Page 47 of 85 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 849

Thread: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

  1. #461
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Huh, so I guess that whole "fighting for my country" or "defending our freedoms" thing only applies when you agree with The Man's policy on fags.


    TED,
    Loves how you label simple logic as "baseless opinion."
    Do you support a draft dodger?

    I love how Libs are demanding obedience in the ranks in regard to gays serving in the military, yet when someone deserts his unit, because he think we're involved in an illegal war, he suddenly becomes some kind of patriot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #462
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nice job at putting words into my mouth.
    Okay, so you're not talking about obedience. I was just making sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Low morale can effect how a force performs in the field. You do understand the importance of morale?
    So, you're telling me that our military is so unprofessional, that the homophobia of its members is going to affect performance in the field once gays are allowed to serve openly?
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  3. #463
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    How about the IDF? That was the subject of the report he linked to earlier.
    That's one army. And, again, that's a different culture. The IDF also has an 8% casualty rate, during training, because they're training is ultra realistic. Should we replicate that, too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #464
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-15-10 @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    718

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    We aren't taught how to dehumanize people. Have you ever been in a fight? Did you have to dehumanize him to punch him?
    Oh goodie... another Regressive assumption fan... consider yourself persona non grata in regards to me. I don't waste my time with people who presume to tell me what I think.

  5. #465
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    National Defense Research Institute, a think tank founded by the Air Force,
    The Air Force has vast experience with Army and Marine Corps combat arms units? I'm thinking, "no!".
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #466
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Do you support a draft dodger?
    What are you talking about? I thought we were talking about gays in the military.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I love how Libs are demanding obedience in the ranks in regard to gays serving in the military, yet when someone deserts his unit, because he think we're involved in an illegal war, he suddenly becomes some kind of patriot.
    I don't recall supporting the desertion of anybody who signed themselves up for service.

    My feelings on the draft are different, strictly because I think it's a clear violation of what the 13th Amendment literally says, but I'm not going to debate that in this thread.

    Also, I'm not a "Lib." Please stop calling me one just because I disagree with you. If you continue to call be a "Lib," you will be lying and I will ask you to stop lying each time you do it.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  7. #467
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That's one army. And, again, that's a different culture. The IDF also has an 8% casualty rate, during training, because they're training is ultra realistic. Should we replicate that, too?
    Yes.





    .

  8. #468
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Air Force has vast experience with Army and Marine Corps combat arms units? I'm thinking, "no!".
    Would you like an army study? I have one.

  9. #469
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by The Uncola View Post
    Oh goodie... another Regressive assumption fan... consider yourself persona non grata in regards to me. I don't waste my time with people who presume to tell me what I think.
    Way to duck his question.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #470
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    So, you're telling me that our military is so unprofessional, that the homophobia of its members is going to affect performance in the field once gays are allowed to serve openly?
    Why are you folks having such a hard time seeing the big picture? Is it a lack of military experience? You're just being obtuse? What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 47 of 85 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •