Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 706

Thread: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

  1. #181
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    So, not only are you a rabid, senseless hatemonger, you're also a liar. Well, glad to see you're finally being recognized in all your glory by the community at large.
    It could very well be true. As Halznut rarely describes his ideal policies, there is no guarantee of his position in the spectrum.
    If you notice something good in yourself, give credit to God, not to yourself, but be certain the evil you commit is always your own and yours to acknowledge.

    St. Benedict

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    So, not only are you a rabid, senseless hatemonger, you're also a liar. Well, glad to see you're finally being recognized in all your glory by the community at large.
    I've tried to follow the rules, attack the views.

    Why do you feel the need to make it personal?

    How can you define me by my views on two fringe people? I've voted for more Republicans in my life than Dems. I'm pretty confident my next Gov will be a republican--and I'm glad.

    You assume too much.

  3. #183
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    And I'm more moderate right of center.
    Sort of like how Fred Phelps thinks he's a centrist and everyone else is just a flaming leftist.

    Don't like to see the GOP ripped in two the fringe retard element.
    Oh god, the irony.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  4. #184
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,569

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    I've tried to follow the rules, attack the views.

    Why do you feel the need to make it personal?

    How can you define me by my views on two fringe people? I've voted for more Republicans in my life than Dems. I'm pretty confident my next Gov will be a republican--and I'm glad.

    You assume too much.
    And now you know you've gone too far, even your ersatz allies are turning against you, and you're desperate to sound "reasonable."

    No one buys it. Hate is as hate does, and you are all about hate.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  5. #185
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    I am feeling very Centrist all of a sudden.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #186
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    What exactly is centrist about those comments?
    Nothing other than that is what will happen, regardless of what you say. It is not the first time Fox News is behind a political rally and they use fake or misleading footage.

    All the hate speech here about someone whose theme this weekend is Restore Honor and that shouldn't be political.
    You picked Glen Beck to "restore honor".. boy you must be desperate. If it was not because he was on TV, then he would be locked up in an insane asylum for some of his outlandish views.

    I would be very careful at stereotyping anyone attending this rally or speculating on the spin that will come out of it.
    No need to do that, Beck has already done that by having the rally. When a wacko holds a rally it naturally attracts other wackos.

    There will be plenty of pictures of the crowd which will allow you to draw your own conclusions.
    Of course, but how many of those will come from the actual event and not one held in December 5 years ago?

    Glenn Beck drives Obama supporters crazier than usual.
    Hardly, no one sane can take Beck seriously in any way. I mean the man seriously sought out "communist" material in the Rockefeller centre to prove some paranoid point of his.. come on..

    To call them names basically diverts from the ignorance of the true Obama supporter who is out of touch with reality and buys rhetoric instead of actual facts.
    Err out of touch? That is rich coming from the US right.... talk about being out of touch there, promoting ideas that the president is a muslim over to that the same old economic ideas that got you into the economic mess you are in, are the only way out of the mess...
    PeteEU

  7. #187
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,137
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Another one on the brink of going postal... You all are really showing your colors today.


    ,

  8. #188
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    PeteEU;1058946949]Nothing other than that is what will happen, regardless of what you say. It is not the first time Fox News is behind a political rally and they use fake or misleading footage.
    Do you have proof that Fox News is promoting this rally? Or is this just more speculation from someone who doesn't know what they are talking about?


    You picked Glen Beck to "restore honor".. boy you must be desperate. If it was not because he was on TV, then he would be locked up in an insane asylum for some of his outlandish views.
    I picked Glenn Beck? Again where is the proof? Still no answer from you, what problems do you have with a "Restore Honor to America" rally?


    No need to do that, Beck has already done that by having the rally. When a wacko holds a rally it naturally attracts other wackos.
    So without seeing the rally you have already decided it is a political rally and thus lacks credibility? Interesting.



    Of course, but how many of those will come from the actual event and not one held in December 5 years ago?
    We will find out on Saturday, won't we? Sounds like D.C. is expecting huge crowds. If the crowds are indeed huge, then what will be your spin?

    Hardly, no one sane can take Beck seriously in any way. I mean the man seriously sought out "communist" material in the Rockefeller centre to prove some paranoid point of his.. come on..
    So now you are an expert on sanity? What are your credentials?



    Err out of touch? That is rich coming from the US right.... talk about being out of touch there, promoting ideas that the president is a muslim over to that the same old economic ideas that got you into the economic mess you are in, are the only way out of the mess...
    You claiming that I am promoting that the President is a Muslim? Where is your proof? Do you always broadbrush everything? I can understand why oyou have a problem keeping more of what you earn and spending it as you see fit. The old economic ideas are looking pretty good right now, 16 million unemployed Americans, higher unemployment each month of 2010, 3 trillion added to the debt? Yep, looking more and more like Europe each and every day. So when America looks like Europe who will be around to bail us out like America has done throughout history? You really have a distorted view of this country.

  9. #189
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    And now you know you've gone too far, even your ersatz allies are turning against you, and you're desperate to sound "reasonable."

    No one buys it. Hate is as hate does, and you are all about hate.
    Look, Grim is siding with you... Congrats on that.

    I gave up trying to sound reasonable when cutting Beckians off at the knees.

  10. #190
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    I gave up trying to sound reasonable when cutting Beckians off at the knees.
    Many extremists believe that they're on a crusade that justifies their actions.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •