Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Conservative entertainment network launches

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Conservative entertainment network launches

    I don't like the network for the simple fact that it will try to define what conservatives are like the rest of the sensationalist media is doing. It'll just distort the label further.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Conservative entertainment network launches

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I don't like the network for the simple fact that it will try to define what conservatives are like the rest of the sensationalist media is doing. It'll just distort the label further.
    You should dislike BET for the same reason.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Conservative entertainment network launches

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    You should dislike BET for the same reason.
    I despise BET.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Conservative entertainment network launches

    Racist!

    j/k

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Conservative entertainment network launches

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    In other words, there is a huge audience for G rated material.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Well, that won't be solved by the 'network' in the starting post, as this is going to be accessible by non-traditional means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
    What's your point?
    ............ If you didn't grasp it the first time around, I got nothin.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Beautiful Yadkin Valley
    Last Seen
    09-26-10 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: Conservative entertainment network launches

    Apparently you don't...

  7. #67
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: Conservative entertainment network launches

    So what exactly is going to make it a conservative channel opposed to a "family channel"
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  8. #68
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,459
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Conservative entertainment network launches

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    #1 news network beating the crap out of (all) the liberal networks (combined)?

    Good call.
    Just thought I'd fill in the words (in parentheses) you forgot Tex.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •