registered and favored by gallup, prefer red over blue by TWENTY THREE

    there ya go

    happy halloween

    the election falls on the following tuesday

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •