Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 162

Thread: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

  1. #131
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    right, now you're voting because someone has a "t" after their name, no matter their qualifications or history. in fact, you're voting for a woamn who couldn't pay off a 5k bill for 20 years. a woman who apparently can't get a job. but at least she's a virgin, right?
    She sounds like a lot of Americans at this time except for the virgin part.
    Unlike many Americans, I think she'll be employed after Nov.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  2. #132
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

    Wait she's a virgin? Does she not get out?
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #133
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

    the more folks pile on these tea party outsiders, the more they grow---can't you see that?

    the mood is awesomely ANTI establishment

    indeed, this TRASHING of wholesome men and mostly women is the SEED of their success

    please continue

  4. #134
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    There was no Tea Party candidate in that race. The Tea Party groups in Arizona refused to endorse Hayworth, and for good reasons. Hayworth was not a very good candidate; frankly, I probably would have voted for McCain if I lived in Arizona.

    More importantly, though, McCain is the only reason why Palin is relevant... it'd be sort of dickish to stab him in the back after that.

    But yeah, if she was planning to run for prez in 2012, she would have completed her term as governor, IMO.
    Thanks for the correction. I did think hayworth was backed by the tea party. In AZ I would have voted the lesser of two evils, held my nose and voted Mccain again.

    Completing her term would have hurt Alaska. She did what was best for the state, even though she knew it would damage her politically. Believe it or not, some people are willing to put others ahead of their own self interest.
    I think there are some liberals on DP who call that "idiotic". I call it being a good American.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  5. #135
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Thanks for the correction. I did think hayworth was backed by the tea party. In AZ I would have voted the lesser of two evils, held my nose and voted Mccain again.

    Completing her term would have hurt Alaska. She did what was best for the state, even though she knew it would damage her politically. Believe it or not, some people are willing to put others ahead of their own self interest.
    I think there are some liberals on DP who call that "idiotic". I call it being a good American.
    So your saying she doesn't have the ability to govern?
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  6. #136
    Student sokpupet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In your heart.
    Last Seen
    05-09-14 @ 03:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    252

    Re: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    the more folks pile on these tea party outsiders, the more they grow---can't you see that?

    the mood is awesomely ANTI establishment

    indeed, this TRASHING of wholesome men and mostly women is the SEED of their success

    please continue
    Wholesome?!

  7. #137
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,974

    Re: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    So your saying she doesn't have the ability to govern?
    More likely alluding to the fact that once she gained national attention there was suddenly a great deal of non-alaskan entities that were continually attempting to push for legal action, put forward complaints, and do other things that was bogging her time down and would've needlessly cost the tax payers money. Essentially, she became a nationa entity and gained national enemies quickly, and said enemies were going to be problematic to the well being of Alaska if she remained gov.

  8. #138
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

    Quote Originally Posted by sokpupet View Post
    Wholesome?!
    yup, the values voters are in love

    seeya at the polls with the other reprobates

  9. #139
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Wait she's a virgin? Does she not get out?
    she has to be a virgin. sex outside marriage is a sin. ;-)

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  10. #140
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dems thrilled as tea party win stuns Delaware GOP

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    She sounds like a lot of Americans at this time except for the virgin part.
    Unlike many Americans, I think she'll be employed after Nov.
    or suing someone else, maybe. lol.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •