Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 849

Thread: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

  1. #711
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I was talking about the folks who disagree with the Libbos, we're all racists and homophobes.
    Well you certainly are a homophobe.

  2. #712
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    aspdt, you are still claiming that a federal court has no jurisdiction over federal law? Really? You have anything at all, anything to back that up?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #713
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Well you certainly are a homophobe.
    That's certainly original. Even after I've stated that the gay ban should be lifted. You're a ****ing genius!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #714
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    aspdt, you are still claiming that a federal court has no jurisdiction over federal law? Really? You have anything at all, anything to back that up?
    An appeals court has no jurisdiction over military regulation, I said. Please, try and keep up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #715
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    An appeals court has no jurisdiction over military regulation, I said. Please, try and keep up.
    DADT is federal law. You did not know that?

    Edit: to help: United States Code: Title 10,654. Policy concerning homosexuality in the armed forces | LII / Legal Information Institute

    What is Title 10? The US code involving the military. In other words...federal law.
    Last edited by Redress; 09-12-10 at 10:00 PM.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #716
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    DADT is federal law. You did not know that?
    The military's ban on gays, isn't. Good luck with that, when your judicial activists abolish DADT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #717
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    You aren't going off of anything other than a self induced idea of things.
    Which is exactly what you're going off of, since you yourself admitted you're no wiser to the particulars of the individuals dismissed under DADT than I am.

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    It's a simple matter of common sense.
    Yeah, I thought so too, but apparently you disagree.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #718
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The folks that have actually served in the miltiary are just a buncha homophobes and racists.
    No.

    Just the homophobes and racists.

    By all means, however, continue to mischaracterize everything I say, it's obvious you're not interested in the truth.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  9. #719
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    No.

    Just the homophobes and racists.

    By all means, however, continue to mischaracterize everything I say, it's obvious you're not interested in the truth.
    Every combat vet on this forum, since I've been here, on the five+ threads on this subject have told you folks that you're wrong. So, basically, we're wrong and your civilian self is right, because, well, you just are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #720
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,952

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    How wrong I was to support DADT. Homosexuals have every right to have the honor of being soldiers. Their partners should be kept secret, nor should we dishonor them by banning them from military functions as a couple. The army isn't about proclaiming your sexuality, nor is it about repressing it. It's about protecting America. Homosexuals deserve that honor, and it's a grave disservice to the men and women of our military who happen to be homosexuals. Repeal DADT now.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •