Page 62 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1076

Thread: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

  1. #611
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Obama is no Clinton. Plus, the media is the last thing that demo's are worried about having them in their pocket and all, nah, they are seeing the people wake up to their lies.


    j-mac
    Amazing how the further we get away from Clinton the more distorted his record becomes. Fact is Clinton demonized Republicans but signed GOP legislation. A simple question for Clinton supporters, did Clinton propose more or less spending than the GOP approved and which budget did he sign?

    I keep waiting for any Obama supporter to tell me what economic prediction Obama has made in the past two years that have been accurate? Again Obama supporters seem to have a problem understanding the actual facts generated by the Obama legislation and agenda.

  2. #612
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Amazing how the further we get away from Clinton the more distorted his record becomes. Fact is Clinton demonized Republicans but signed GOP legislation. A simple question for Clinton supporters, did Clinton propose more or less spending than the GOP approved and which budget did he sign?

    I keep waiting for any Obama supporter to tell me what economic prediction Obama has made in the past two years that have been accurate? Again Obama supporters seem to have a problem understanding the actual facts generated by the Obama legislation and agenda.
    The same happened with reagan. He appeased terrorist and had welfare hotels underhis watch. How many quote that when talking about him?

    Just saying . . .

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #613
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The same happened with reagan. He appeased terrorist and had welfare hotels underhis watch. How many quote that when talking about him?

    Just saying . . .
    Interesting how when things get back it is always divert back to either Reagan or Clinton. Let's try to stay on topic this time as this is about Obama and the true disaster he is as the actual results show. I recognize that many prefer rhetoric to actual results but facts always trump rhetoric and make Obama supporters look like fools.

  4. #614
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Interesting how when things get back it is always divert back to either Reagan or Clinton. Let's try to stay on topic this time as this is about Obama and the true disaster he is as the actual results show. I recognize that many prefer rhetoric to actual results but facts always trump rhetoric and make Obama supporters look like fools.
    I didn't bring it up; you did.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #615
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I didn't bring it up; you did.
    I responded to another's post and I didn't mention Reagan, you did. Try to stick to the disaster we have in the WH right now and the economic failure he is.

  6. #616
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I responded to another's post and I didn't mention Reagan, you did. Try to stick to the disaster we have in the WH right now and the economic failure he is.
    Yes, but I responded to you, and you commented about Clinton and how some see his record. I only informed you it wasn't new. You didn't have to respond back.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #617
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,264

    Re: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yes, but I responded to you, and you commented about Clinton and how some see his record. I only informed you it wasn't new. You didn't have to respond back.
    Are you ever going to address the actual Obama record and tell me why there is such support for what he is doing? I don't get it as that wasn't the kind of Govt. I was taught in high school. What is wrong with all those Obama supporters who continue to allow themselves to be manipulated and controlled by today's Democrat Party. Many are indeed Marxist whereas a lot of good Americans have been duped into believing that the Federal Govt. has a responsibility to provide them with all that they need. What is it in the Obama results that you support?

  8. #618
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Are you ever going to address the actual Obama record and tell me why there is such support for what he is doing? I don't get it as that wasn't the kind of Govt. I was taught in high school. What is wrong with all those Obama supporters who continue to allow themselves to be manipulated and controlled by today's Democrat Party. Many are indeed Marxist whereas a lot of good Americans have been duped into believing that the Federal Govt. has a responsibility to provide them with all that they need. What is it in the Obama results that you support?
    I've done that many times. What part are you confused on?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #619
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,291
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Are you ever going to address the actual Obama record and tell me why there is such support for what he is doing? I don't get it as that wasn't the kind of Govt. I was taught in high school. What is wrong with all those Obama supporters who continue to allow themselves to be manipulated and controlled by today's Democrat Party. Many are indeed Marxist whereas a lot of good Americans have been duped into believing that the Federal Govt. has a responsibility to provide them with all that they need. What is it in the Obama results that you support?
    Everything that you say, can be immediately dismissed when you say such untrue things as this.

    If you knew what Marxism ACTUALLY was, then you'd know that what you're saying is fundamentally untrue (and the unfortunate thing is, you know it )

    Which makes this all the more tragic. And entertaining.

  10. #620
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: More Democrats break with Obama on tax cuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Everything that you say, can be immediately dismissed when you say such untrue things as this.

    If you knew what Marxism ACTUALLY was, then you'd know that what you're saying is fundamentally untrue (and the unfortunate thing is, you know it )

    Which makes this all the more tragic. And entertaining.
    TOO few get this. They think any outrageous stupid thing should be treated as if it were valid.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 62 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •