Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 232

Thread: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

  1. #111
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Nobody ever said it was going to happen over night Navy, but the seeds have been planted and its headed your way....get ready.
    Not in your lifetime ......................
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #112
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Not in your lifetime ......................
    Keeping telling yourself that Navy...but I suggest you find somewhere to put your anti-gay hatred...because its going to be very unfashionable in the very near future.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #113
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Keeping telling yourself that Navy...but I suggest you find somewhere to put your anti-gay hatred...because its going to be very unfashionable in the very near future.
    What's that supposed to mean? Navy Pride, or anyone else for that matter, is free to hate anyone he wants and you can't tell him otherwise. This is America!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What's that supposed to mean? Navy Pride, or anyone else for that matter, is free to hate anyone he wants and you can't tell him otherwise. This is America!

    Yep, just like it is free to hate homophobes and racists, This is America!!. Just like the KKK isn't well liked, neither will be the homophobes in the future. Deal with it.

  5. #115
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yep, just like it is free to hate homophobes and racists, This is America!!. Just like the KKK isn't well liked, neither will be the homophobes in the future. Deal with it.
    You're absolutely right. Ready to deal with both sides of that coin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're absolutely right. Ready to deal with both sides of that coin?
    The homophobes have already dished it out for the past 200 years, time for them to get a dose and choke on it.

  7. #117
    Advisor BCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 04:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    598

    Re: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

    Why would someone be fearful of gays? that is kind of an oxymoron no? I thought most gay people were the happiest and nicest people around and people hate them? It's not like they go around killing people, come on it's the 21st century.
    I use a lot of satire and sarcasm so keep that in mind when reading my posts.

  8. #118
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Keeping telling yourself that Navy...but I suggest you find somewhere to put your anti-gay hatred...because its going to be very unfashionable in the very near future.
    Stop the personal attacks Disney. Navy has never said he hates gays. That is your false charge just because he doesn't agree with you.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #119
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Why would someone be fearful of gays? that is kind of an oxymoron no? I thought most gay people were the happiest and nicest people around and people hate them? It's not like they go around killing people, come on it's the 21st century.
    Is it simply impossible for you and a few others to understand that being against homosexuals on an issue doesn't make you a bigot, homophobe, etc? Is that even possible for you to understand?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #120
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Pentagon: No Plans to Change 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Policy After Court Ruling

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Is it simply impossible for you and a few others to understand that being against homosexuals on an issue doesn't make you a bigot, homophobe, etc? Is that even possible for you to understand?
    So what does it make you?

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •