Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 355

Thread: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

  1. #211
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    What was your point?
    really? seriously? the next time wait long enough before you post to at least give the appearance that you actually read the post and put any consideration into it.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  2. #212
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    really? seriously? the next time wait long enough before you post to at least give the appearance that you actually read the post and put any consideration into it.
    I have read it. It doesn't answer the question. his own links states that most governmental systems have a progressive tax of some kind. So, is he arguing that this makes most countries are Marxists? Seriously?

    You see, reading is more than something timed. It is comprehending and making logical connections. Anyone who things this link proves a progressive tax is equal to marxism is incorrect.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #213
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I have read it. It doesn't answer the question. his own links states that most governmental systems have a progressive tax of some kind. So, is he arguing that this makes most countries are Marxists? Seriously?

    You see, reading is more than something timed. It is comprehending and making logical connections. Anyone who things this link proves a progressive tax is equal to marxism is incorrect.
    bullspit. from the time he posted it until the time you posted your reply was 6 minutes max. giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were watching the screen and noticed his post as soon as it popped up. there is no way that in less than 6 minutes you could have read and comprehended his post and made any kind of logical connections. which is why your only reply was a lame assed "what's your point?" If you had actually read and comprehended the freakin post you would know what his point was or what point he was trying to make.

    fail
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #214
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,517
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

    Quote Originally Posted by tlmorg02 View Post
    The upper class is what caused the last ring of job loss!
    Please explain.
    Please.

    Someone.
    Anyone.

    Please.

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    This is good news, I'm glad he's not bowing to the pressures of the GOP

    NYT: Obama will not extend tax cuts to wealthy - Politics - The New York Times - msnbc.com
    The question now is... will he bow to the pressures in his own party?
    31 Dems claim to want to extend tax cuts to ALL Americans.



    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 09-16-10 at 01:38 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #215
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    bullspit. from the time he posted it until the time you posted your reply was 6 minutes max. giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were watching the screen and noticed his post as soon as it popped up. there is no way that in less than 6 minutes you could have read and comprehended his post and made any kind of logical connections. which is why your only reply was a lame assed "what's your point?" If you had actually read and comprehended the freakin post you would know what his point was or what point he was trying to make.

    fail
    And yet I did. Not sure on your time frame, but don't care. Not only did I comprehend, but I noted for you a point you have not yet addressed. And I got that from his source when I read it.

    Do you need more time to find it?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #216
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    And yet I did. Not sure on your time frame, but don't care. Not only did I comprehend, but I noted for you a point you have not yet addressed. And I got that from his source when I read it.
    yeah...after the fact. I have no doubt that, after I called you on it, you did go back a read his post, to come up with a respectable reply.

    as for the time frame...look at the top of the post, it will tell you when it was made.

    his : 11:13
    yours: 11:19

    6 minutes

    epic fail
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  7. #217
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    yeah...after the fact. I have no doubt that, after I called you on it, you did go back a read his post, to come up with a respectable reply.

    as for the time frame...look at the top of the post, it will tell you when it was made.

    his : 11:13
    yours: 11:19

    6 minutes

    epic fail
    I answered you quicker than him, and without looking back. Again, can you dispute my point or show his point? If you can't, admit I'm right and that I did properly answer him.

    Your whinning won't change the facts.

    BTW, serioulsy, how long do you think it takes to read a Wiki page? Loard, if you're spending more than a minute, I would love to know why?
    Last edited by Boo Radley; 09-16-10 at 01:45 PM.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #218
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If you can't, admit I'm right and that I did properly answer him.
    If I admit you are right...then we'll both be wrong
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #219
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    If I admit you are right...then we'll both be wrong
    No, you'd be honest. And you this, or you'd answer the point.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #220
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Obama will not extend Bush tax cuts to wealthy

    the palsied speakeress whose tenure is so temporary is just now starting to get it

    Pelosi hedges on tax cuts - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

    LOL!

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •