Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

  1. #1
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    FBI agents visited Thursday with a minister of a small Florida church that plans to burn the Quran on Sept. 11, as public safety became a paramount concern and President Barack Obama added his voice to the chorus of opposition.


    FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning - CBS News

    Hmmmm....I wonder if the FBI has been dispatched to investigate the Imam Rauf yet? probably not.

    Man, if a republican had been the President sending the FBI to investigate someone exercising their 1st amendment right the liberals in here would be feigning outrage left and right.....


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #2
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    You don't think it had anything to do with the pastor reporting 100's of death threats?

    Nah,never give up an opportunity to whine about not having a Republican President.

  3. #3
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Its because the Pastor is a neocon and Obama is a liberal, this would be the same thing if there was a neocon in the White House and some radical Muslim or militant Minority group was doing something to piss off the right.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  4. #4
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    You don't think it had anything to do with the pastor reporting 100's of death threats?
    Nope.

    Nah,never give up an opportunity to whine about not having a Republican President.
    Aw. come on, you about had several meltdowns trash talking Bush for listening in to terrorist phone calls over seas, but now it's all good to send the FBI to investigate someone making noise about exercising their rights? Where's your consistency brother?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #5
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by chevydriver1123 View Post
    Its because the Pastor is a neocon and Obama is a liberal, this would be the same thing if there was a neocon in the White House and some radical Muslim or militant Minority group was doing something to piss off the right.
    Exactly! But I do question the use of Neocon....Are all conservatives "Neocons" Chevy?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #6
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Hmmmm....I wonder if the FBI has been dispatched to investigate the Imam Rauf yet? probably not.

    Man, if a republican had been the President sending the FBI to investigate someone exercising their 1st amendment right the liberals in here would be feigning outrage left and right.....
    If you think this constitutes being investigated by the FBI, neither you nor nobody you know has ever had the privilege.

    That said, nobody's saying what the visit was for, so it's a little early to accuse the FBI of investigating this guy.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  7. #7
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Hmmmm....I wonder if the FBI has been dispatched to investigate the Imam Rauf yet? probably not.

    Man, if a republican had been the President sending the FBI to investigate someone exercising their 1st amendment right the liberals in here would be feigning outrage left and right.....


    j-mac
    So you support this nut exercising his first admendment rights even though it could put troops in more danger than they already are? Talk about being un-American. I am ashamed of you.
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  8. #8
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    If you think this constitutes being investigated by the FBI, neither you nor nobody you know has ever had the privilege.

    That said, nobody's saying what the visit was for, so it's a little early to accuse the FBI of investigating this guy.
    Shhhhh you're only allowed to jump to conclusions when it suits your cause...

  9. #9
    Guru
    USA_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BANNED
    Last Seen
    04-16-11 @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,142

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nope.



    Aw. come on, you about had several meltdowns trash talking Bush for listening in to terrorist phone calls over seas, but now it's all good to send the FBI to investigate someone making noise about exercising their rights? Where's your consistency brother?


    j-mac
    Where's yours?
    "This Administration will constantly strive to promote an ownership society in America. We want more people owning their own home. It is in our national interest that more people own their own home. After all, if you own your own home, you have a vital stake in the future of our country."" GWB

  10. #10
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:33 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nope.



    Aw. come on, you about had several meltdowns trash talking Bush for listening in to terrorist phone calls over seas, but now it's all good to send the FBI to investigate someone making noise about exercising their rights? Where's your consistency brother?


    j-mac
    Show me a link where I ever said anything about Bush tapping into terrorist phone calls or otherwise eat those words.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •