Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 706

Thread: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

  1. #261
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Paranoia not based on any real facts.




    Take a civics class, you don't have clue what you're talking about.



    What results? Those from FOX news. Gimme a break.
    Let's see if you truly know what is going on tomorrow. I don't think so

    Tony La Russa, Albert Pujols of St. Louis Cardinals to join Sarah Palin in Washington rally - ESPN

    Why don't you tell me what I don't know about? How does any President make policy without support of Congress?

    The results I am talking about come from BEA.gov which show declining economic growth, BLS.gov which show almost 16 million unemployed Americans and lost employment every month of 2010 and that is after spending a trillion dollars on the stimulus and Bush is no where to be seen, and the U.S. Treasury site which shows 3 trillion added to the debt in less than 2 years.

    Now you can continue to deny and place the blame on Beck and Fox News but it is the results that matter, not rhetoric.

  2. #262
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I think if you checked she had problems with Republicans and Republicans had problems with her. She is not exactly friendly with the current sitting Republican Senator and her dad. They are bitter enemies in fact.

    Palin was an unethical quitter, and that's a fact.
    I don't think someone from the Beaver State has a lot of credibility talking about Palin or economic conditions. You have your own problems in Oregon that you cannot seem to solve, probably having something to do with the fact that you haven't had a Republican Governor in over 20 years. You can't help it though as you don't know any better.

  3. #263
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The results I am talking about come from BEA.gov which show declining economic growth, BLS.gov which show almost 16 million unemployed Americans and lost employment every month of 2010 and that is after spending a trillion dollars on the stimulus and Bush is no where to be seen, and the U.S. Treasury site which shows 3 trillion added to the debt in less than 2 years.
    Yes, with the Bush tax cuts intact. Why is that?


  4. #264
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Yes, with the Bush tax cuts intact. Why is that?
    Never ran a business, I see. Why would any business hire anyone with the uncertainty that they are facing in January 2011? People face those same uncertainties and those that are working are spending less in anticipation of higher taxes in 2011. your empty suit isn't helping matters any and like all liberals you have no solutions.

  5. #265
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I don't think someone from the Beaver State has a lot of credibility talking about Palin or economic conditions. You have your own problems in Oregon that you cannot seem to solve, probably having something to do with the fact that you haven't had a Republican Governor in over 20 years. You can't help it though as you don't know any better.
    Oregon has one of the lowest business tax rates in the country. There is talk about Intel building a billion dollar factory here and Nike has it world headquarters just 4 miles west of me. Your FOS, as usual.


  6. #266
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Oregon has one of the lowest business tax rates in the country. There is talk about Intel building a billion dollar factory here and Nike has it world headquarters just 4 miles west of me. Your FOS, as usual.
    Oregon is one of the most liberal states in the nation and thus has that entitlement mentality and double digit unemployment. Telling me I am FOS doesn't change the results in your state.

  7. #267
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Never ran a business, I see. Why would any business hire anyone with the uncertainty that they are facing in January 2011? People face those same uncertainties and those that are working are spending less in anticipation of higher taxes in 2011. your empty suit isn't helping matters any and like all liberals you have no solutions.
    What President has run a business in the last 50 years? Bush 43 had many failures and dodged insider trading at one point.


  8. #268
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Yes, with the Bush tax cuts intact. Why is that?
    i don't know, maybe you should ask the "senior democrats" to whom ms montgomery spoke

    washingtonpost.com: "among dems economic pressures change tax cut dynamics"
    Last edited by The Prof; 08-27-10 at 10:27 PM.

  9. #269
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    i don't know, maybe you should ask the "senior democrats" to whom ms montgomery spoke

    washingtonpost.com: "among dems economic pressures change tax cut dynamics"
    Why don't you address what said? I don't think you comprehended what I wrote.


  10. #270
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What President has run a business in the last 50 years? Bush 43 had many failures and dodged insider trading at one point.
    GW Bush ran a business and made a payroll, something Obama never did and thus doesn't have a clue. Bush's numbers speak for themselves, something you don't understand. Bush is out of office, you hired Obama and he has made things worse according to the numbers. He makes you feel good though and that seems to be all that matters, 16 million Americans don't share in your enthusiasm nor do the majority in this country today.

    By the way here are your unemployment numbers for that pro business state that you claim you have. My bet is you don't have a clue about what is going on in your state.

    Year Period labor force employment unemployment unemployment rate

    2008 Jan 1934680 1834099 100581 5.2
    2008 Feb 1935823 1835084 100739 5.2
    2008 Mar 1936862 1834768 102094 5.3
    2008 Apr 1938392 1833266 105126 5.4
    2008 May 1940730 1830864 109866 5.7
    2008 Jun 1944112 1828204 115908 6.0
    2008 Jul 1948231 1825427 122804 6.3
    2008 Aug 1952623 1822244 130379 6.7
    2008 Sep 1957145 1817923 139222 7.1
    2008 Oct 1961891 1811524 150367 7.7
    2008 Nov 1966723 1802621 164102 8.3
    2008 Dec 1971632 1791791 179841 9.1
    2009 Jan 1976340 1780400 195940 9.9
    2009 Feb 1980296 1769944 210352 10.6
    2009 Mar 1982423 1761208 221215 11.2
    2009 Apr 1981902 1754353 227549 11.5
    2009 May 1978396 1748678 229718 11.6
    2009 Jun 1972248 1743906 228342 11.6
    2009 Jul 1964584 1740049 224535 11.4
    2009 Aug 1956939 1737038 219901 11.2
    2009 Sep 1950054 1734602 215452 11.0
    2009 Oct 1944151 1732678 211473 10.9
    2009 Nov 1939251 1731131 208120 10.7
    2009 Dec 1935774 1730093 205681 10.6
    2010 Jan 1939343 1732794 206549 10.7
    2010 Feb 1945234 1741064 204170 10.5
    2010 Mar 1954806 1747394 207412 10.6
    2010 Apr 1963012 1755159 207853 10.6
    2010 May 1965706 1757360 208346 10.6
    2010 Jun 1962269 1756481 205788 10.5
    2010 Jul 1961582(P) 1753526(P) 208056(P) 10.6(P)


    How is that hope and change working out for the 2.1 million people in Oregon unemployed? Looks to me like it is up again over last month and I don't see any month that Bush was in office where your state had over 2 million unemployed.

Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •