Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 307

Thread: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

  1. #181
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Good to see you missed my point completely, and then accuse me of being a racist. Nice.
    I figured I would post like a liberal for a change...

    I didn't like it much myself.

    I understood your REAL point, however.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    What the hell?
    Inorite!? Very confusing.

  3. #183
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,874

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    How will we restore honor to bickering Debate Politics members? Those who have taken restoring honor day and turned it into a racism brawl have no honor, nor deserve any.

  4. #184
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    "Restoring honor" and calling it a Beck rally kinda suggests it was a rally to restore Becks honor.

    Just a few notes, Beck didn't stand in the exact same spot as MLK Jr., he was actually standing a few steps down. There is a plaque on the step that MLK stood on. I seriously doubt there will be a plaque for the step Beck stood on. What would it say, "I have a scheme?"

    And the Beck rally organizers had planned for about 300,000 to show up and the best estimate is that less than 100,000 showed up. The Park officials stopped taking crowd size counts in 1997 after they were accused of under estimating the Million Man March.

  5. #185
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,245

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Look, in 2 consecutive post, you contradict yourself.
    I guess maybe I should be mad because I lost my chance to be a professinal assassin, because murder is illegal. See how idiotic your premise is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #186
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,245

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    you realize that when many people say something, sometimes it's because it's true? even if you don't like it?
    I'm purdy sure she doesn't realize that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #187
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    the grey lady cites nbc's estimate of the "enormous and impassioned" crowd at 300,000

    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/us...cs/29beck.html

  8. #188
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I guess maybe I should be mad because I lost my chance to be a professinal assassin, because murder is illegal. See how idiotic your premise is?
    You said the government didn't have the authority to limit jobs. Obviously thats wrong.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  9. #189
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,245

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Alright, this is beginning to really bug me. This is also a big reason why I don't like Beck, or respect Beck. Your using history, without context, and without using all of the facts to push a narrative that helps your political views today.
    There was a difference between Southern Democrats, and Northern Democrats, hell there was a difference between Southern Republicans, and Northern Republicans. Your trying to paint a narrative that tells us that all republicans supported the Civil Rights Movement, which wasn't the case. If your going to use history, atleast use it correctly.
    You're using bigotry to prove your point; in that everyone in the south is a racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #190
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,245

    Re: Beck, Palin Stress 'Honor' at Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    You said the government didn't have the authority to limit jobs. Obviously thats wrong.
    Show me where the government has that authority. To limit jobs, that is. I can't wait for this!...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •