Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 341 to 347 of 347

Thread: Court won't force state to defend Prop. 8

  1. #341
    Hung like Einstein
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 05:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,058

    Re: Court won't force state to defend Prop. 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    This is a lie. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Disagree? See below.
    Actually it's the truth. It's unfortunate that you choose to not see it, despite the fact it's plain as day.


    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    I'm sorry -- if you had been paying any attention at all, this would not be necessary.
    How can you say that you have refuted my argument when you clearly do not know know what my argument is?
    You seem to misunderstand. Let me spell it out clearly for you. Your argument has been refuted, and i'd like to help you make a coherent argument, so that you can see where exactly your examples have fallen short. I figure you may wish to add a few new premises here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    That's because you apparently don't recognize. mockery.
    Then perhaps next time, you should focus less on attempted mockery, and more on attempting to construct coherent arguments. Thus far, you've failed at both.

  2. #342
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Court won't force state to defend Prop. 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Actually it's the truth.
    Only for the intentionally dishonest.

    You seem to misunderstand. Let me spell it out clearly for you. Your argument has been refuted
    For that to be the case, you have to know what my argument is. Apparently, since you continue to ask me to lay out my argument, you do not.
    Since you do not know what my argument is, it is impossible for your statement that my argument has been refuted to be true.

    So, whenever you think you can actually refute my argument, man up and do it - your games are tiresome, and you are quickly proving yourself to be a great waste of time.

  3. #343
    Hung like Einstein
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 05:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,058

    Re: Court won't force state to defend Prop. 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Only for the intentionally dishonest.
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    For that to be the case, you have to know what my argument is. Apparently, since you continue to ask me to lay out my argument, you do not.
    Since you do not know what my argument is, it is impossible for your statement that my argument has been refuted to be true.

    So, whenever you think you can actually refute my argument, man up and do it - your games are tiresome, and you are quickly proving yourself to be a great waste of time.
    Your argument was refuted a few pages ago. If, however, you wish to add a few more premises in the attempt to actually make a coherent one, as I said, i'll help. Or you can simply repeat yourself. Your choice.

  4. #344
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Court won't force state to defend Prop. 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Your argument was refuted a few pages ago.
    Prove it. Cite the post.

  5. #345
    Hung like Einstein
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 05:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,058

    Re: Court won't force state to defend Prop. 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Prove it. Cite the post.
    You mean posts, as it was a progressive affair. #222 and 223, your attempted comeback in #229, which was refuted in #296 and 298 respectively. Your posts #300, 301, and 303 refuted by #319, 311, and 312. Your posts #314, 315, and 316 refuted by #318, 319, 320. After this, you threw in the towel and simply began repeating your already-defeated arguments, which was followed by me simply repeating the refutations of those arguments. Of course, I have asked you for a number of pages to continue your argument in the attempt you could devise one that would end up being more valid, but thus far you have failed to provide anything new.

  6. #346
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Court won't force state to defend Prop. 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    You mean posts, as it was a progressive affair. #222 and 223your attempted comeback in #229, which was refuted in #296 and 298 respectively.
    Fail. These posts don't have anyhting to do with my argument.
    More proof that you dont know what my argument is.

    Your posts #300
    This has not been refuted.

    301, and 303 refuted by #319, 311, and 312
    This is a joke. You're simply saying that I am wrong, without in any way showing how. That's not refutation, that's cowardice.

    So, we're back to you continuing to claim you have refuted something, a statement made impossible by you not knowing what it is you have supposedly refuted.
    You continue to make this claim, with full knowledge that you know you don't know what mny argument is - that is, you are continue to knowingly make false statements.

    That is, at this point, its clear that you're simply lying. Given that you obviously have no intention of admitting that, or changing that, there's no need to waste more time on you.
    Last edited by Goobieman; 09-18-10 at 10:27 AM.

  7. #347
    Hung like Einstein
    Singularity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 05:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,058

    Re: Court won't force state to defend Prop. 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Fail. These posts don't have anyhting to do with my argument.
    More proof that you dont knwo what my argument is.
    Actually, those posts made up the entire bulk of your argument addressed to me - give or take one or two which contained little of value - to which I replied and rebutted. It's understandable that you are taking such a repetitive position here, as it's obvious that your argument can no longer continue forward. However, I am willing to let you point out which of your posts made up your argument against me. Oh, and since the posts I cited have nothing whatsoever to do with your argument (as you've mistakenly claimed), please omit them. And needless to say, any posts you cite must be responding to me directly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    This has not been refuted.
    Yes, it has.


    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    This is a joke. You're simply saying that I am wrong, withough in any way showing how. That's not refutating, that's cowardice.
    No, i'm saying your argument has been refuted. You realize this as well, because you simply keep repeating yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    So, we're back to you continuing to claim you have refuted something, a statement made impossible by you not knowing what it is you have supposedly refuted.
    You continue to make this claim, with full knowledge that you know you don't know what mny argument is - that is, you are continue to knowingy make false statements.

    That is, at this point, its clear that you're simply lying. Given that you obviously have no intention of admitting that, or changing that, there's no need towaste more time on you.
    In other words, you finally realize that your argument is wrong, and you concede. I accept.
    Last edited by Singularity; 09-18-10 at 10:27 AM.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •