Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 80 of 80

Thread: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

  1. #71
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

    with all due respect, it's not ms brewer who comes across as crying

    hey, maybe you could sue her, but you'd have to get in line

    can't make it for lunch, but thanks

    seeya in november and beyond

  2. #72
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,043

    Re: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    The right is crying, KTAR, the conservative Radio station in Phoenix dedicated its day with talk show hosts feeling sorry for the gov, and giving her a chance to correct her lack of intelligence and lie



    Wow, Prof you really believe GW, his daddy, McCain, and Kyle, all protected our border before this became a media circus? So the lack of a secured border is all Obama's fault? Wow, the right have a very short memory. I will bet you lunch that if the GOP takes back the prez and congress, they will not do a thing. Why? because they lack the balls to offend the Hispanic GOP. In ten years, we will be at war on the border, and the wing nuts will say it was Obamas fault.

    Polls are crap. Let me see the questions asked, who was asked, their political party, and they I will plan my day around what polls state.



    You are right, it was not a publicity night mare. Our border is much safer. And, let's not forget all the money AZ will make because the wing nuts sponsored the bill without presenting true facts, e.g. fbi and ice arrests, feds lack of personnel, etc. Oh, you are right AZ is now respected more because a mumbling, stumbling, lying Gov made a fool of herself and was broadcasted throughout the world giving a fine debate. I cannot wait to see the line of businesses relocate to AZ. Our leaders are fine examples of stable politicians that are looking out for my interest.
    then answer me this. How come some 20+ states are looking at producing a bill similar to 1070, that the majority of americans favor what AZ is doing, that even the majority in NM favor what AZ is doing? Me thinks some are over reacting. The "boycott" brought AZ to its knees, NOT. This will all blow over. As far as GWB, etal. if you read any of the other immigration threads many of us, including me, have stated the illegal issue has spanned many Presidents and they all have ignored the issue.
    This is a free country, if you are that upset why not leave AZ?
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  3. #73
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

    Gov. candidates in 20 states endorse anti-immigration laws - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com

    the kicker is, almost all of em are winning

    holder's gotta lotta suing to do...

    after november

  4. #74
    Educator TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Last Seen
    04-01-15 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    673

    Re: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    with all due respect, it's not ms brewer who comes across as crying

    hey, maybe you could sue her, but you'd have to get in line

    can't make it for lunch, but thanks

    seeya in november and beyond
    No need to sue her, she will trip on her tongue, those that have sued will win and give your cause more to cry about. After all the GOP have never stepped on the consitution. Talk to me when the grand ole party fixes this problem, the immigration problem. I have a feeling, you will not be telling me I told you so. You're over confident about beyond. Win first, then fix the US, then maybe you can go beyond.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    Emiliano Zapata


  5. #75
    Educator TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Last Seen
    04-01-15 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    673

    Re: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    Gov. candidates in 20 states endorse anti-immigration laws - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com

    the kicker is, almost all of em are winning

    holder's gotta lotta suing to do...

    after november
    talk to me when they pass the same laws. No balls? They talk big but don't do anything.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    Emiliano Zapata


  6. #76
    Educator TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Last Seen
    04-01-15 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    673

    Re: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    then answer me this. How come some 20+ states are looking at producing a bill similar to 1070, that the majority of americans favor what AZ is doing, that even the majority in NM favor what AZ is doing? Me thinks some are over reacting. The "boycott" brought AZ to its knees, NOT. This will all blow over. As far as GWB, etal. if you read any of the other immigration threads many of us, including me, have stated the illegal issue has spanned many Presidents and they all have ignored the issue.
    This is a free country, if you are that upset why not leave AZ?
    What you meant to say is that most americans want the immigration problem fixed. Most wing nuts want a law like AZ. I don't see these twenty states passing squat. Talk to me when they do.

    Methinks that you are living on another planet if you think AZ is raking in the bucks. Your Grand Ole Party will not even come here to have their convention. Hey, I was on the border of AZ and saw all the companies in america wanting to set up shop in AZ. You live here, you know we are fiscally responsible and have passed a budget every year since ?. We have strong politicians that are a model of leadership. Your right we have not been affected NOT.

    Thanks for pointing out that I can leave. I am a native Arizonan and will be here to watch the GOP make fools of themselves. It is going to be fun watching joe in jail blues and brewer find headless bodies in the desert while reading her overturned bill. Hey let me know when the 20 states pass the same law as AZ.
    Last edited by TBone; 09-08-10 at 09:49 PM.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    Emiliano Zapata


  7. #77
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,043

    Re: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    What you meant to say is that most americans want the immigration problem fixed. Most wing nuts want a law like AZ. I don't see these twenty states passing squat. Talk to me when they do.

    Methinks that you are living on another planet if you think AZ is raking in the bucks. Your Grand Ole Party will not even come here to have their convention. Hey, I was on the border of AZ and saw all the companies in america wanting to set up shop in AZ. You live here, you know we are fiscally responsible and have passed a budget every year since ?. We have strong politicians that are a model of leadership. Your right we have not been affected NOT.

    Thanks for pointing out that I can leave. I am a native Arizonan and will be here to watch the GOP make fools of themselves. It is going to be fun watching joe in jail blues and brewer find headless bodies in the desert while reading her overturned bill. Hey let me know when the 20 states pass the same law as AZ.
    one you don't know me and I am not affilitated with the GOP.
    two - I did'nt say AZ was rolling in the bucks. I mearly made a statement that the boycott did not take Az down. Ever wonder why LA made exceptions to the boycott so they could keep the photo enforcement, tazers, etc. Token at best by them. Most western States and the US economy has not recovered. My point was the boycott did not force AZ to cancel 1070.

    Only fools I see are those that choose to stick their heads in the sand and ignore the issue of illegals. Yes Brewer made a bad mistake with her statement on headless bodies. I for one cannot see how you being a native to Az can accept what has happend with the influx of illegals. Ive been in AZ since 89 and NM before that.

    I have got to ask what is your candidates solution to the illegal problem or I'll settle on who you support for Govenor?
    I'll bet the pro illegals do not win the majority of seats in AZ and most likely will not win the Gov office.

    We can agree we want the immigration/illegal issue fixed. The courts will decide if 1070 is legal or not.
    Last edited by mike2810; 09-09-10 at 01:25 AM.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  8. #78
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone View Post
    Talk to me when...
    i already told you---i don't want to do lunch

    Talk to me when...
    you're a persistent little pecker

    Tell me when...
    LOL!

  9. #79
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

    meanwhile, residents of the copper state have INCREASED their support of the not very glib gub SINCE she so horrendously misspoke

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...409.html#polls

    they must agree more with her gist than her garble

    meanwhile, are you following the endtimes of harry mitchell, ann kirkpatrick and gabby giffords?

    How the House would be won - Richard E. Cohen and Charles Mahtesian - POLITICO.com

    POLITICO House Tracker - POLITICO.com

    why lunch when you can link?

    seeya in november and beyond
    Last edited by The Prof; 09-09-10 at 05:55 PM.

  10. #80
    Educator TBone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Phoenix
    Last Seen
    04-01-15 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    673

    Re: Ariz. governor says she was wrong about beheadings

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    one you don't know me and I am not affilitated with the GOP.
    two - I did'nt say AZ was rolling in the bucks. I mearly made a statement that the boycott did not take Az down. Ever wonder why LA made exceptions to the boycott so they could keep the photo enforcement, tazers, etc. Token at best by them. Most western States and the US economy has not recovered. My point was the boycott did not force AZ to cancel 1070.

    Only fools I see are those that choose to stick their heads in the sand and ignore the issue of illegals. Yes Brewer made a bad mistake with her statement on headless bodies. I for one cannot see how you being a native to Az can accept what has happend with the influx of illegals. Ive been in AZ since 89 and NM before that.

    I have got to ask what is your candidates solution to the illegal problem or I'll settle on who you support for Govenor?
    I'll bet the pro illegals do not win the majority of seats in AZ and most likely will not win the Gov office.

    We can agree we want the immigration/illegal issue fixed. The courts will decide if 1070 is legal or not.
    No I agree, all I want are politicians that will EFFECTIVELY deal with this issue, GOP, GREEN, or DEM. A politician that don't play "look at me" I am the center of attention, e.g. Joe, Brewer. A dem that does not use the gov for a stepping stone to the feds. Wouldn't you want some one who says screw the world, let get AZ fixed. You live here, you have to admit there is too much gamemensship.

    I beat this horse to death, we both agree shutting border down is the solution, we both agree that we next to fix the problem. BTW I use to stay in NM, San Juan, close to Pecos, near Gloritia, Las Vegas.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    Emiliano Zapata


Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •