Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 158

Thread: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

  1. #121
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    No.
    I'm a Moderate Muslim.

    They are not.

    Do you denounce Hamas?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #122
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

    Moderator's Warning:
    Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capitalSome posts here are starting to cross into personal attacks. That needs to stop
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

    Imam Rauf that threatens violence from radicals if he is not allowed to dismiss the will of the American people and build his Mosque of Taquyya on that particular site? No disrespect there I suppose.
    Lord Ahmed, our first Muslim peer with links to terrorist groups, threatened to have thousands of violent Muslim thugs parade the streets of London if Geert Wilders' Fitna film had a private showing in Parliament.

    http://www.israelnewsagency.com/engl...s48021509.html

    Muslims in the Lords | The Brussels Journal


    Not that surrendering to them ever stopped the hardcore:

    Muslims threatening death outside Parliament: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...&v=Vocbu68oKsQ



    This is why we need the self-proclaimed moderate Muslims to shop these scum wherever they plot and march, isolate them in their communities and protest or bombard the papers and magazines with letters condemning the extremism of Islam as well as the louts encouraged by it.

    They can even buy their own mosques from the Wahhabyist mortgage-payers. Whole cities are now craven at the hands of Muslim gangs and an entire population feels intimidated in case the Establishment bops them for saying the 'wrong' things.

    "We don't need to wade in", they say, "as our peacefulness should be assumed."

    We're not mind readers you know! And what's more, it would do nothing but good as well as possibly even start the momentum of reforming Islam itself here.
    Last edited by Republic_Of_Public; 09-14-10 at 11:34 AM.

  4. #124
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Tunisia, the Western Sahara, the Maldives, Djibouti, the Gambia, Mali, Oman, Guinea, Bahrain, Albania, United Arab Emirates, Brunei, Malaysia, Burkina Faso... I should stop huh? Starting to name countries you probably have never heard of it.
    I'm in a good mood, today....

    Hmmm....lets see

    Ok, Brunei/Malaysia (Jemaah Islamiyah) - Albania (Kosovo Liberation Army or KLA) - Mali (Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)

    Gambia (Muslim leader sayz female genital mutilation is "An Honor", etc, etc The rest of the piss poor nations are indirectly (to some degree) involved with Muslim terrorist activities..

    The point is, we may kill off every member of the Taliban and Al Quaeda, and there will be a new group in the next generation that will espouse a similar belief and continue the war against us simply because we exist because of Islam

    Of course, its politically correct to say, "the extremist" have hijacked Islam and do not represent "true" Islam. Even if that is true, there is sufficient support for their view in the Koran.

  5. #125
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Um, No....You missed the point all together. The Media along with the faux outraged left such as yourself want to paint those opposing the construction of the GZ Mosque on that particular site as racists, and suffering from some made up phobia. The report contradicts you.
    They're not racists, they're just dumbasses. Well ok, some of them may be racists; but it's not that you have to be racist to oppose this. Just lacking for anything to do.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #126
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,874

    Re: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    That's hardly comparable, though louts who act instead of think shame any side.

    (The only exceptions, of course, being self defence.)
    What IS comparable are the 12th and 13th century Christian Crusaders.

  7. #127
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    08-17-11 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    41
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    I'm in a good mood, today....

    Hmmm....lets see

    Ok, Brunei/Malaysia (Jemaah Islamiyah) - Albania (Kosovo Liberation Army or KLA) - Mali (Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)

    Gambia (Muslim leader sayz female genital mutilation is "An Honor", etc, etc The rest of the piss poor nations are indirectly (to some degree) involved with Muslim terrorist activities..

    The point is, we may kill off every member of the Taliban and Al Quaeda, and there will be a new group in the next generation that will espouse a similar belief and continue the war against us simply because we exist because of Islam

    Of course, its politically correct to say, "the extremist" have hijacked Islam and do not represent "true" Islam. Even if that is true, there is sufficient support for their view in the Koran.
    hmm..im in a better mood today..

    cause and effect buddy.. female mutilation wasn't even practiced during the time of the Prophet nor is it even slightly mentioned in the Quran or Hadith...Coptic Christians in Egypt practice female mutiliation...these are cultural traditions..kinda like how some african countries put springs in their neck to elongate it for beauty..or how the japanese bound their foot, essentially crushing it....these are norms...

    now, as far as islamic extremist group...i can do the very same with christians. there are christian militant groups in Africa that kill homosexuals, rape women, and brainwash little kids...

    whats your point? im condemning these acts, along with a myriad of islamic, ( and im sure christian) scholars. its called failed religion...

    and why do they retaliate this way? the Arab world is very upset...can't you tell? i mean, turn off your Fox News and CNN and really listen and see whats going on there...innocent ppl are dying; ppl are living in shacks with essentially nothing to lose but their lives.

    "The cry of the poor may not be just, but if you don't listen to it, u may never know what justice is"

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    03-12-11 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,922

    Re: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

    female mutilation wasn't even practiced during the time of the Prophet nor is it even slightly mentioned in the Quran or Hadith...
    Good. On the back of that unsubstantiated claim, let's have all the ambassadors of Muslim countries called to the White House for a good 'bollocking' - and told to stop things like that if the US is to take in any more Muslims or give an extra cent in foreign aid to them.



    there are christian militant groups in Africa that kill homosexuals, rape women, and brainwash little kids...
    Not on the orders of Jesus (unless my Bible at school had pages missing.)





    But Muhammad however.....

    The Prophet (saws) said: (1) "Kill the one who sodomizes and the one who lets if be done to him." (Tirmidhi, a sahih (authentic) hadith)
    Islam and Homosexuality

    Rape: http://faithfreedom.org/challenge/rapist.htm

    Brainwashing? It was standard, but Mo also went lower than even raping his child 'wife': http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Mu...l-children.htm


    As I've said before, because the incitement to atrocity is are first-hand commands by the 'prophet', Islam's just that little bit different!
    Last edited by Republic_Of_Public; 09-14-10 at 04:49 PM.

  9. #129
    Student JakeFromWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stevens Point, WI
    Last Seen
    10-13-10 @ 05:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    282

    Re: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    I'm in a good mood, today....

    Hmmm....lets see

    Ok, Brunei/Malaysia (Jemaah Islamiyah) - Albania (Kosovo Liberation Army or KLA) - Mali (Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)

    Gambia (Muslim leader sayz female genital mutilation is "An Honor", etc, etc The rest of the piss poor nations are indirectly (to some degree) involved with Muslim terrorist activities..

    The point is, we may kill off every member of the Taliban and Al Quaeda, and there will be a new group in the next generation that will espouse a similar belief and continue the war against us simply because we exist because of Islam

    Of course, its politically correct to say, "the extremist" have hijacked Islam and do not represent "true" Islam. Even if that is true, there is sufficient support for their view in the Koran.
    I'm starting to get very angry at the ignorance within these statements. When you say "Of course, its politically correct to say, "the extremist" have hijacked Islam and do not represent "true" Islam. Even if that is true, there is sufficient support for their view in the Koran." Do you mean the part where it says if you murder any innocent it's as if you murdered the world"? Which parts of the Koran do you speak of? And when you say "their view" you mean the view of extremists.

    Kind of like the way someone might use the bible as an excuse to murder homosexuals. Kind of like the way someone might use a Marilyn Manson album as an excuse to shoot up a school. Kind of like the way someone might view the idea that poor people need insuarance as socialism. Kind of like the way someone might use the measurements of a nose to justify genocide.Kind of like the way someone might use the actions of a few to come to the conclusion that 1.4 Billion people are inherently violent and evil.

    I think it is outrageous that you can summarize the way 1.4 billion people interpret a book, even though you don't know the book yourself. For crying out loud people. Your excusable rhetoric is getting dangerous. NONE of this is about Islam. NONE of this is about Muslims. The context is extremist islamic jihadists. If there were TEN MILLION Muslim terrorists that would be 1% of the Muslim population. So why must we put this debate on such a macro scale.

    We are arguing that people can't have a mosque near ground zero and find that disrespectful and argue about it and mud sling. And they are not even burning bibles?
    Imagine! A white guy in America is allowed, because of his constitutional rights, to burn a Quran however a US citizen who owns property, that was approved and liscenced by the city to be an Islamic community center, is the center of a debate about respect.

    Respect would be letting Muslims be Muslims while we kill the BAD ones.
    and so it goes...

  10. #130
    Student JakeFromWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stevens Point, WI
    Last Seen
    10-13-10 @ 05:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    282

    Re: Assailants stab, beat Christian worshippers outside of Indonesia's capital

    Quote Originally Posted by Republic_Of_Public View Post
    Good. On the back of that unsubstantiated claim, let's have all the ambassadors of Muslim countries called to the White House for a good 'bollocking' - and told to stop things like that if the US is to take in any more Muslims or give an extra cent in foreign aid to them.

    Not on the orders of Jesus (unless my Bible at school had pages missing.)

    But Muhammad however.....

    Islam and Homosexuality

    Rape: Sina's Challenge: Muhammad a Rapist

    Brainwashing? It was standard, but Mo also went lower than even raping his child 'wife': Myth: Muhammad Never Killed Children

    As I've said before, because the incitement to atrocity is are first-hand commands by the 'prophet', Islam's just that little bit different!
    The Bible Says!

    The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. - From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17 - - - (Dads stick fingers in thier daughter's vaginas!)

    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. - Leviticus 20:13 KJV - - - (Your God wants to stone gays to death as well!)
    and so it goes...

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •