Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 849

Thread: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

  1. #231
    User opinion8tdwench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    09-18-10 @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    100

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    You were "one of them" because you were weak. In the end, it's about expecting better from those who make the decisions to spill your blood. And when they don't and an entire civilization decides that basing opinions on lazy interpretations of what a reporter or politician tells them is more important than actual learning, it becomes dissapointing.
    O M G!!! Please please..I simply cannot take anymore of this. You arrogant, holier than thou, friggin jarhead. I was born into the military, I joined the military, and I married the military. I knew people like you when I served, and honestly, darlin..they made everyone around them SICK. Do not, for one second, think you are somehow better, or know more than the civilians around you. Who in the hell do you think you are, acting as though you are somehow better than others because you have a JOB that might potentially lead you into danger. Fireman do it everyday, policemen do it every day. For the love of god, there are some teachers who teach in schools that are practically warzones in inner cities. So get the hell off your high horse, pull your head out of your ass, and grow the hell up. GET OVER YOURSELF!!

    I hope that others in here do not believe that this fools rantings are in any way indicative of most of the rest of our servicemembers.
    If you can't bite, don't growl.

  2. #232
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    More representaion to keep TacticalDan and Coronado company. Like I stated, many of you don't deserve the military you have. I love the part where you state that "they're the tools to be used as we see fit" as if you are included in the we. You are nothing. I work for politicians.
    If only the rest of the country were perfect like our military. We'd have to close down all our prisons, since the good folks in MSgt's military obviously have no use for brigs at all!

  3. #233
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So it's not current, and not confirmable, and therefore not of any value.
    To me it is... thats all that matters....

    Not that the number of crybabies who are still left 7 years later who decide to get out are of any concern of mine..... Im not here just to hear **** I want to.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  4. #234
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,991

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Patria Antiqua View Post
    Oh boy, here comes the "fightin 4 ur fr33dumz!" argument.

    Color me frightened.

    You're right, though, our best and brightest are in the military. As generals and the colonels below them, not the pond scum that do the actual heavy lifting. They should learn their place.
    So privates and Lance Corporals? Seaman? Airmen? All enlisted? Junior officers? Enlisted who become Warrant Officers? And what about the Colonels that help them fill sand bags or help them move generators just to be a part of the team?

    My guess is that some military guy stole your girlfriend along the way and you're internally damaged.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  5. #235
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by opinion8tdwench View Post
    I hope that others in here do not believe that this fools rantings are in any way indicative of most of the rest of our servicemembers.
    No worries. I know plenty of military folks who do not suffer from personality disorders. Pretty much all of them are rational people, actually.

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Last Seen
    01-10-12 @ 12:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    906

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    More representaion to keep TacticalDan and Coronado company. Like I stated, many of you don't deserve the military you have. I love the part where you state that "they're the tools to be used as we see fit" as if you are included in the we. You are nothing. I work for politicians.
    In the end you answer to civilians, and rightfully so.

    Shut your mouth, pawn, and get back to work. Take your primitive delusions elsewhere.

  7. #237
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,991

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    It must be quite a burden to be all knowing. How do you bear it under all that other suffering?
    Depends on the subject. On matters I am not studied in, I keep my mouth shut.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  8. #238
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    You were "one of them" because you were weak.
    I'm a parent because I'm weak?

    Really?

    Hoo, boy!

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    In the end, it's about expecting better from those who make the decisions to spill your blood.
    Or you can be like me, and not give them that opportunity. By not volunteering for military service, and instead volunteering to serve your country in ways that don't involve letting someone else decide where you will have the privilege of dying for your country.

    Just a thought.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  9. #239
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,991

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by opinion8tdwench View Post
    O M G!!! Please please..I simply cannot take anymore of this. You arrogant, holier than thou, friggin jarhead. I was born into the military, I joined the military, and I married the military. I knew people like you when I served, and honestly, darlin..they made everyone around them SICK. Do not, for one second, think you are somehow better, or know more than the civilians around you. Who in the hell do you think you are, acting as though you are somehow better than others because you have a JOB that might potentially lead you into danger. Fireman do it everyday, policemen do it every day. For the love of god, there are some teachers who teach in schools that are practically warzones in inner cities. So get the hell off your high horse, pull your head out of your ass, and grow the hell up. GET OVER YOURSELF!!

    I hope that others in here do not believe that this fools rantings are in any way indicative of most of the rest of our servicemembers.
    So you know me? I believe there is more honor to being a teacher (which is why I am going to become one). I believe there is more bravery in being a fireman or a cop that sees danger weekly than a "soldier" who sees it only when he deploys. With that being stated....I am not going to allow ignorant civilians to have their baseless opinions spewed out towards the military without defending it.

    Bitch somewhere else..."fool."

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  10. #240
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dont ask Dont tell Policy Ruled Unconstitutional

    Quote Originally Posted by Patria Antiqua View Post
    Oh boy, here comes the "fightin 4 ur fr33dumz!" argument.

    Color me frightened.

    You're right, though, our best and brightest are in the military. As generals and the colonels below them, not the pond scum that do the actual heavy lifting. They should learn their place.
    Oh lord, you really don't know much about the military do you? I was one of those "pond scum", and yet I fixed and launched multi-million dollar aircraft. People had their lives in my hands, every single day, especially the officers who flew the planes. Did you know that many of the good ideas that make our military as effective as it is today came from enlisted people?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •