Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 214

Thread: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

  1. #21
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,022

    Re: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Like Mark I also believe in freedom of religion. Where I part ways with him is I do not believe Islam is a religion. IMO it is an evil cult.
    Well, all the religions tend to be cultish. Can we really pretend otherwise with Catholics and some Protestants when they perform certain rituals to celebrate God? Think about communion, pointy hats, robes, and hands waving in the air behavior.

    Islam is not a problem in the U.S. It is a problem in the Middle East and exponentially growing in Europe. You have to step back and look at these matters more clearly bro.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  2. #22
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Well, all the religions tend to be cultish. Can we really pretend otherwise with Catholics and some Protestants when they perform certain rituals to celebrate God? Think about communion, pointy hats, robes, and hands waving in the air behavior.

    Islam is not a problem in the U.S. It is a problem in the Middle East and exponentially growing in Europe. You have to step back and look at these matters more clearly bro.
    Islam is becoming a problem in the US. Sharia is creeping into our legal system. Its only a matter of time. As the muslim population increases do to birth rate and immigration so will sharia and all the evil it brings. As long as Americans bury thier heads in the sand they will continue to use our freedoms against us.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Islam is becoming a problem in the US. Sharia is creeping into our legal system. Its only a matter of time. As the muslim population increases do to birth rate and immigration so will sharia and all the evil it brings. As long as Americans bury thier heads in the sand they will continue to use our freedoms against us.
    Do you any proof that "Sharia is creeping into our legal system"?

  4. #24
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

    The greatest generation knew exactly what they were doing when they placed Japanese Americans in internment camps. We have lost our collective kahones. We are spinless and our enemies know this. They are laughing at us because we are so weak.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  5. #25
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,751

    Re: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Islam is becoming a problem in the US. Sharia is creeping into our legal system. Its only a matter of time. As the muslim population increases do to birth rate and immigration so will sharia and all the evil it brings. As long as Americans bury thier heads in the sand they will continue to use our freedoms against us.
    Actually, it's the other way around. Some Americans are the ones repressing the freedoms of other Americans, and that is not acceptable. Constitutionally speaking, they are not free to deny other Americans the same rights they have. That is known as a criminal act.
    Last edited by danarhea; 09-04-10 at 08:53 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    01-26-14 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    The greatest generation knew exactly what they were doing when they placed Japanese Americans in internment camps. We have lost our collective kahones. We are spinless and our enemies know this. They are laughing at us because we are so weak.
    They are laughing at YOU, because YOU believe racism is appropriate.

  7. #27
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,984

    Re: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

    Someone cite where Sharia law is legal in the US. Is it not the other way around? Are not many wanting to impose bigoted Islamophobic laws on Muslims and their places of worship?
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  8. #28
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Do you any proof that "Sharia is creeping into our legal system"?
    One word answer CAIR. CAIR is the unindicted co conspirator to the holyland foundation whos members are in prison now for contributing to a terrorist organization. CAIR's lawers are working hard to slowly infect our legal system with sharia poison.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  9. #29
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    The greatest generation knew exactly what they were doing when they placed Japanese Americans in internment camps. We have lost our collective kahones. We are spinless and our enemies know this. They are laughing at us because we are so weak.
    Well I am glad my generation is different from this "greatest generation". I would be ashamed of my generation if we ever did anything like internment camps.

  10. #30
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Vigil Draws 150 in Support of Tennessee Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Someone cite where Sharia law is legal in the US. Is it not the other way around? Are not many wanting to impose bigoted Islamophobic laws on Muslims and their places of worship?
    Dearborn Michigan.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •