Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 307

Thread: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

  1. #41
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,107

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    When basic rights are taken away from American citizens, then our honor is at stake.
    when we choose to turn our back on our founding values, then we have damaged our honor.

  2. #42
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    When basic rights are taken away from American citizens, then our honor is at stake.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    when we choose to turn our back on our founding values, then we have damaged our honor.
    What basic rights have been taken away? What values have we turned our backs on?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're not an American. It's ok that you don't get it. We don't expect you to get it.
    I'm an American and I don't get it either.
    If anything my honor has increased.

    I trained it to level 5.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  4. #44
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,045

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    What does honor have to do with anything? Is the American right using meaningless words meant to incite some sort of response from the left? Next you'll be telling us that stopping gays from marrying has something to do with teh childrun.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #45
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    What basic rights have been taken away? What values have we turned our backs on?
    Obama's drilling moratorium is killing jobs all along the gulf coast. What happened to our right to life, liberty and persuit of happiness? Is that not a basic value and a right?

    The government doesn't have the authority to kill my job, while at the same time raising my taxes so as to spend the money saving someone else's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #46
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    I'm an American and I don't get it either.
    If anything my honor has increased.

    I trained it to level 5.
    You're honored that the government is killing jobs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #47
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Obama's drilling moratorium is killing jobs all along the gulf coast. What happened to our right to life, liberty and persuit of happiness? Is that not a basic value and a right?

    The government doesn't have the authority to kill my job, while at the same time raising my taxes so as to spend the money saving someone else's.
    So you have a basic right to have the job of your choice? This is what you are saying?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're honored that the government is killing jobs?
    Definitely, they were probably terrorist jobs.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  9. #49
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,045

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're honored that the government is killing jobs?
    MoRe HyPeRbOLe. mOrE hYpErBoLe.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #50
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you have a basic right to have the job of your choice? This is what you are saying?
    I have the right for the government not to legislate my job out of existance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •