Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

  1. #31
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Still waiting, J-Mac.

    You liberals are something else.....My opinion, (this is an opinion site) is that the FBI was sent by Obama to pressure the Pastor into not going through with the burning. He did also have Gates call him, and has yet to look into the Imam Rauf and his funding for the Mosque, so it does raise concerns. Not to mention the ramifications of using the FBI as a tool against political opponents.

    Now, can this be proven with hard evidence that this was the case? No, I wasn't in the meeting, so I have no first hand knowledge, I am not privy to the orders of Obama himself so I can't say unequivocally this is the case, and it has not been reported to be the case by any media. But that is MY opinion. Just as yours is to give the benefit of the doubt in all matters with a nod toward defending anything this administration does, or enacts.

    So go ahead with what ever stupid personal attack you will carry on with, it doesn't matter, nor does it sway my opinion of what I think they were doing there.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #32
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    You are dulusional. It has always been you inconsistancy that has gotten under my skin. How you always support your side but condemm the other for doing the same thing. You have a history of it.

    what ever dude....It just wouldn't be any fun if we agreed would it now?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #33
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by USA-1 View Post
    So you support this nut exercising his first admendment rights even though it could put troops in more danger than they already are? Talk about being un-American. I am ashamed of you.
    But, but, J-Mac has a problem with a website exercising their 1st amendment rights because it will endanger the troops!

  4. #34
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    You know what happens when you assume don't you.
    Never made postings about the tappings.

    Easy to say, but if you have all of your postings for the past five years plus why don't you share them with us.....? I have a pretty good memory, and although I wouldn't be able to pull up past postings that were on a site now non existent, I guess those that know both of us will have to make up their own minds on the statements...I have a feeling that those that agree with your ideology will agree with you, and those that agree with mine will agree with me.


    there you have it.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #35
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    But, but, J-Mac has a problem with a website exercising their 1st amendment rights because it will endanger the troops!

    Do share.....But I will say this, my position on the Pastor is consistent. He has the right to burn the book, should he? NO. What don't you understand about that?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #36
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Hmmmm....I wonder if the FBI has been dispatched to investigate the Imam Rauf yet? probably not.

    j-mac
    How do you know he wasn't investigated? I would bet you anything his organization was scrutinized with a fine tooth comb after 9/11. If not our FBI isn't doing their job and heads need to roll.

  7. #37
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    You liberals are something else.....
    Not a liberal. I've said it many times on this board. Please stop lying about my leaning.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    My opinion, (this is an opinion site) is that the FBI was sent by Obama to pressure the Pastor into not going through with the burning. He did also have Gates call him, and has yet to look into the Imam Rauf and his funding for the Mosque, so it does raise concerns. Not to mention the ramifications of using the FBI as a tool against political opponents.
    You did notice that the guy went to NYC to meet with Rauf, and said rather publicly that the reason he cancelled was because Rauf was going to meet with him?

    Even if this isn't true, do you seriously for one minute think that someone as loud and proud as this chucklehead isn't going to leap at the opportunity to tell the world that the Feebs tried to pressure him into not burning the Koran?

    So where's his press conference telling the President to suck it?

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So go ahead with what ever stupid personal attack you will carry on with, it doesn't matter
    Oh, you mean like how you (and others like you) persist in labeling me because I disagree with you?

    Right.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #38
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I have a pretty good memory, and although I wouldn't be able to pull up past postings that were on a site now non existent, I guess those that know both of us will have to make up their own minds on the statements
    Oh, I made up my mind, and I don't even know what Crosscheck's ideology is.

    Given your piss-poor performance with labeling me, I can only imagine how accurate your "memory" of someone else's posting are going to be. You can say whatever you want, lodge any accusations you wish, and they can't prove you wrong.

    Since you can't put up, maybe it's time to shut up.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  9. #39
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,026

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Do share.....But I will say this, my position on the Pastor is consistent. He has the right to burn the book, should he? NO. What don't you understand about that?


    j-mac
    Not even a good attempt at a diversion. Baaaaaah!

  10. #40
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: FBI Agents Visit Fla. Pastor over Quran Burning

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    How do you know he wasn't investigated? I would bet you anything his organization was scrutinized with a fine tooth comb after 9/11. If not our FBI isn't doing their job and heads need to roll.
    You think that the news wouldn't be all over that? But let's assume you are right, where is the funding for the Mosque of conquest coming from then?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •