Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 849

Thread: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

  1. #241
    User opinion8tdwench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    09-18-10 @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    100

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    You have been nothing but insulting in your tirades about the ignorance of the civilians out there. If you wish to add codiciles and exemptions, by all means do so. I do not know you. You might be a lovely person in real life, but the person you are showing here is a hotheaded blowhard. So, as I have nothing else to gauge you by, this is how I shall consider you.
    If you can't bite, don't growl.

  2. #242
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,055

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    If only the rest of the country were perfect like our military. We'd have to close down all our prisons, since the good folks in MSgt's military obviously have no use for brigs at all!
    What do prisons have to do with this? Are we getting desperate in our quest to drag the military around? Prisoners in the brig aren't getting raped or selling drugs to each other. But back on subject, why else do we seek so strongly for the military to once again make the statement for social justice for civilians? Though not perfect, you damn well look towards us for something civilians can't seem to provide without us. Or can gays go ahead and get married now?

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Last Seen
    01-10-12 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    906

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Oh lord, you really don't know much about the military do you? I was one of those "pond scum", and yet I fixed and launched multi-million dollar aircraft. People had their lives in my hands, every single day, especially the officers who flew the planes. Did you know that many of the good ideas that make our military as effective as it is today came from enlisted people?
    Every rough has its diamonds.

    It's a big rough, too.

    Were you dragging knuckles on an Air Force base, fixing jets for the real brains who fly them?

  4. #244
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    What do prisons have to do with this? Are we getting desperate in our quest to drag the military around?
    I respect the military and almost everyone in it.

    There are a few select individuals that are an exception, though.

  5. #245
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,055

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by opinion8tdwench View Post
    You have been nothing but insulting in your tirades about the ignorance of the civilians out there. If you wish to add codiciles and exemptions, by all means do so. I do not know you. You might be a lovely person in real life, but the person you are showing here is a hotheaded blowhard. So, as I have nothing else to gauge you by, this is how I shall consider you.
    Well, with 52 posts to your name I'm sure you are qualified to judge me and my opinions. And I don't care how you consider me. Your kind usually apologize later through PM or stay clear once you recognize your error. I have no patience for ignorance, not only in the military, but expecially from civilains who are supposed to be distant enough to come to sound decisions. The greatest degree of radical anti-Muslim comes from the civilian sector despite never even facing this enemy. The greatest degree of ignorance about this enemy comes from the civilian sector who relies on TV for his wisdom.

    By the way...I happen to believe that gays should be allowed to serve openly. It is time. Still know me?

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  6. #246
    User opinion8tdwench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    09-18-10 @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    100

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Patria Antiqua View Post
    Every rough has its diamonds.

    It's a big rough, too.

    Were you dragging knuckles on an Air Force base, fixing jets for the real brains who fly them?
    On this one, Sadly, I must chime in for ol Msgt. Any military member who knows anything knows that the brains behind any silly butter bar is his Master Sgt. And any officer worth his salt knows to always ask for and take into very heavy advisement the advice of the Noncoms below him. Oh, your average E-3 isnt much in the chain, but without the noncoms, the officers would be just as much worthless baggage. On this one thing, yes..listen the the sgt, and dont speak of which you do not know.
    If you can't bite, don't growl.

  7. #247
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,055

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    I respect the military and almost everyone in it.

    There are a few select individuals that are an exception, though.
    Your just kind of bouncing all over the place aren't you?

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  8. #248
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,055

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by opinion8tdwench View Post
    On this one, Sadly, I must chime in for ol Msgt.
    .......I'm only 38. But he was actually addressing Redress. We are used to it. From time to time we have to defend against the gangs of haters who insult or defend the military according to political theme or subject.
    Last edited by MSgt; 09-10-10 at 05:49 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  9. #249
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:04 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Patria Antiqua View Post
    Every rough has its diamonds.

    It's a big rough, too.

    Were you dragging knuckles on an Air Force base, fixing jets for the real brains who fly them?
    No, I was doing it on an aircraft carrier in the middle east. Those "real brains" ain't as bright as you think they are, and those who fix them are alot brighter than you think they are. Both groups of people do in an average day stuff most people would never have the courage or ability to do.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #250
    User opinion8tdwench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    09-18-10 @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    100

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Well, with 52 posts to your name I'm sure you are qualified to judge me and my opinions. And I don't care how you consider me. Your kind usually apologize later through PM or stay clear once you recognize your error. I have no patience for ignorance, not only in the military, but expecially from civilains who are supposed to be distant enough to come to sound decisions. The greatest degree of radical anti-Muslim comes from the civilian sector despite never even facing this enemy. The greatest degree of ignorance about this enemy comes from the civilian sector who relies on TV for his wisdom.

    By the way...I happen to believe that gays should be allowed to serve openly. It is time. Still know me?
    I was not aware that my number of posts on THIS particular has anything to do with my ability to recognize a hotheaded tirade when I see one? It was hotheaded, and if you go back and read through, you might actually see that it was. I do not need to apologize. I could actually see your face growing redder and redder with every keystroke. Sometimes, sweetie, its good to take a deep breath and relax.
    If you can't bite, don't growl.

Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •