Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

  1. #11
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,351

    Re: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Bull****.

    Clinton blamed Limbaugh for McViegh, yet McVeigh never claimed to be inspired by Rush. This guy WAS inspired by algore, the victims of this crime should sue him.
    I agree. Let's blame this on Al Gore. By your logic then we can blame every gun nut on you and refer every victim of gun nuttery to you, Goobieman and Turtledude because obviously you guys are responsible for their gun nuttery as DP is your podium and it is accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Good? Great! You better start making some hard dough. I think Goobieman is a lawyer but with the number of cases you boys are going to get it's going to get expensive.

    Oh no wait, that's just ****ing retarded.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 09-05-10 at 01:45 AM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  2. #12
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Bull****.

    Clinton blamed Limbaugh for McViegh, yet McVeigh never claimed to be inspired by Rush. This guy WAS inspired by algore, the victims of this crime should sue him.
    Wasn't Clinton President when Waco happened? That's what put McVeigh over the edge.

    And everyone blamed Beck for a guys murder that turned out to be suicide.

    I think they blamed beck or the tea party for the guy who flew into the IRS building.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  3. #13
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon

    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    25,136
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I think they blamed beck or the tea party for the guy who flew into the IRS building.
    You know... I don't actually remember anyone doing that.

    Can you prove it from a quote from a member or mainstream source?

  4. #14
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    Gore in his movie didn't say go to Discovery and give them a stupid list of things they can't possibly do to stop global warming. This dude was clearly a nut who took Gore's message way to far. You can't hold Gore accountable for a nut doing something stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Thanks, MrV! Now I get to blame Glenn Beck for that dude who started shooting at cops a while back. When will Glenn Beck take responsibility for this horrible event?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I agree. Let's blame this on Al Gore. By your logic then we can blame every gun nut on you and refer every victim of gun nuttery to you, Goobieman and Turtledude because obviously you guys are responsible for their gun nuttery as DP is your podium and it is accessible to anyone with an internet connection. Good? Great! You better start making some hard dough. I think Goobieman is a lawyer but with the number of cases you boys are going to get it's going to get expensive.

    Oh no wait, that's just ****ing retarded.
    Whoo, missing the point is fun.

  5. #15
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It's not Gore's fault. Just like it wasn't Beck's fault that a crazy guy started shooting people with an assault rifle under the premise of "killing the evil progressives".
    When was this?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  6. #16
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,351

    Re: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

    Quote Originally Posted by Dav View Post
    Whoo, missing the point is fun.
    There is none. MvVicchio made a strawman. Then proceeded to rant. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 09-05-10 at 01:50 AM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  7. #17
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 12:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    One thing I don't understand is, if this guy was mad at global warming... Why the discovery channel?
    It sounds even funnier when you spell it out just because its so absurd. Perhaps he hated Dirty Jobs (if thats even possible) Why not a hummer dealership?

    Don't they support the view of GW?

    I mean this is the equivelent of stupidity of being mad at Obama and attacking fox news...

    Shows how disturbed the fella was.
    Agreed. This guy was so looney he found a cause. Any cause would do.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #18
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!
    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    34,619
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

    Can we retroactively blame JK Rowling for the Salem Witch hunt? 'cause she promotes witchcraft.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  9. #19
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    You know... I don't actually remember anyone doing that.

    Can you prove it from a quote from a member or mainstream source?
    I'll try. I know MSNBCS Maddow did for sure, probably the other ones on there to.
    They blamed the right because they are anti-government(not) but that's what they say.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  10. #20
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 12:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Discovery Channel gunman mad over global warming

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Can we retroactively blame JK Rowling for the Salem Witch hunt? 'cause she promotes witchcraft.
    I blame Romo for another crappy Cowboys season so sure.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •