Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 314

Thread: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

  1. #141
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,739

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    It's possible, but is it probable? No. The time is too coincidental when anti-Muslim sentiment is taking off in America, especially with the Ground Zero mosque.

    And you're saying it's "possible" it's arson, when they already ruled it to be arson, and will charge whoever the suspect of doing it with arson.
    or...looked at another way...the timing could be seen as almost TOO coincidental. Almost like someone was TRYING to get attention shifted to those evil bad protesters...put them on the defensive. Kind of like what the democrats have done with flashing the race card whenever they look like ****.

    Perspective is everything.

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    or...looked at another way...the timing could be seen as almost TOO coincidental. Almost like someone was TRYING to get attention shifted to those evil bad protesters...put them on the defensive. Kind of like what the democrats have done with flashing the race card whenever they look like ****.

    Perspective is everything.
    This is baseless speculation while the other is speculation based on reality. There is a difference, and if you can't tell the difference, just stop posting.

  3. #143
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    This is baseless speculation while the other is speculation based on reality. There is a difference, and if you can't tell the difference, just stop posting.
    Take your own advice. Until a Perp is caught, the REASON for the fire is just wild speculation. Was it "hate", was it punks, was it a scam for $$, was it a fake hate crime?

    We don't know. Yo claim that YOU know that it HAD to hate is extreme arrogance. No one is claiming that isn't probable, we're saying quit rushing to judgment without evidence.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Take your own advice. Until a Perp is caught, the REASON for the fire is just wild speculation. Was it "hate", was it punks, was it a scam for $$, was it a fake hate crime?

    We don't know. Yo claim that YOU know that it HAD to hate is extreme arrogance. No one is claiming that isn't probable, we're saying quit rushing to judgment without evidence.
    Where did I make the claim boy genius?

    I said one claim was grounded with reality while the other claim was merely baseless speculation.

    The facts are:
    - it WAS arson
    - anti-Muslim sentiment is high
    - vandalism against the same mosque has already occurred

    This makes it more reasonable to assume one claim over another that has no facts to support it.

  5. #145
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,739

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    This is baseless speculation while the other is speculation based on reality. There is a difference, and if you can't tell the difference, just stop posting.
    How is it any more useless speculation than some moron pretending they have a pretty good hunch it was those evil Christians? Oh...thats right...because it isnt convenient for your belief system.

    The fact is that until they have investigated NO ONE knows. So...you willing to stop posting yourself there, slick? A little put up or shut time...

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    How is it any more useless speculation than some moron pretending they have a pretty good hunch it was those evil Christians? Oh...thats right...because it isnt convenient for your belief system.

    The fact is that until they have investigated NO ONE knows. So...you willing to stop posting yourself there, slick? A little put up or shut time...
    Are you really that slow?

    ONE CLAIM ACTUALLY HAS FACTS ON THE GROUND TO SUPPORT IT. THE OTHER DOES NOT.

  7. #147
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,739

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    Are you really that slow?

    ONE CLAIM ACTUALLY HAS FACTS ON THE GROUND TO SUPPORT IT. THE OTHER DOES NOT.
    Oh really? You have grounds to support that a specific group actually committed the act of arson? Please...do share. Otherwise, you are full of ****.

    I have said from the beginning. The police and FBI should nivestigate. And IF it turns out to be a crime motivated by hatred towards muslims the individual or individuals should be prosecuted. And if it turns out to be a cheap ploy to divert peoples attention or to put the protesters on the defensive, those individuals should ALSO be prosecuted. Until then it is speculation.

    But if you would like I CAN post examples of the democrat playbook where they have done this kind of **** in the past. I dont know that is what has happened any more than you know it didnt. YOU seem to have no problem casting aspersions without facts. And then you piss yourself when it is pointed out thats what you are doing???

  8. #148
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Oh really? You have grounds to support that a specific group actually committed the act of arson? Please...do share. Otherwise, you are full of ****.

    I have said from the beginning. The police and FBI should nivestigate. And IF it turns out to be a crime motivated by hatred towards muslims the individual or individuals should be prosecuted. And if it turns out to be a cheap ploy to divert peoples attention or to put the protesters on the defensive, those individuals should ALSO be prosecuted. Until then it is speculation.

    But if you would like I CAN post examples of the democrat playbook where they have done this kind of **** in the past. I dont know that is what has happened any more than you know it didnt. YOU seem to have no problem casting aspersions without facts. And then you piss yourself when it is pointed out thats what you are doing???
    Well when the FBI investigates what starting point do you recommend for them?
    Last edited by winston53660; 09-05-10 at 06:35 PM.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,216

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Oh really? You have grounds to support that a specific group actually committed the act of arson? Please...do share. Otherwise, you are full of ****.
    Show where I said one specific group committed the arson. Otherwise, you are full of ****. I clearly said one claim (the claim that this was a hate crime) has more evidence to support it than the claim that this was used as a diversion technique (which, in case you haven't noticed, no evidence for it has been provided).

  10. #150
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Fire at Tenn. Mosque Building Site Ruled Arson

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    It's possible, but is it probable? No. The time is too coincidental when anti-Muslim sentiment is taking off in America, especially with the Ground Zero mosque.

    And you're saying it's "possible" it's arson, when they already ruled it to be arson, and will charge whoever the suspect of doing it with arson.
    You appear to be mistaken about what "arson" means. The police have determined that this was arson, which means that it was a deliberate act. What they have not determined (because they have not arrested anyone) is why that act was committed. It was most likely someone opposed to the mosque (as I noted pages ago), but it's remains possible that it was someone acting for another purpose.

    I don't understand why people are so angry at the observation that there is still some uncertainty here.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •