Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 314

Thread: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

  1. #211
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    To do an insurance job, you'd have to make money off of it.

    If they damaged their own equipment... to replace it. To build the mosque.

    Then they haven't made any money, making it pointless...
    Do you even understand the point of a torch job?

    And, answer the question: was the construction company owned by a Muslim? I don't know that it is. Do you know that to be a fact? Or, are you just taking, "You a racist", route?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #212
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Do you even understand the point of a torch job?

    And, answer the question: was the construction company owned by a Muslim? I don't know that it is. Do you know that to be a fact? Or, are you just taking, "You a racist", route?
    I'm talking about you saying...

    "Don't blame muslim haters because you don't know that yet.."

    But then saying

    "They did it for Insurance money..."

    So you don't actually know? Good to know!

  3. #213
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I'm talking about you saying...

    "Don't blame muslim haters because you don't know that yet.."

    But then saying

    "They did it for Insurance money..."

    So you don't actually know? Good to know!
    I am just viewing this thread and laughing because I have a question. How many people saying wait for the investigation were the ones jumping into conclusions when the Ft. Hood shooting happened and vice versa.

  4. #214
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I'm talking about you saying...

    "Don't blame muslim haters because you don't know that yet.."

    But then saying

    "They did it for Insurance money..."

    So you don't actually know? Good to know!
    You don't know if the construction company is owned by Muslims, do you? So, basically, you threw that out there as, "you a racist", strategy?

    So you don't actually know? Good to know!
    I admitted from the git-go that I was only stating my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #215
    Sage
    Dezaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Seen
    06-28-15 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    I am just viewing this thread and laughing because I have a question. How many people saying wait for the investigation were the ones jumping into conclusions when the Ft. Hood shooting happened and vice versa.
    Pretty much the same ones I am sure. But the explanation is completely unsurprising. Both sides mistrust the other side, and jump to conclusions or give the benefit of the doubt accordingly. I find myself entirely susceptible to this impulse. I think a sizable minority of conservatives are quite simply a bunch of wackos, led around by the nose by political entertainers. I am inclined to lean toward believing certain things based on that opinion. Nearly all of the folks on the other side in this thread would be doing the same thing if the tables were turned.
    You can never be safe from a government that can keep you completely safe from each other and the world. You must choose.

  6. #216
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    I am just viewing this thread and laughing because I have a question. How many people saying wait for the investigation were the ones jumping into conclusions when the Ft. Hood shooting happened and vice versa.
    Many of those here blaming this as a hate crime if memory serves are the same folks who refuse to call the Ft. Hood attacks a terrorist attack...

    Go figure.

    We waited till we had evidence the attacker yelled "Allah Ackbar"* and opened fire.

    All you guys have is a single truck got torched at a construction site. Nothing more so far.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  7. #217
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Many of those here blaming this as a hate crime if memory serves are the same folks who refuse to call the Ft. Hood attacks a terrorist attack...

    Go figure.

    We waited till we had evidence the attacker yelled "Allah Ackbar"* and opened fire.

    All you guys have is a single truck got torched at a construction site. Nothing more so far.
    Yeah I said vice versa for a reason. And simply saying "Allah Ackbar" isn't much evidence for anything. And I personally never commented on why it was done, only a shame that it was done.

    edit: I did say it would be a shame if it was done for insurance money though.

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Many of those here blaming this as a hate crime if memory serves are the same folks who refuse to call the Ft. Hood attacks a terrorist attack...

    Go figure.

    We waited till we had evidence the attacker yelled "Allah Ackbar"* and opened fire.

    All you guys have is a single truck got torched at a construction site. Nothing more so far.
    Pfft. Go team, you totally discovered that psychotic lunatic with voices in his head and heroically crucified him as a demonic terrorist. Congrats on sacrificing the mentally ill to your cause. Cool points to you.

    Also, Im sure this purposeful fire at the site of a controversial mosque has nothing to do with people hating the controversial mosque. THe timing just happens to coincide with a sloppy insurance fraud case. Face it "your side" is scared ****less of being unmasked as a bunch of racists and cant afford to have an incident bring attention to that anymore because you cant afford it politically.

  9. #219
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Pfft. Go team, you totally discovered that psychotic lunatic with voices in his head and heroically crucified him as a demonic terrorist. Congrats on sacrificing the mentally ill to your cause. Cool points to you.

    Also, Im sure this purposeful fire at the site of a controversial mosque has nothing to do with people hating the controversial mosque. THe timing just happens to coincide with a sloppy insurance fraud case. Face it "your side" is scared ****less of being unmasked as a bunch of racists and cant afford to have an incident bring attention to that anymore because you cant afford it politically.
    Yeah, we're racist asking that a culprit with motive be discovered before people get all emotional. MADNESS.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  10. #220
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,622

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    I am just viewing this thread and laughing because I have a question. How many people saying wait for the investigation were the ones jumping into conclusions when the Ft. Hood shooting happened and vice versa.
    My position on the Fort Hood shooting is pretty clear...I neither jumped to conclusions NOR did I condemn all Muslims when it was determined who he was.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •